Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 10/29

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.** 
**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for? 

Cycle/Month?

WTO/TWW? 

Ages of other child(ren)? 

Any thoughts about this cycle? 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag:

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name?

Re: TFAS w/o 10/29

• What number are you trying for? #2

Cycle/Month? Benched

WTO/TWW? WTO but benched pending fertility testing

Ages of other child(ren)? 3 y/o

Any thoughts about this cycle? Tw* finally got my first period after my loss in September *end tw* I’m looking forward to my first fertility appt on Wednesday (Halloween). Hoping this is the beginning of some answers for us! 

Any questions? I’m working on a list of questions. Any suggestions?

Rant/Rave/Brag: So excited for Halloween! I love how excited ds is to get dressed up and go trick or treating. 

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? His first name has always been a favorite of mine. Thankfully DH liked it too. His middle name is DH’s first name. I like using family names as middle names and they went well together. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jennifer_louise - Your DD sounds adorable! I can't wait for mine to start talking.

@kbrown2385 - I hope your fertility appointment goes well. Are they going to start the normal testing or have you already had that done?

What number are you trying for? #2

Cycle/Month? 6/6

WTO/TWW? Idk, WTO? But maybe an-O?

Ages of other child(ren)? 13 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not a lot of hope, my temps are still so low

Any questions? For those that BFed, how long after weaning did it take for your cycles to regulate?

Rant/Rave/Brag: I got DD's Halloween costume in the mail Thursday, and she is so cute! She's a little lamb and looks just as cute as the model on the front.

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? We picked her first name because we both liked the name, and her middle name is after my grandmother that passed away from breast cancer when my mom was only 17. 
  • @kbrown2385 Good luck with testing!! 

What number are you trying for? #2

Cycle/Month? 3/3

WTO/TWW? TWW (11 DPO)

Ages of other child(ren)? 14 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just waiting to get AF so I can get my saline sono next month with my RE. We weren't really trying this month, although, we did inadvertently BD in the FW since I O'd way sooner than I normally do.  

Any questions? Nope. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: DH and I went away this past weekend and we had such a fun time. It's been a rough month so it was nice to just get away for a bit. Looking forward to our first time trick-or-treating with DS this week! 

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? We just both really liked the name. The middle name is my DH's middle name. 
  • @jennifer_louise Right there with you on the sweetness and wanting another. I swear the top of DS' head smelled like a baby the other day, it slayed me.

@kbrown2385 Hope you get the answers you need. Hugs and GL at the appt!

@marebear15 I can't help on the cycles - mine were regular starting at 3mo PP (grumble), but I BF'd til my milk gave out at 7mo. Sounds like an adorable costume for your LO - are you and DH dressing up with her?

What number are you trying for? 2

Cycle/Month? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO, estimating O on Tue/Wed

Ages of other child(ren)? 2yo

Any thoughts about this cycle? DH and I are getting good timing. I'm feeling good about this one - *TW* last cycle was directly after a loss, and I was super stressed & sick again (ugh colds). *end TW* But we're happy, healthy, in a good mind place.

Any questions? DH and I are headed out of state for a wedding next week and we're going early because they have national park nearby, we want to do hiking. How moderate should we keep our hiking? We haven't hiked in ages, and we'll be there when it comes time to test for pregnancy. Is tons of physical movement/activity a risk during TTW?

Rant/Rave/Brag: Kiddo had the flu last week while I was at a conference. DH was super dad and stayed with him, got up all night, and told me not to come home to help, bless him. I still have all the mom guilt not being there - DS had a meltdown when I got home and cried in my arms for close to an hour.

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? -- Neither of his names are family names, to which MIL was kinda unhappy about as her names were all picked very carefully from family lineage. But we loved his first name (only one we could agree on), and his middle name is Persian to reflect his heritage on my side. I made sure not to pick a family name there either, pretty hard as most of the good names were taken.
  • What number are you trying for? 2

Cycle/Month? 7

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 19 months 

Any thoughts about this cycle? I think we’ve actually got a chance. It’s my first month temping again and based on O day our timing was pretty good.

Any questions? Nah

Rant/Rave/Brag: DS is going something right now. These past few nights he’s been waking up in the MOTN and has become super clingy to mama. I hope it’s a sign of some 2 year molars coming through. Also, this weekend was my last solo weekend with DS while DH finished up with class. I’m so sad we’ll lose those DS and Mama days, but so happy to have DH around an the weekends again! Toddlers are no joke.

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? It’s a bit of a current trendy name, but also an old family name on DHs side. His middle name is my dads name.

Cycle/Month? 2/2

WTO/TWW? Probably TWW- CD 18

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope.

Any questions? I feel like I had a question but can't think of it right now...

Rant/Rave/Brag: FX DD ear's are clear; she has been saying "ears" randomly and tugging on them. I am hoping it is the weather changing and congestion only. Not another ear infection. She's on round 2 of tubes. 2 sets before 2 years old :s

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? Liked the name and it fit all our (very specific) guidelines! Her middle name was decided on the drive to the hospital. 
  • Cycle/Month? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO - any day now. I keep saying that. 

Any thoughts about this cycle? Optimistic, giving it our all. We haven't sexed this much in ages. 

Any questions? None 

Rant/Rave/Brag: We've been pretty good at warding off illnesses as a family these past few of weeks. We've all felt a tingling of something, but have been over it by the next day. Normally we are always passing it back and forth. Vitamins for the win! 

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name?

We wanted to keep some Ukrainian heritage in the naming. I have a second cousin with the name, and thought it was pretty. I've never met her though. I think if we have a second girl, she will be named after my Ukrainian Baba. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited October 2018
    @foodislove - My first PP period was 8 weeks PP  :s But they've been irregular every since, mostly with late Os and short LPs. I think your normal activity is okay in the TWW. I'd treat it like you were already pregnant.
    Edit: Oh, and no we aren't really dressing up with DD. I'm not huge into adult costumes.

@montee1917 - Are 2 year old molars as bad as they say?? DD hasn't had a ton of issues teething, but I'm scare of jinksing myself.

@smmatt08 - I hope your LO doesn't have another ear infection! 

@PugMum - I already made a deal with DH that if we aren't KU at the end of this cycle, we are DTD ED next cycle. I think he's half hoping that I'm not pregnant. Glad you haven't gotten sick!
  • @jennifer_louise welcome back! I could talk about my sweet DS all day. Even though he had at least 2 tantrums this morning. He’s the best and I want another!

@kbrown2385 good luck with your appointment! 

@marebear15 this is my first cycle after weaning DS. I’ll report back in a few months (we’ll hope neither of us will be here!). Also DD costume sounds sweet!

@mrsjqg1024 I love weekend getaways! Fx for your upcoming appointments

@foodislove  your sweet DH and poor DS! Hope he’s feeling better. Yesterday DS would only nap if I laid down with him. I kind of loved it.

• @jennifer_louise The tantrums. I'm envious of the occasional tantrum. Ours tantrums all.day.long. I'm actually surprised I have baby fever. 
    @kbrown2385 I know how it feels to finally have that first cycle after a loss. It's almost refreshing to have the body going back to normal, and letting go of the past. Hugs to you. 
    @marebear15 We were always terrible with timing around O (laziness, work schedules, exhaustion) - so this is new. I'm kinda enjoying the closeness it is giving us though, especially with having a toddler - our time together has been minimal until recently. 
    @foodislove my rule of thumb is to never treat yourself as if you are pregnant until you see that pink line. Even with that being said, moderate hiking is of no concern. 

Married 11/21/2018

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

• I’ll try to tag later today/tomorrow. Crazy day @ the lillywonderland household. 

Cycle/Month? 6/6

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? Nearly 1.5! 

Any thoughts about this cycle? Back to back work trips from DH are complicating things, but O *should* be right between them.

Any questions? Since @marebear15 got us talking about names...have you guys picked out names for your potential child(ren)? We have and are in pretty much agreement for them both (1 girl, 1 boy). Not sure if that’ll  change once we get KU though - I *thought* we had DS’s name picked out, but I vetoed it once I got KU since I was not 100% in love with it.

Rant/Rave/Brag: HFM has hit our household...again. Holy sh*t it is 10000x worse. We have a Dr. appt later today, but Dr. Google tells me there’s pretty much nothing that can be done. Little dude is taking it like a champ though! He doesn’t seem to be in much pain, it just looks so painful to me. Poor little guy. Ouchie!

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name?  First name was somewhat random (but not if you know us...it’s one of our favorite athletes). Middle name has been in DH’s family for four generations, so we were thrilled to incorporate it in our LO’s name. 

• @jennifer_louise I hate the months where we don't even really HIO! I also really like the 2-year-old stage, minus the tantrums. It's fun watching them learn and grow!

@kbrown2385 I'm glad you have an appointment lined up. Yay for trick or treating!

@marebear15 aww, a little lamb, how cute! Unfortunately I got my first PP period like right away (I think maybe within 8 weeks of giving birth?). I was robbed.

@mrsjqg1024 I'm glad you had a nice weekend!

@foodislove I ran a half-marathon during my TWW with DD. #humblebrag In all seriousness though, they say that you can continue to do anything you've been doing, so as long as you guys are in decent shape, hiking shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy!

@montee1917 yes, toddlers are no joke! I feel like DD goes through something every few months and is just not her normal sunny self for a week or so. Hopefully DS feels better soon!

@smmatt08 I hope her ears are okay!

@PugMum good luck!!!

@lillywonderland oh crap for HFM, that stinks!!! We have potential names for another kid, so it's at least a starting point. We decided on DD's name relatively easily so hopefully the next one will be relatively painless too.

Cycle/Month? 5

WTO/TWW? I think TWW, but I'm not temping this month so I can't be sure.

Any thoughts about this cycle? If I did indeed O, we had some great timing so here's hoping!

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: Rant - yep, I am most likely losing my job at the end of next month, as I feared. I HATE job searching but at least I have a month to try to find something. Rave - DD sort of just potty trained herself last week. She won't go in public toilets yet, but not having to use diapers at home is a win!

We just liked the name, and were hoping it wouldn't be extremely common. We've met a few other kids with the name, but oh well. I guess we were wrong!
  • @marebear15 I have no idea yet. I’m hoping that is what’s making DS a bit miserable and nothing more serious, or illness related. We had no problems with all his other teeth (he’s got all of them now minus the 4), so 🤷‍♀️  I heard these are a doozy though
  • @lillywonderland Sorry about the HFM, that sounds awful. :( Glad to hear your LO is handling it ok, sometimes its worse for the parents than the kids. 
    @riff323 That is crap news about your job, I'm sorry. 

Married 11/21/2018

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

• @riff323 - I can sympathize. I also got my period back 8 weeks PP, but they still aren't quite regular. I was BFing too!
    @lillywonderland - I've thrown names around with DH, but we really haven't settled on one. Most of the names I like, he doesn't, and the ones he likes, I'm okay with, but not like I love this name!
  • @marebear15 I am having a completely different experience this time around after weaning. I didn’t get my period back until I fully weaned DS at 15 months and my cycles went right back to normal. This time, my period returned when my DD was 11.5 months, cycles were pretty typical until I weaned close to 15 months. She’s 17 months now and I’ve had 2 an-O cycles and some other questionable cycles.

;tldr I’m a mess, I have no real answer for you except this is where I am, too. 

@foodislove You should be fine. Enjoy the sights and I hope you have a lovely time! 

@lillywonderland oof, I’m so sorry about HFM. I am terrified of that coming into our house. As for names, we are pretty set on a girl name. I’m wavering on our boy name. But, yes, he/she is pretty much named. 

@riff323 That’s really stressful. I’m sorry that’s happening to you. 

Um, am I the only one that would be fine to have my memories erased of my DS at 2?! I really hope my DD makes me feel the way all of y’all feel about 2. 

What number are you trying for? 3 

Cycle/Month? 1/1 

WTO/TWW? TWW 3 DPO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3.5 DS, 17 month DD 

Any thoughts about this cycle? O literally snuck up on me. It’s never been this early. 

Any questions? Not currently 

Rant/Rave/Brag: I think my DS is dropping his nap. And this brings me great sadness. 

GTKY: My husband and I were watching golf and he asked if I liked this golfer’s name and I said, “I love it.” And that’s how we named my DS. For DD, I fell in love with her name when I heard it in Ferris Buellar’s day off when I was in high school. And I am thankful my DH liked it as much as I did. 
  • What number are you trying for? 2!

Cycle/Month? 5 / 10

WTO/TWW? WTO

Any thoughts about this cycle? Probably not. Cd 5 or so, but my cycles have been super wonky. 

Any questions? JIC - I know HFM is super bad for pregnant women, but does anyone know if it is equally as bad for "just barely pregnant" - found out we were exposed yesterday. Hopefully we'll avoid it, because. Ugh. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: Rant. Mostly at myself for assuming. We were at a halloween party, and my son has a mild dairy allergy, but can handle small amounts of processed dairy. I let him have some hot chocolate, assuming it was swiss miss. Nope. It was from one of the other mom's cow's, made with organic chocolate. So he's been having a reaction for two days. Most of the time I love Vermont, and I am sure it was amazing and much healthier than swiss miss. But.. so. much. liquid. poop. 

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? It's a family name on my husband's side, actually has been in the family for over 500 years. He can trace his lineage back that far! His mother is first generation American from the UK, and that is much more normal over there I guess. 

• What number are you trying for? 3

Cycle/Month? 1/1

WTO/TWW? TWW, but pretty sure AF will be arriving any day now

Ages of other child(ren)? 4 and 21 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nah, first one trying, so didn't expect to be in sync with FW or O

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: The weather here has been beautiful and we've been playing outside so much! It wipes the boys out, and I feel like they sleep better! I have a half marathon coming up on Sunday, and I didn't train nearly as much as I should have, and now I'm kicking myself! I've learned I hate running though, so this will probably be a first and last lol

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? DH picked out our oldest's name. He just really liked both names, and I liked them as well. I picked our youngest's name, and his MN is my Grandad's name
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MotherofDragons I keep hearing that 3 is even worse than 2, so maybe I'm just trying to embrace 2 because it might not be as bad as 3!  :#

@whatsbumpinpumpkin oh no, liquid poop is the worst... ugh. I hope he feels better soon!
  • @riff323 3 is definitely worse than 2. I thought I had a sweet little boy. I was wrong. I do hear 4 is way better though, so at this point I’m just counting the days haha. 
  • @kbrown2385 I am still waiting for 4 to get better! Money on 4.5 now haha 
  • @nolemomma14 Totally creepy creeper guess but is it Wine and Dine? 
  • @riff323 and @kbrown2385 that’s what I always heard. I was so lucky to have a true “terrible two” with my DS. I would take 3 over 2 with him, he has settled down significantly. But most of my irl mom friends agree with you ladies. 
  • @mamanbebe noooo! You’re crushing my hopes and dreams of getting my sweet boy back :lol:
  • @kbrown2385 I hear 5 is nice! 
  • @marebear15 We’re still BF’ing in the am, but I have noticed that my cycles have been slowly moving to what they were before I got KU the first time (28 days last month, which is what they were before). It’s been about 9 months since my cycles returned (about 9/10months pp), and maybe 4 months since I went down to the 1 nursing session. It totally sucks, but I really think it’s just a matter of time...then again this cycle might be like 35 days and all I said before is a load of poop. Lol. Ps. Your little lamb sounds adorable!!!

@jennifer_louise Oh, how cute! Your DD sounds so adorable! Also, she has a great middle name (I may or mae not have the same one! Lol, I’m laughing at myself and what I did there!)

@kbrown2385 I’m hoping you can get some good answers at your appt on Wednesday. I hope this new doctor is a good fit for you guys!

@mrsjqg1024 I’m sorry you had a rough month, but glad you guys were able to get away for a weekend! 

@foodislove My Dr. basically told me whatever you were doing before you got KU you can do after you got KU - just make sure your heart rate doesn’t get too elevated (over 130-140bpm) and once you’re past the first tri nothing with a risk of falling (biking, skiing, horseback riding, ice skating are some). In the first tri they are very well protectedZ But, if you’re not feeling comfortable, just take it slow and listen to your body. If you don’t mind sharing - what National Park are you going to? I LOVE the NP’s! We are lucky to live quite close to many here in SoCal, my favorite (so far) is Zion in Utah. It is spectacular! 

@montee1917 Aww, no more DS and Mama days. 😢 (but yay for the help from YH - toddlers are quite the daredevils). Maybe you guys can still have “dates” once a month? I know that’s something that I’m going to try to do as DS gets a little older. 

@pugmum I’m exhausted from all the HIO’ing! Ugh, who would have thought that something so fun could be so tiring! (Although at first when I read what you wrote I thought you said “sexting” and I was like, “huh...interesting way to get him in the mood. Maybe I should try that...”)

@smmatt08 We just had the tubes put in - and you’re on the second set at 2?? I really really hope it’s not an ear infection. They are terrible! 

@riff323 I am so sorry about your job situation. Are you able to collect unemployment? That might be something to look into. Also, I know that some states have programs that help you out with your morgage. (I was laid off last year, so I know exactly how you’re feeling. If you need anyone to talk to about it - PM me!)

@MotherofDragons Goodbye nap! Lol. I LOVE the one nap right now - DS was such a crappy napper until he went to the one nap. Now it’s like clock work and lasts 2-3 hrs! I get SO. MUCH. DONE. in that nap. I am so sorry that your LO is dropping it right now. 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin I *think* HFM isn’t good for pregnant women because of the risk of a high fever associated with it, which is most troublesome in the first tri. Keep washing your hands (like, literally every 5 minutes - my hands are freakin’ raw right now!). Don’t touch your eyes, nose, mouth or feminine areas with unclean hands and you *should* be okay. (Lol, our Pediatrician just told us all this!)

@nolemomma14 Good luck in your first (and last! Lol) 1/2 marathon! Also, I feel you on the outside time knocking the kiddos out. It must be something about the great air!

• daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited October 2018
    *I hope it's okay I'm posting here, I introduced my self in the newbie thread Sunday also my name is daisy0322 and I can't figure out why my name doesn't show up when I post*

@kbrown2385  good luck with all your testing! 

@marebear15 ahhhh! That costume sounds so cute! Mines going to be a pumpkin :) it's suppose to rain here though on Halloween and I'm pretty bummed. 

@nolemomma14  outside playbtone is the best! I swear it always makes my little one sleep sooooo good!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin  that's so cool to have a 500 year tradition. My husbands family is very into traditions and I love it. 

@montee1917  girrrrl teething in our house is insane right now. My son is getting 6 teeth and 4 of them are molars right now and NO ONE is sleeping.  I work part time (2 night shifts a week) and I was actually looking forward to sleeping during the day since my son goes to the babysitter. 

@riff323  that happened with my sons name too I never heard it until he was born then it popped up on the top 100 list.

Cycle/Month? 1/1

WTO/TWW? Ovulating today

Ages of other child(ren)? 14 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? (TW pregnancy issues )We were really serious this month. I had such a hard pregnancy with bed rest for 18 weeks and a chronic placental abruption with my son Im just scared to really commit. I know it's unlikely to happen again but I'm still meeting with my ob tomorrow for a preconception apt.

Any questions? 

Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag:  the house wevwanted to buy got sold to someone else and Im pretty disappointed. It  was legit the perfect house and it was under budget.

his first name was just a name I always loved and his middle name is a family name. 
  • @Mother0fDragons it is the Wine & Dine! 

I didnt think 2 was bad. 3 was a little worst, but 4 has been awful for my oldest!! He’s almost 4.5 and i think we’re turning a corner lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MotherofDragons - Ugh, I really hope that weaning completely will help, but I have no idea. I didn't have regular cycles before pregnancy, so idk why I'm expecting them to regulate.

@whatsbumpinpumpkin - I'd think that you'd have enough time to get over HFM before implantation occurs.

@lillywonderland - You are giving me hope! I keep having to remind myself that before this cycle, I was feeding 4 to 5 times a day, and my body needs more than one cycle to recover. We just cut out our morning feed, so now all we have is our evening nurse.

@daisy0322 - Welcome to our corner of the TTC world. Your first pregnancy does sound like a rollercoaster, but I've always been told that the 2nd one is easier. It's good to get some wisdom from your doctor though. Are you nursing currently?
  • @lillywonderland I can't collect unemployment because I only work part-time. It's not the end of the world, it just blows. I hate searching for jobs, and I've had a hard time finding a job that was a good fit for me, so it really sucks to have to start over. Worst case scenario, I go back to retail or waitressing until something pans out.

@daisy0322 house-hunting is so heartbreaking, I'm sorry that happened to you! Our dream house got snatched up months ago and I'm still sad about it. I hope you find something great soon!
  • @motherofdragons I dread the day M drops his nap. Is he going to bed any earlier due to the nap drop or no?

@whatsbumpinpumpkin So sorry to hear about the hot cocoa issue :(

@lillywonderland We love National Parks, but we rarely have good enough weather to enjoy our local ones. We love them so much, it's the theme for M's bedroom - we have posters, photographs, and a customized map. We're hitting up Rocky Mountain National Parks with some friends who also live in the area of the wedding - I'm SO excited! 

@daisy0322 I'm so sorry you lost the house. We lost my dream home when we bought last year only because the other offer was willing to settle earlier than us. Hope you find something you love more. :( 
  • @daisy0322 wow that is a traumatic pregnancy. Have you considered talking to someone about it and about your fears with a subsequent pregnancy? I see a therapist because of my fears from a traumatic delivery and postpartum period. Not sure if your OB appointment was today or is tomorrow but good luck, ask lots of questions!

Thanks @marebear15, @riff323, and  @lillywonderland! We will find out at a followup ENT appointment Thursday.

@lillywonderland 1st set was a few weeks before she turned 1, 2nd set was almost a year to the date later! Hope you have a positive experience. Any infections since the tubes went in?

• @foodislove he did last night. And today he napped. He’s a mess! 
  • @marebear15 yes ma'am I'm trying to wean! We are down it 1-2 times a day but we both are having a rough time with it.  That's really encouraging that 2nd pregnancies can be easier.

@riff323 aw I'm sorry to hear that happened to you too. I think I freaked out Realitor out when I started tearing up when he told us it had sold.

@foodislove  yeah I know they were in a hurry to sell since she was pregnant but we didn't even get a chance to get into a bidding war. 

@smmatt08  Im currently in therapy. I started for post partum depression but now I just want to continue through my hopeful next pregnancy just to try and stay in a good head space about it. I was seriously depressed during bedrest and spiraled post delivery and I'm hoping to avoid that. 

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited October 2018
    @daisy0322 - You're in good company here! I am still nursing and several of us are either still nursing or have just finished weaning. I will have to say, nursing brings its challenges into the TTC world. From late ovulation to short LPs, you name it, it's probably blamed on nursing hormones. Hopefully it won't impact your journey to getting KU! 

Edit: When did you get your first PP period?
  • @marebear15 i actually just got my first one about 2 weeks ago when I cut out nap nursing.
  • @daisy0322 - All the green eyes. I got my first PP period at 8 weeks. But then I went 3 months without another one, so it was all good.

Cycle/Month? I never know how to calculate this. I started ttc a second child last December, but have had 2 "setbacks", if you know what I mean. So I guess after my most recent one I'm CD 4/ month 1.

WTO/TWW? Wto

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm on clomid again and it worries me a little. I think if I don't get pregnant I'll take a break for a cycle or 2.

Any questions? Not really :(

Rant/Rave/Brag: I recently broke my foot. It blows. Not having a great time these days...

GTKY: How did you choose your LOs name(s)? Were they named after a family member or important person in your life? Just liked the name? Just really liked the name
  • @marebear15 the break was good.... with my son I had bleeding starting at 6 weeks up to 31 weeks (delivered at 37) and for a while justvthe sight of blood caught my breath a second. I work at a hospital though so I'm pretty desensitized again haha. It took about three months to not check for blood all the time though because I'd just forget it was over and twoish not to panic if I thought I was up moving around or lifting a lot. It was definitely a blessing to have some time in between.