May 2019 Moms

Pregnancy Announcements

Re: Pregnancy Announcements

• Loading the player...
  • @expandcontractI was at trunk or treat at my church, and my best friend’s brother, who happens to be super wild, ran at me and tried to karate kick me in the stomach. My best friend screamed not to do it, and he said “why are you pregnant?” obnoxiously loud, and I didn’t know what to say. That’s how my whole church family found out.
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • @DuchessOfCambridge I know,  right? They only thing I can think of is that they might think I'm further along than I actually am.  I've gained a whopping 15 pound in the last month so my manageable pooch is now huge.

• @elliebo omg I love this so much!!! Too cute!! 
  • chloe97chloe97 member
    edited November 2018
    @expandcontract I never lost my baby belly from DD and stopped working out after I got pregnant eat like shit. I’m only 11 weeks, but my in-laws can’t stop talking about how pregnant I look. I’m like “ummmm thanks?”. I mean 90% of its fat, but sure- we will go with I look very pregnant. I do wear maternity closthes to play up the bump, you know, so people don’t just think I’ve just gotten fat which is the actual reality. 
  • Apparently our great 11w2d appointment made DH want to tell everyone at his work about our LO. Love him but he can't keep a secret to save his life... We haven't told anyone in our extended family yet! 😖
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I’m trying to wait until Christmas to make my announcement maybe the day after thanksgiving 😅
  • @chloe97 i totally get how you feel. Since when is it okay to comment on hype pregnant someone looks?! It's always women,  too. You'd think they'd know better.  

• @lovelybabybumpz what a great photo announcement! 
  • @expandcontract 100% agree. Don't ask and don't say anything about how big a woman is. Period. Because women are going to self-conscious if they aren't gaining enough weight too! 
  • @brie_and_almonds sorry I haven’t been on I’ve been slacking lol. But he’s like 25! He’s just like a brother to me and super wild. If you knew him you’d understand lol
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • CATS IN CHRISTMAS SWEATERS OMGGGG
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @missy052819 I’d try putting the cats in their Christmas sweaters so maybe they would be still long enough for a picture! If they still didn’t cooperate, I’m sure it’d be a cute picture regardless!
  • @missy052819 Yes to cats in sweaters!!!
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @expandcontract the girl in your office sounds like a terrible person. Hope you enjoyed showing your baby skeleton shirt around and getting many congrats 
  • @expandcontract she sounds like a miserable person with lots of insecurities! Definitely someone I would avoid talking to, I'm ragey for you.

• edited November 2018
    @expandcontract ...club her.

You just want to see me go to jail, don't you? 😋

@Du@DuchessOfCambridge I know that she and her husband tried for many years to conceive but were unsuccessful and eventually gave up on that.  Maayyybe she's jealous? Im not sure.  

• @expandcontract "I only have bones on Halloween?" 
  • @expandcontract I just want to see a video go viral haha. I would next time let her know she's being rude or just look at her walk away. Say nothing to her. I can't wait to hear what people say to me eventually, because I already have resting bitch face down.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @expandcontract Well she's awful.

DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker