February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 31/10

Welcome back Tuesday regulars and welcome those joining us for the first time! How was your babymoon @ChloandCoco? And hope you're had a good week at work so far @dcaron10 :)

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?

4. Any appts this week?

5. GTKY: What was your favourite ever Halloween costume?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday ticker change 31/10

• Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 26 weeks, head of kale

2. How are you feeling? Puffy. I had to take off my wedding/engagement rings a couple of days ago as they very nearly couldn't come off. Baby oil to the rescue.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: We have made great progress on ticking off the big purchases for baby's arrival. Rant: I feel like I'm spending way more time shopping for baby than learning how to actually care for a baby. Need to get into that headspace more.

4. Any appts this week? Not this week.

5. GTKY: What was your favourite ever Halloween costume? We don't really do Halloween in NZ, but I have visited the US a couple of times during late October.  My favourite costumes to see are the multi-people ones, like three people dressed up to look like a boat when standing in a line.
  • Options
    @febmum today was my first day at work this week and I only work Thursday so it’s been a good week! How about you?

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    26 weeks, size of kale

2. How are you feeling? I’m feeling pretty good just hard to get comfortable sleeping

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? This weekend we finally cleaned out the room for baby and painted it so I feel a little more ready now!

4. Any appts this week? No appts

5. GTKY: What was your favourite ever Halloween costume? I think my favorite is one that I saw online...the kids were dressed as transformers and when they laid down they actually transformed into cars. As for me I am the least creative person ever, so Halloween is not my favorite holiday to try and come up with costumes lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dcaron10 Work is a-ok, I'm working from home today to keep my puffy feet up so can't complain :) The transformer costume sounds neat!  What colour did you paint your nursery?
  • Options
    @febmum My mini babymoon was good, we went to a few nice restaurants and the hotel we stayed at was amazing. But I packed it full of shopping and was really tired when we got back home. I, too, decided to take off my engagement ring this week, I don’t want it to get stuck. 

1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 26 weeks- boule de pain 

2. How are you feeling? TIRED! And DH is going out of town for a trip this weekend. Luckily my parents are in town and will be able to help me out with DD. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: got my flu shot last week and going for my tDap shot next week. I also contacted all the people I need to set up my leave of absence from work. Things are happening!

4. Any appts this week? Nothing until the 14th, and then it’s appointmnents every 2 weeks!

5. GTKY: What was your favourite ever Halloween costume? A princess costume that my mom made. She made all of our costumes and they always turned out beautiful. Me on the other hand, I tried to make DD a ghost costume and it’s pretty sketchy looking. Haha!
  • Options
    We painted the nursery a neutral light tan color and then did one accent wall like a pretty teal color. I definitely did not want pink for a girl lol