February 2019 Moms

Tuesday ticker change 11/6

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

4. Any appts this week?

5. GTKY: What do you miss most about not being pregnant, or what are you looking forward to most about not being pregnant come February?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday ticker change 11/6

• 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 27 weeks, eggplant

2. How are you feeling? Stressed due to pregnancy-related workplace issues. Fun, fun.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: We pulled the top tier of our wedding cake out of the freezer (married last year) and it is delicious! Chocolate and raspberry.

4. Any appts this week? No appointments this week, glucose test next week though.

5. GTKY: What do you miss most about not being pregnant, or what are you looking forward to most about not being pregnant come February? A glass of bubbles. Or a glass of sav blanc. Or a bottle of cider. It's not about being drunk, it's about not having the choice to relax in that way. Looking forward to getting the option back!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 
    27 weeks, the size of lettuce

2. How are you feeling? I’m feeling pretty good just so much bigger than last time at this point

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I am just over DS being sick. I feel so bad for him and he is so clingy and wants to be held all the time but my back can’t take much more of it

4. Any appts this week? None this week, I have my glucose test next Tuesday

5. GTKY: What do you miss most about not being pregnant, or what are you looking forward to most about not being pregnant come February? Probably just being able to eat and drink what I want without thinking about it. I definitely miss having some beers during football season or a glass of wine when I want one.