1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?

4. Any appts this week?

5. GTKY: How did you meet your SO?

Re: First Time Mom Check-in

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @thechickendance , I get that shit too up til this week... I'm starting to get bigger now though so people are simmering down!
  • Options
    @thechickendance Ugh I get that too. My entire life, people have told me I need to eat more because I'm too skinny. It's way worse now, it's like they think I'm not eating on purpose? First off, I was extremely nauseous and pukey during first tri and well into second tri. Second, I have actually gained the recommended amount of weight. People actually comment on my lunch at work saying it needs more protein because I'm too small, and it's not ood for the baby. How about just let me I eat what I can stomach and mind your own business?

DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    24 + 6, cantaloupe

2. How are you feeling?
    Good,  heartburn has subsided a bit but back pain comes and goes.  And I love feeling baby move! 

Can you eat too much ice cream when pregnant? 

4. Any appts this week?
    Nope

I've known him since elementary school, thought he was cute and wanted to marry him in 6th grade haha. We started dating my jr year of high school (13 years ago in January), and got married once I was done with grad school 5 years ago. 
  • Options
    25+6 cauliflower
    2. How are you feeling?
    Good 99% of the time! No uncomfortable yet just some slight nausea at night right after I get in bed.
    Kicks are getting stronger I love them. They aren’t to the point where they hurt me so that’s good!
    4. Any appts this week?
    No appointments until my check up next week!
    we met twice in two days. First I waited on him at the restaurant I used to work at then we ended up at the same tailgate at a football game the next morning. I got drunk and kissed him (very classy of me). We had our first official date that New Year’s Eve (10 days later) and our first real kiss that night. I wouldn’t change a thing about those couple of days💕