Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Fri-Yay! 11/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: WTO Fri-Yay! 11/2

• Options
    Month/Cycle: benched pending testing 

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: temping 

R/R: I feel pretty confident after meeting my
    ob on Wednesday. I got some bloodwork done yesterday and now waiting to hear from the RE to schedule a follow up with her. The ob put in for a 1 hour blood glucose drink test that both myself and the lab tech were confused about. Hopefully I will get some clarification today. 

The half bath in our rental is out of commission. The floor around the toilet will most likely need to be replaced, so it’ll be a while which is annoying. I feel like the previous renters did nothing to help with upkeep, so now we are finding everything that needs fixing.

CS/Q: nothing 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - Ugh, I'm sorry about your rental. Is it one you own and are renting out, or one you are renting from someone?

Month/Cycle: 6/6
    CD: 28
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, HIO
    R/R: Fri-yay! But DH works almost a 16 hour day today, so idk if we are going to see each other before bed. 
    CS/Q: AF according to FF is T-2 days. According to Clue (which I have over 3 years of cycles to average from), it says I'm due in 4 days. Those of you who have had an-O cycles, were they longer than normal?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  22/4 after benched

CD:  2

WAYDTGKU: 
    Pnv and maybe just hio.  Haven’t decided on temping and opks yet.

R/R:   Nearing two years, ugh.  And we were ntnp for a while too.  And I realized that if I get pregnant this cycle...Tw
    my due date is one day after my due date for my first loss, which is sort of bittersweet 

CS/Q: none

@kbrown2385 glucose seems odd, hopefully you will get an answer.  And sorry about the rental!
    @marebear15 my known anti-O cycles were unending.  At 60 days for them I took provera.  Not last cycle but the one before I suspect was an-O and it was normal length.  But I think my surgery messed my cycle up.

• Options
    @holly321 - I'm really hoping I don't have to wait 60 days! I just looked back in my Clue history and apparently I have 37-38 day cycles about every 6 months. So maybe that's how often I have an an-O?

@chichiphin - Hi friend! I'm so so sad to see you back here. Just remember we are here for you in case you need to vent or just get encouragement. My inbox is always open as well.
    Your description of this period as opposed to the last two made me think of something I read on BC. Did your last two cycles have a lot of brown spotting at the end of them? Someone was talking about if you have a lot of brown spotting, that means your uterus isn't fully shedding its lining, so the following cycle, there's not a good place for a fertilized egg to implant. They discussed this weird vag steamer that helps loosen up the rest of the lining, which sounded like a lot of woo for me, but hey, maybe it's something to look into!
  • Options
    .*lurking* 
    @chichiphin I'm so sorry about everything going on the past couples days with AF, appts, etc. It's a lot of emotions to carry all of that and you've been doing great being proactive with all the right things. I hope that you and DH can be gentle on yourselves this weekend. <3 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CM, HIO

R/R: Still feeling a bit feverish. I got a +OPK yesterday and tons of EWCM, so yay! But the crappy thing is we haven’t HIO’d yet because DH comes home today from his work trip. Ugh, this cycle might be a bust! We *might* be able to rally tonight, but ehhhh. Whatever.

CS/Q: Nah, we good.

@kbrown2385 I hope you’ll be able to get some answers soon! The 1hr glucose test does seem odd - is your OB trying to diagnose diabetes? 

@holly321 I’m sorry that you’re feeling all the emotions today. Many, many hugs for you!

@marebear15 I’m glad you have seemingly already answered your own question. It’s great that you have so much data on hand! 

@chichiphin All the hugs in the world for you today. I’m glad that you have found some outlets for all your emotions. Please know that we are all here for you, you are wonderful, kind, funny and we all ❤️ you! You have had a lot to process over the last week or so, so take time to just be. 

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    @kbrown2385 yay for a good appointment! Hope you get some answers soon.
    @marebear15 dang, that's a long work day! Breakfast in bed tomorrow? haha.
    @holly321 I'm so sorry, coming up on milestones is so hard. Take care of yourself <3 
    @chichiphin ugh, I'm sorry to see you back here and I second what everyone else said. I'm glad you are taking steps to move forward, but take care of yourself today! Glad you can work from home and relax. Drink all the wine! 
    @lillywonderland FX that you'll be able to HIO tonight! Sorry you still aren't feeling great. Hope you don't have big plans this weekend so you can just veg out and recover.

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, HIO, CM

R/R: none, I'm just kind of feeling blah and empty today. Feeling extra moody with the gloomy weather and coming up on the "official" 1 year anniversary of starting TTC. Rave - Friday, payday, and we don't have any plans this weekend. I'm excited to chill and for the alone time once H leaves for his work trip Sunday afternoon.

CS/Q: nada. Temps are semi stable this month with the discovery of online BBT converters so that's an improvement. Probably will only temp to confirm O though.

ETA tag
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 That sucks about the rental. :/ Hoping you get some clarification on the glucose test. I haven't heard of that being ordered before for ttc.
    @marebear15 Wow a 16 hour day! That's intense.
    @holly321 Hugs to you. <3
    @chichiphin I'm so sorry for CD 1. I just went through meeting with the RE so I understand the emotions it brings on very well. Sending you hugs and support.

Month/Cycle: 11/11 (2 benched out of this)

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm, opk, pre-seed, etc (just ordered some CoQ10 so will start that once I get it in the mail)

R/R: Rave: It's Friday! I'm going to see one of my best friends in a play tomorrow. He's an actor so I see all of his plays but it's always fun.
    Rant: So I was crazy and invited some people over for dinner and board games on the 10th. I don't know them super well but I'm trying to expand our friend group but now I'm kind of stressed about cooking for everybody and worried it'll be awkward. DH was like just order pizza or something...which I might do, but idk I feel like I should cook since I specifically invited them over for dinner.  

CS/Q: I told DH to get ready for a HIO marathon starting tomorrow. We'd been trying EOD for the past months but now that I got his SA results and everything looked ok I think we'll try ED this time. 

• Options
    @kbrown2385 Glad you're confident about your appointment. FX you get all of the answers and solutions!!! Sorry to hear about the rental!

@marebear15 Long days are the worst - hopefully you guys get to see each other before bed! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

@holly321 <3<3<3

@chichiphin So sorry about CD1! That's great the insurance came through but so sorry to hear all of the emotions you're dealing with!!  <3<3<3

@lillywonderland Yay on the + and EWCM! Rally the forces tonight, girl!  :D

@b_1029 Sorry to hear about how you're feeling. Enjoy your relaxing weekend! 

@littleredm So fun about the play - enjoy it! Mad props for hosting people to expand your friend group - I'm sure everything will turn out great!  <3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping

R/R: It's FRIDAY! So much to do at work and everything is broken so... lol. Our dog ripped our sheets we got for our wedding which is super annoying. I bought new Egyptian cotton sheets today and I secretly love getting new sheets so that's great! 

CS/Q: 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 ugh silly pup, but yay for new sheets!
  • Options
    @brookert615 new sheets are the best! 

@lillywonderland I have insulin resistance so I was thinking maybe that’s why she wants the glucose test. I didn’t do it when I got diagnosed, so idk. 

@marebear15 we rent it from someone. We’ve found a few things the management company hadn’t seen or just didn’t fix from the last renters. I know it’s not my issue since it’s not our fault, it’s just inconvenient. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm sorry you're feeling extra moody right now. You should grab some wine yourself! I just got my bottle while grocery shopping...
    @littleredm thank you. I think you should do something easy like pizza too, that way you can focus on the new friends!
    @brookert615 oh no your sheets! but glad you got some fancy new ones :) 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @marebear15:  I have an-O cycles about every 4-6 cycles.  Now, my cycles are always longer (32-35 days), but when I'm an-O, they run even longer.  Last cycle was 48 days.  
  • Options
    @b_1029 I’m sorry about the gloomy weather and mood you’re experiencing. I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend and try not to think about anything but staying cozy and dry! Sending you ❤️ and ☀️ from the West Coast!

@brookert615 What kind of sheets do you get? I hate buying new sheets because they always seem to pill up within a few washes - even if it’s the same brand as our other sheets! Also, buying sheets reminds me of Aziz Ansari’s standup bit about low thread count! 🤣 Not sure if you’ve seen it, but the basic premise is that the companies are lying about thread counts and you’re basically sleeping on sandpaper!! Omg, so hilarious!

@littleredm I think pizza and board games sounds great! If you want, make a dessert from scratch - it’s a bit easier than an entire dinner and you’ll still feel like you’ve done something homemade!
  • Options
    @chichiphin CHEERS! 
    And to everyone else, thank you ❤️❤️

• Options
    @lillywonderland I got the Vera Wang 800 thread count Egyptian Cotton. I got a super good deal at Kohl’s so I am praying they are every bit of wonderful lol. The reviews said that these don’t get messed up after washing, too! I think anything will be better than getting my foot stuck in the hole in our current sheets 😂😂😂. I need to watch that bit! I love him and that’s definitely a relatable topic! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @littleredm I can totally relate to your dinner party - but it sounds like so much fun!  I always want to do this but I'm too chicken... I'm always so afraid I won't be able to think of things to talk about!  I'm sure if you want to cook everything will be fine! Just try not to stress out too much!  

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU:   CM, HIO

R/R: Crazy week at work glad it is over!  I have a bachelorette party this weekend! I'm excited and need to get everything together for it. Though its on Sunday which is kind of odd and I will have to go to work Monday.. not too much wine for me..

CS/Q: Not much going on here..

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    @lillywonderland we have those! We've had them for three and a half years, holding strong and no pilling