January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly check-in EDD Jan 8-14 (w/o 10/29)

EDD?

Symptoms?

Upcoming Appointments?

R/R/Q?

GTKY: What was a favorite Halloween costume from childhood or what are you/your kids dressing up as this year? 

Re: Weekly check-in EDD Jan 8-14 (w/o 10/29)

• Options

EDD?
    1/11

Symptoms?
    Lots of movement, some constipation but feeling really good.

Upcoming Appointments?
    Friday and then biweekly after that, which is crazy! 

R/R/Q?
    We bought DS's dresser yesterday.  My parents came up to watch DD so we could go to Ikea and then helped DH move a bed to our basement.  DH is taking the week of Thanksgiving off so starting to feel like we mightttttt get our house in order before this baby comes!  

GTKY: What was a favorite Halloween costume from childhood or what are you/your kids dressing up as this year? 
    My mom made our costumes every year so they were pretty creative.  One year I was a skunk, and had a tail that curled up and everything.  I *thought* about making DD's costumes but then realized 1.) I'm not crafty and 2.) costumes are not that expensive. This year she is going as Minnie Mouse!
  • Options
    EDD?

Symptoms?
    Heartburn, sciatica, completely exhausted. 

Upcoming Appointments?
    29th of November.

R/R/Q?
    Okay, rant here, and it's unrelated to anything pregnancy.  The 14 year old will not stop with the anime. We watch it, we listen to music, she tells us all about it. It's 24/7 anime and I'm ready to shut the internet and her phone off.  

We're not dressing up this year.  It's supposed to be cold and rainy/snowy, and I'm just not up for that.  So we're doing a halloween party at home.  We'll do some games, watch some movies, and have a bunch of snack foods.  The kids are good with it.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD? 1/14

Symptoms? Braxton hicks, which is so weird because I never had them with ds1. Heartburn is so bad I'm afraid I could start a fire. 

Upcoming Appointments? Next Monday- 30 week appt

R/R/Q? I washed his coming home outfit and stuck it in my hospital bag. OMG!!!! I'm almost done with my hospital bag too which I can't believe I'm already this far along!! 

GTKY: What was a favorite Halloween costume from childhood or what are you/your kids dressing up as this year? We didn't celebrate holidays growing up so no dressing up for me. But, I'm dressing ds up as Woody from Toy Story and he looks so stinking cute in his costume! 
  • Options

EDD? 1-14

Symptoms? Heartburn, round ligament pain, so much trouble sleeping 

Upcoming Appointments? Friday 11-9 for 30 week checkup 

R/R/Q? My boss doesnt want me working with new clients because i go on leave starting January 1st. He only wants me to work with my usual/current people. I am a personal trainer and there is a coverage and transition plan in place. He is just costing me AND his business money because of it!! 

I was wonder woman last year and i looked awesome!!

• Options
    EDD? 1/8

Symptoms? still nauseous, fatigue

Upcoming Appointments? today

R/R/Q? no rants.... still steadily stockpiling baby stuff. For some reason, getting prepared is very satisfying

GTKY: What was a favorite Halloween costume from childhood or what are you/your kids dressing up as this year?  All my best Halloween costumes have been as an adult!!! lol
  • Options

EDD? 1/10 (but he's measuring 10 days ahead)

Symptoms?
    heartburn, itching has begun on my legs and a few other random places, sleepy, easily irritated, less patient

Upcoming Appointments?
    Just had my 30wk, then tomorrow DD has an ENT appointment for an ear infection that won't go away, I have a dentist appointment to fix a cracked molar next week, then in 2 weeks I have another ultrasound and my 32wk OB apt.  This is going so fast!

R/R/Q?
    I'm just ready for it to be Christmas time. I know once Dec 1st comes it'll go by SUPER DUPER quick and then it's baby time. Bring it on!

Question: for those of you who are also itchy, what do you do to help it? I have my own method I'm using that worked last time, but it doesn't help completely. Just looking for more ideas to try.

GTKY: What was a favorite Halloween costume from childhood or what are you/your kids dressing up as this year?  DD was an elephant last night and it was the CUTEST THING EVER watching her go up to people door with her cousin and wait for candy! I could have trick-or-treated all night to watch how cute it was. This has been such a fun age and I love watching her turn into a child from a baby.

Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19