Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 11/1

cpiper39cpiper39 member
edited November 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Thursday 11/1

• Loading the player...
  • @elle-0409 Argh, Sorry about the temp drop... are you still above you CL? It’s not over until it’s over. It looks like your LP is getting longer though, that’s great!
  • @cpiper39 It was miles below the cover line this morning. (I even did back-to-back testing to make sure, and it was about the same.) But yes, I am thrilled that my LP is longer! And GL to you! I’ll be stalking everyone (in a non-creepy way) about to test soon. 😂😂
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• tags for today and from yesterday: 

@mamanbebe @inthewoods23 sorry I don't want to resurrect the Oct CS/Q thread. Inthewoods - we have only been TTC for 6 mo. We actually got testing for my LP & AF's, and the OB/Gyn threw in a SA just in case. So now I'm cleared with no known issues and it is him. So I'm not sure how that all plays out for getting an RE and if the 6 mo rule still applies? Or if this is all NOT a big deal. The internet is conflicting. Maman - MH is pretty healthy and takes sups, but I'm going to look at ALL of them tonight lol 

@cpiper39 I'm glad you've been busy and it has kept your mind off of SS! 
    @elle-0409 oh no sorry about the temp drop below the CL, but I'm glad the LP is getting longer 
    @nolemomma14 I'm excited for the holiday season too :) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• I’ll be back with tags!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -2,-1

Typical LP length:maybe 10-11ish

Testing: nope

R/R: we barely had any trick or treaters come by last night, so looks like I’ll be bringing a ton of candy to the office today!

My temp had a big dip this morning. I know my mouth breathing was a contributor so I’m trying not to think about it. Also had a bit of spotting yesterday and this morning when I wipe. Logical me knows this is from my pap, but come on! Ah well..work should be busy to keep my mind focus

CS/Q: just my chart in spoiler

• @cpiper39 @montee1917 we for once had good weather for our trick or treating and we got a record low number of kids! Couldn't believe it. Previous years I've had more kids when it's low 40s and drizzle rain. Weird.

@chichiphin I wonder if I can inquire with our RE about DH's SA. With his 1% morph I'm wondering what the primary issue is with his shape. All the docs we've spoken with have only given us general information of what they look for, but didn't provide us any info if there's a particular defect to them.  Probably doesn't matter in the end, but I'm curious about what they would say.

Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 30/5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: maybe Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't show up

R/R: we had a record low of only 9 kids for trick or treating yesterday. I give out Yoohoo. More for DH and I then! Also, found out that I won't be going on that work trip next week so no issues with getting blood work done for the RE if AF does show. Can't remember what threads I've mentioned that in, but I'm glad we'll be off to a smooth start with the RE.

CS/Q: I'm wondering if I should replace the battery in my BBT thermometer. Lately it feels like it takes forever to beep with my temp. 1 minute is normal, but I think we're getting towards it taking 2 minutes to finish. 2 minutes might still be in the normal time limit for it though, I don't remember.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @rikiteacup I bet you'll have to come back for labs. I did mine 7DPO, and some should have been CD3. 
    @inthewoods23 I'm glad you're off to a smooth start with the RE. I do think it is worth mentioning the SA and asking for a more detailed interpretation. My doc had a ton of info on the SA paperwork to share, not just the percentage. I actually asked for the full report because she said even more that I can't remember. 
    @montee1917 hoping the dip & spotting is just the Pap! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @cpiper39 aw we had a crappy turn out too! It probably didn’t help that I turned the lights off at 8pm! 

@elle-0409 sorry for the temp drop! But it does look like your LP is getting longer. Enjoy your trip!

@nolemomma14 I’m starting to enjoy the month of November! We have s ton of family birthdays this month 

@chichiphin must be a relief to know your blood work came back great! Hopefully the SA results for DH aren’t as bad as they sound? I don’t have any experience with that yet. Also FX for a longer LP!

@inthewoods23 I’m taking all our leftover chocolate to work this morning. DH has requested I leave the chips at home. Also sounds like not going on this work trip will work out better for you!

@rikiteacup  would they plan the HSG for today, or schedule you in for another day? I haven’t had any testing done yet so I’m interested to know how the testing works

• rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited November 2018
    @montee1917 I will let you know tomorrow. But, according to Google, an HSG would wash out any egg lingering in my Fallopian tubes right now so it would definitely be performed next cycle if no BFP. I hope this won't be an appointment where they say "oh well, not much we can do right now". At least it's in the middle of the afternoon so if it is short, I am off work for the rest of the day and still getting paid.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @cpiper39 Hope the remainder of the week flies by for you!

@elle-0409 I feel like my temps always are lower if I test earlier. Hope you have safe travels!

@nolemomma14 Happy November!

@chichiphin sorry for the thermometer issues - it looks so pretty though. FX AF stays away!

@montee1917 Hope everyone at the office appreciate the extra candy!

@inthewoods23 two minutes for a temp seems like a long time to me, but maybe I'm just impatient! Hope everything goes well next week with the RE!

@rikiteacup I'm looking forward to hearing how your appointment goes! Hope your doctor is helpful! Chart looks good!

@pugmom Welcome! Sorry you are worried about your timing, FX it works out for you!

Month/Cycle 4/4

CD/DPO 29/16

Timing -3,-1,0, +1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: not today, expecting AF

R/R: Rant: Tired of waiting to know what my body is up to. Rave: Rain predicted for this weekend which gives me an excuse to lounge around which I am looking forward to after several busy weekends last month.

CS/Q:  temp drop and some cramps this am and I expected AF by now (she usually swings by in the morning) but since she is still a no show I figured I would stop by and say hi!

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @chichiphin So sorry for all the emotions, but glad you are getting good news on some fronts. Hope you can do something for yourself this week, you tots deserve it.

@nolemama24 Thanksgiving is the best! I'm so excited! Especially now that DH will be home in time (he was supposed to get in day of or after from a work trip). 

Month/Cycle: 3/3 
    CD/DPO: CD16, 2DPO
    Timing: -4, -2, & O
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: In a week or so, maybe, but we'll be on vacation for a wedding and not sure I want to ruin the high.

R/R: Also very few trick-or-treaters at our house. They were out and about, just passing our cul-de-sac apparently. A couple of houses had their firepits in their drives ways and that was awesome, may do that next year.

CS/Q: None. 
  • misshelen86misshelen86 member
    edited November 2018
    @cpiper39 Too bad you only got a few kids.. but more candy for you? Glad work is keeping you busy and distracted!

@elle-0409 Sorry about the temp drop. Hope you have a great time visiting with your family!

@nolemomma14 Thanksgiving and then the holidays is exciting! Guess it’s time to start Christmas shopping.. FX AF stays away!

@chichiphin Sounds like a bit of a roller coaster for you right now. Sorry about YH results. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to push for a second opinion from an RE.

@montee1917 Do you think the dip and spotting could be implantation? FX for you

@inthewoods23 Glad that work won’t interfere with your bloodwork. 

@rikiteacup GL at your appointment!

@PugMum I agree this community is such a great support to each other. Sorry YH’s man cold interfered with HIO. I’d be so angry!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/2? 

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Maybe around 11 dpo

R/R: We got about 120 kids last night so happy about that! And my mom & stepdad are coming in from out of town for a few days so it will be good to see them! 

CS/Q: Not sure when I ovulated but I’m thinking CD 15? Not great at reading these charts yet. I’ll put my chart below.

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 CD15 looks right, but are the circles open bc you temped at times outside of about a 15-30 min window from each other?
    @foodislove that sounds like a fun street to be on! I'd def do a firepit :) 
    @queenie_b your chart still looks good right now! FX AF stays away! Dunno how you're still holding out with POAS 
    @PugMum I enjoy the tag action too :) i'm sorry YH couldn't get it together 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin One of the houses actually had tiny cups of mulled wine for parents, we were impressed! Definitely love this neighborhood, we moved in Thanksgiving last year.
  • @queenie_b I love an excuse to lounge around! FX AF stays away!
    @foodislove A firepit sounds like fun! I love weddings! Hopefully you have time to just relax too!
    @chichiphin Oh I should have mentioned I have so many open circles because I am working nights right now! 

TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @chichiphin I tested yesterday, and just figured with how I was feeling this morning it wasn't worth the disappointment. Waiting is rough but I always try to focus on how lucky I am to have a long LP. 

• edited November 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: Only if I’m late 

R/R: Our neighborhood was busy but not like it has been in past years. I’m seeing a lot of complaints of decreased trick or treating from a lot of people today and I’m wondering if it being on a Wednesday was the culprit. 

CS/Q: - -

@chichiphin I’m glad your LP seems to be lengthening. Did you do anything to help (sorry if I’ve missed that somewhere!) 

@inthewoods23 I really love that YooHoo idea. I’m digging these unconventional treats I see popping up.

@rikiteacup good luck at your appointment this afternoon. 

@pugmom TW***potentionally triggering subject*** When were you here before? My previous times it was almost so overwhelming the amount of participation that I felt that I didn’t connect with anyone. This time it’s a much smaller group and so much easier to “recognize” people. 

@misshelen86 My old neighborhood was crazy and we’d get upwards of 300 kids. Last night we probably had about 100. 

@foodislove jealous you guys had fire pit weather for Halloween. And what a clever idea! 

Edit: grammar error 
  • @queenie_b oh i'm sorry either I missed that or I didn't recall. The TWW board is very busy these days so I feel like I lose track. 

@Mother0fDragons I take B6 & Vitex every day and this is my 3rd month of taking it. So, 3 months got me one more day hah 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin Please don't apologize, trust me I am regretting it! No sign of my auntie but I drink way too much water to think about testing during the day. 

• @Mother0fDragons it is a little more expensive than buying a few bags of candy, but it's easy in that each kid gets 1. The one year I did candy I was giving handfuls and sometimes kids ended up with like 10 pieces of candy and others would get 5 (probably exaggerating the numbers here). Also I had gotten a carton of Hershey's chocolate milk one year at Halloween and it has been one of my favorite memories so I decided to do the same.

Individual snack packs of food are good too like goldfish, teddy Graham's, etc. I think it's nice to get something that's not straight sugar!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @misshelen86 my head is all over the place with what that dip means, both good and bad. Only time will tell! I guess maybe this is why some people stop temping after O is confirmed 😂
  • @nolemomma14 Autumn is my favorite time of the year. Bring on the food and giant sweaters!
    @chichiphin I'm glad that your blood work came back and that all looks good! And hopefully, there is an easy fix for your DH. Happy Anniversary! Jewelry sounds exquisite. And high five on your LP!!!
    @montee1917 I'm also curious about a possible implantation dip/spotting scenario for you. FX!
    @inthewoods23 YooHoo is such a stellar idea! I'm also glad that you won't have any issues getting blood work done next week.
    @rikiteacup GL at your appointment today!
    @PugMum I'm sorry that your husband was under the weather. I've been fighting a nasty cold for over a week now. And thank you for the words of encouragement!  <3 I also love how close we've become in this group. It's like, I want us to hang out forever! But, I also want all of us to leave because we're KU. :D
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• I missed you ladies yesterday!  I was only able to do some GTKY before my day got crazy.  After school I really needed to unplug and I didn't want to post and run. 

@Mother0fDragons I was at my mom's helping her hand out candy last night and she only got a handful of kids, too.  I think where she lives, kids are going to local businesses in the center or town, instead. 
    @misshelen86 enjoy visiting with your family! 
    @foodislove the fire pit idea sounds like so much fun for Halloween!
    @queenie_b enjoy the rainy, relaxing weekend!
    @PugMum sorry your DH is sick.  Mine was sick right during O back in August so I get how upsetting it can be.  I hope he feels better soon!
    @rikiteacup I hope your appointment went well. FX you get a plan moving forward if this cycle doesn't work out (I hope it is your cycle, though!)
    @inthewoods23 glad things are working out with your RE appointment. 
    @montee1917 I hope work can take your mind off of symptom spotting!
    @chichiphin that's great that your bloodwork came back normal.  Hopefully when you and DH meet with a urologist you can get some more answers and a plan to move forward.
    @nolemomma14 I love November, too.  I am already deciding what to make for Thanksgiving dessert.  
    @elle-049, sorry about the temp drop. :( I hopw you have a nice time with your family.  Enjoy wearing those scarves!
    @cpiper39 good luck with testing this weekend! FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Going to try and hold off until next Friday (if AF doesn't arrive on Thursday like FF is predicting).

R/R: I have so much grading to do tonight, I want to cry. I don't put off correcting, I just gave so many assessments over the last week and a half.  But it's almost Friday and if I get everything done tonight, I won't have much to do over the weekend. So that's my silver lining to a late night. 

CS/Q: Holy bloating, Batman!  I feel like a Macy's Thanksgiving balloon today, and I want all the sugar. It did not help that there was cake at lunch today. I usually feel like this 6DPO, so I am not surprised, but I just feel yucky and premenstrual and blah.  Temps are still up though, so I won't count myself out yet. 
  • @queenie_b Ugh, I hate waiting for my body to figure out its situation. I hope you enjoy lounging this weekend! I am legit in my pajamas right now and it's 5:30 PM.
    @misshelen86 Oh my gosh, no wonder nobody had any trick-or-treaters last night. They all went to your house! I'm glad that you had a good turnout.
    @emeraldduchess Good luck with your grading! Hopefully, you can get it done and then relax over the weekend.

Also @ everyone: Have you all seen this link? Not sure if it's accurate, but I thought it was interesting. So, if you have an odd time frame for temping, this should help convert what you got to your correct reading. My adjusted temp was still under the cover line, but just barely.

TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited November 2018
    I’m out. See you all in WTO. 

Edit: I meant to say this - I am out, so you’ll see ME in WTO. I hope NONE of you are in WTO. Keep on making July BMB great again
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin Nooooooo!!! Massive hugs. You are on a good path and are making such great strides. I believe in you and know that you will make the August BMB the best!
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• Oh @chichiphin, I'm so sorry. :( Be kind to yourself this weekend.  All the hugs to you.  <3
  • bfuhrman01bfuhrman01 member
    edited November 2018
    I donto know if any of you would be willing to help me out here but I had what I think to have been implantation bleeding the 27th- 30th took a test today but I'm not sure if my eyes are just playing tricks on me  

**Image Removed by Admin**
  • @bfuhrman01 It is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant, and unless things have changed since the last time I was here, you definitely don't post something you peed on here.  This is your first post, I would suggest you read around the board further. Take down the pee stick.  I wish I saw something for you, but unfortunately I don't see a second line.  Good luck, lurk and rejoin the conversation in a few days.

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• I donto know if any of you would be willing to help me out here but I had what I think to have been implantation bleeding the 27th- 30th took a test today but I'm not sure if my eyes are just playing tricks on me  
    QFP w/o pic

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• @chichiphin noooo! Treat yourself this weekend. You got this girl!
  • @chichiphin Sorry to hear this, hope you do something nice to treat yourself! Hugs!
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @chichiphin I’m sorry you’re out, but I’m glad your test results were all normal, and I hope the dr can provide more info on your husband’s results, either with the urologist or RE. 

@montee1917 I hope work was able to keep you busy and distracted

@inthewoods23 I love that you pass out Yoo-hoo! It’s always nice to see non candy stuff being passed out! Fingers crossed for you if you decide to test this weekend! 

@rikiteacup I hope your appt went well yesterday! 

@PugMum I’m sorry your H was sick during that time. Hopefully your timing still works out! 

@queenie_b  I hope AF stays away! 

@foodislove that’s so great that DH will be home for thanksgiving! I just love a whole day of delicious food, lounging around and watching football! I love the fire pits in your driveways, what a fun way to spend Halloween! 

@misshelen86 that is so many trick or treaters!! 

@emeraldduchess I hope you were able to get all of the grading done! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @chichiphin I’m so sorry. Do something for yourself today ❤️
  • @chichiphin so sorry to see this! ❤️