TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • OMG @ashkee05 that stink face is the cutest! @lurvleybunchococonuts I feel ya there. This weekend I was beyond tired because we went to a Halloween party on Saturday and stayed there late then Sunday I felt exhausted but still had to get groceries, make meals, etc. while DH was dealing with some work stuff the whole weekend. It's difficult to believe I can only get more pregnant over the next 4 (to 6ish) weeks!
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts uuuuggghhhhhh not what you need right now!!

I wore myself out going to Target and Whole Foods yesterday, and by the time I was at the end of my WF trip, and just needed some chicken breasts, I was faint and dizzy, and my feet were killing me. And this oblivious couple stood with their cart blocking the entire chicken section, debating which chicken to get for like 5-7 minutes. JUST GET SOME CHICKEN. Then some college-aged dude pushed himself between them and their cart while I patiently waited. Sometimes I wish I felt more bold, but also, that seemed rude. When I got home, my feet were super swollen, but I had bought stuff to make dinner, so I needed to actually cook (otherwise we wouldn't have anything to eat) and I was soooo tiiiired after it all. And then the baby was being weird and not kicking in the time she usually does, so I called L&D, who reassured me. During kick counts, DH kept making noise and getting exasperated about the possibility of needing to go to the hospital, because he's tired too, so I snapped at him and told him to take out the trash (and he proceeded to make much more noise taking out the trash, which makes it hard to concentrate on kicks when you're especially worried). Not my best moment.

Also, Braxton-Hicks all morning long.

In better news......... I don't know. Lol.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Sounds awful @laasmith

i Have been a huge grump. I can’t even stand myself lately @lurvleybunchococonuts
  • Ds1 has a fever and I didn't get to go to NICU today. H went and it sucked monkey balls to stay home. Then the mom guilt kicked in because the toddler needs me too. 

In other news, I was so tired last night when I woke up to pump, that I forgot go attach a bottle. I started pumping without one and when I realized, I started bawling. Luckily, I have managex to get ahead of M's intake and the nurses have frozen milk to use. Still, seeing that puddle on the couch, made me super upset. 
  • @wildrainbow awww, that really really sucks  :(
  • @offtoneverland i’ve been so bad at sticking to the every 3 hours schedule. i think sometimes i go 4-5 hours between pumps a little too often. +@wildrainbow soon enough we all will not have to balance home and nicu anymore. almost there  <3
  • @highsteaks if our babes get released on the same day, we are having a board wide party, I'm just saying. 

@offtoneverland I try to pump every three hours, but sometimes it's 4 or more. Plus, mutt nipples hurt too. I'm so over pumping. 
  • All these spilled milk stories make me sad! 

• mutt nipples  :D

@mockingjay1 i had no idea your csection was this week! very exciting!
  • Spilled milk is definitely a reason to cry. I have been there so many times. Hang in there ladies!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Booo spilled BM sounds like a perfectly valid reason to cry :(

Need opinions/thoughts: Do we wanna do a November Siggy Challenge?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts i do love seeing what everyone finds, however i won’t participate again because i know i won’t get myself to the desktop to adjust my siggy. that’s just me.
  • @highsteaks I hear ya. I've been feeling extra lazy these days and just saying eff it all to everything :joy: 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• My work threw me a baby shower last week. It was so sweet, but then someone sent a video of me walking into the surprise. I cannot believe how huge I am. I didn't feel thattbig, or see it in the mirror. 
    Queue the body guilt. So depressing that I walked 2 miles, which took 43 minutes. Now my low back hurts. I'm so done with feeling like a bloated fat blob. 
    Sorry, end rant.
  • @ftm_jen Aww, friend. I know it feels so icky sometimes to be so huge, but it's amazing how quickly you'll shrink down after birth. Even if it takes a while to lose some of the baby weight, a lot of it comes off quickly. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Your body is doing incredible things and growing a human! And the end is in sight. You're almost there. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @ftm_jen i felt the same way! i didn’t realize how much weight i gained in my face so i’m mortified at all of the predelivery pictures. 2.5w postpartum now and i think i mostly look normal again. 

plus, the camera adds weight, so trust that you do not look as big irl. that’s what i thought to comfort myself.
  • I'm exhausted today and hoping to be in bed by 9pm. DH woke me up twice last night, DS once, and I had to pee once (all in a 7 hour period). I had my last prenatal appointment with my OB today, a BPP, and a growth ultrasound. Baby was only measuring 7lb 11oz which seems so small since DS was 9lb 14 oz when he was born. She said baby's head is also super low and positioned funny so it was hard to get a good measurement. I guess we'll see how accurate that is because my c-section is Friday! Four more sleeps until we meet this sweet baby and find out if it's a boy or girl!! I am so incredibly excited and just hoping everything goes well with me and baby! 
    I’m so excited to see how much our little guy is. C section scheduled for Thursday here. 
  • @ftm_jen Aww, friend. I know it feels so icky sometimes to be so huge, but it's amazing how quickly you'll shrink down after birth. Even if it takes a while to lose some of the baby weight, a lot of it comes off quickly. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Your body is doing incredible things and growing a human! And the end is in sight. You're almost there. 
    This exactly. You’re growing a baby! You’re almost there. I know it’s hard especially at the end.
  • I'm real grumpy, so apologies in advance for my general state of being. 

I really don't want to breastfeed. I'm probably going to because pressure to do so, and I'm cheap, but I'm just dreading it. I'm a weak producer for one baby so no way I'll make enough for two. Already feeling defeated. I know this is awful, but part of me hopes the babies need supplementing right away so at least the pressure is off.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KellyT22 said:
    I'm real grumpy, so apologies in advance for my general state of being. 

I really don't want to breastfeed. I'm probably going to because pressure to do so, and I'm cheap, but I'm just dreading it. I'm a weak producer for one baby so no way I'll make enough for two. Already feeling defeated. I know this is awful, but part of me hopes the babies need supplementing right away so at least the pressure is off.
    I understand this completely. The first few weeks of nursing was hell with both my kids. My son had a tongue tie and reflux and it was so painful for weeks. Then he got allergic colitis and I had to stop eating dairy, soy, gluten, egg, and nuts. Then I fought for every ounce until he weaned. It was a year of so much stress and hysteria and pressure. 

I had to exclusively pump for awhile with my daughter because she wouldn’t latch. I was basically glued to my pump for months while trying to juggle a newborn and an energetic three year old. It was so hard. Then when she latched it was painful all over again and I got mastitis twice. 

Im already worried about this one. Part of me would be relieved if we couldn’t breastfeed. Part of me knows I will be a sobbing mess if we can’t. It’s insane the amount of pressure we put on ourselves. 
  • For those pumping, how long do you typically pump for? Until nothing else comes out or for a certain amount of time? 
  • Getting bigger on the daily over here, and DEF counting down until maternity leave!
  • For those pumping, how long do you typically pump for? Until nothing else comes out or for a certain amount of time? 
    The nurse at the hospital told me to pump for 15 minutes every 3 hours. I try to keep it to 15 minutes but will go longer sometimes if I notice there's still a lot of milk coming out. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    The nurse at the hospital told me to pump for 15 minutes every 3 hours. I try to keep it to 15 minutes but will go longer sometimes if I notice there's still a lot of milk coming out. 
    I pumped for about 2 months when DD was born but my supply just dropped and we ended up having to just go to formula. Wondering if there’s any tricks to keeping my supply higher for longer. 
  • @pink_polkadots Did you EP or breastfeed too? How often/long were you pumping? 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland i was EPing. I think back then I was doing it every 2 hours but I would pump until the milk stopped coming out. 
  • @pink_polkadots hmm. Sounds like you were doing everything you could then. I know you can do like marathon pumping sessions back to back to try and get your supply up. There are also some supplements you could try. But pumping more often than every 2 hours is really not realistic and would not be good for your sleep! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @pink_polkadots - initially it's 15 min at least every 3 hours to get your milk in. Sometimes a little more often if that's when baby eats. EP is harder because when your baby goes through growth spurts you have to pump more to keep up. Once your milk is in I'd pump at least 15 min (I think the general rule is a couple minutes after you see the last drop). I would usually get 2 letdowns in 15-20 min when I pumped. I had a low supply initially and power pumping helped me a lot. Supply is highest in the morning so that's when I would power pump. I don't know how true it is, but I also ate SO MUCH oatmeal. I had it for breakfast every day and in lactation cookies we made. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @pink_polkadots Per my NICU LC, pump at least every 2 to 3 hours for a minimum of 15 minutes, no more than 30. If you do lactation cookies, at least 4 per day to see results. I am doing some protein bites, because I don't have to bake. #lazy
  • Thanks ladies!
  • @highsteaks @booksandcoffee @offtoneverland I know I need to be easier on myself but some days it's just hard! I keep telling Tommy he better be cute!