May 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• @mrskoz428 that's my birthday! Awesome day in general! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mrskoz428 Our wedding day actually ended up being one of the rainiest days in 100 years in Seattle! Our families told us that is a sign of fertility. I guess they were right!
  • @rachel0114 congratulations! We have the same due date. I wish you a happy and safe delivery.
  • @ldt_48 welcome! Scientist here too. What kind of science do you do?
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Hi @lovelybabybumpz 🤗  I'm a geologist. What about you? 
  • @ldt_48 A biologist. But now a scientist at large in the world of policy. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • @babygator15 your story makes me so happy for you!!! Congratulations on beating cancer AND being pregnant! I hope you have an easy smooth pregnancy and delivery!! 

• @dbfirstimer wow! How exciting! Welcome and wishing you all the best :)
  • Welcome, @Bash19! I'm in the Portland area, too. I've been waiting a long time for a fellow Oregonian!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @shumbum, you posted an intro, so you're doing it right! You're very welcome here. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @twinmomxx2 oh wow! Congrats! How far along are you?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @missy052819 thanks!! We will be 11weeks tomorrow. My EDD is May 30th. Although I feel like there is a chance all my kids may end up with the same birthdate because with my last set I was induced due to cholestasis. They believe there is a 85% chance I will get cholestasis again and need to be induced early May which is around my girls birthdate. 
  • Welcome @twinmomxx2! I am a twin mom (boys 21 months) expecting a singleton.  I had cholestasis last time too, ugh.  I am hoping to avoid it this time — the odds they gave me for recurrence are lower than yours, probably bc I am not having twins this time.  I still need to deliver 3-4 weeks early bc of other complications. 
  • @BriannaE129129 it sounds like you and I have almost the same bump group from the past! My son was just a month ahead of yours in Dec 2016. My due date with this one is May 4th also. We’re due date twins!