Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o 10/29

We've made it to the end of one month and the start of another! Happy Halloween everyone, and then it's on to November!

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 
  • Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@Joslynj11 EDD12/1 B/G Twins! Eviction date 11/19!
@mag1cbeli3ver EDD12/1 with a little boy!
@prudence9-2 EDD 12/6 with a little boy! Induction date 11/29!
@Ilky EDD 12/12 with a little boy!
@DecemberDoll27 EDD 12/15 with a little boy!
@artemis618 EDD 12/21 with a little girl!
@tosh24 EDD 1/7 Team Green!
Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
Started IF Feb. 2014
PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
IUI March 2015, BFN
IUI June 2015, BFN
IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o 10/29

• I can't believe we're almost to November! I feel like we'll have another baby boom on our hands in a few weeks - after my growth scan last week with baby bean measuring almost 2 weeks ahead, I don't anticipate making it to December! and I know @Joslynj11 and @prudence9-2 are both scheduled for induction in November -almost there!

How far along? EDD?
    35 weeks 2 days! Dec 1!

How is everyone feeling this week? 
    I'm achy and tired. It's just getting really uncomfortable and there aren't many positions I can be in for too long. And I've been getting tired very easily lately, which isn't fun when I have stuff to do! I'm excited to be getting so close to the end, and I'm definitely ready for baby to join us. But I'm also feeling nervous about actually being a parent and raising a child! So many conflicting feelings lately!

Any upcoming appointments? 
    My next OB appointment is on Halloween. Just a regular check-up, but they will also be doing the strep-B culture.

GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore?
    I can't wait to be able to lay down for more than 5 minutes without being sore, being congested, or having acid reflux. I just want to sleep in my bed with DH!

In other news, I got the hospital bag packed up yesterday, so that's ready to go. Thank you cards went out from the shower and I at least washed all of the baby clothes/blankets/sheets, etc. Now the folding and organizing... :neutral:
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver I am also excited about finally being able to sleep without something being sore! How big is your baby measuring? We measured 4lb12oz at 31+6 which is about 2 weeks ahead. 

• How far along? EDD? 33+2, 12/15
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I am feeling ok I guess, tired and sleepy but I can't get any good sleep. I guess it is a part of the game at this point. I also hate people who tell me how cute my belly looks! People at work actually use baby talk when they talk to me and it drives me insane! How is one to reply to that!? I feel very large and heavy.  Also I finally figured out that pregnancy glow is a myth! It is not glow but just excessive perspiration!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Not this week, I start weekly appointments next week though 
    • GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore? I am looking forward to start working out again! It used to be my stress release and a way to feel good about myself. I know it will be hard in the beginning but will be worth it.
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • Loading the player...
  • @DecemberDoll27 Baby bean was measuring 6 lbs at our appointment last week - he was 34 weeks 5 days then. I agree - there is no such thing as pregnancy glow. At least not over here! And I would hate it if people talked to my bump using baby voices - ugh! That must be so annoying. Working out sounds great as well.

Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• hello ladies! I can't believe time is flying and some of us will have their bundle of joys very soon.

How far along? EDD? 33w5d 12/12

How is everyone feeling this week? Aside from not sleeping due to either pain or insomnia I feel good. I mean I am tired, get exhausted and out of breath so easily, some mornings barely able to roll out of the bed, but overall good. Are you ladies experiencing pelvic pressure/pain? I am and thats in addition to the braxton hicks I get. Some are ok some are painful. Midwife told me menstrual type cramps are sign of preterm labor, but mine are inconsistent and not frequent. Two weeks ago my baby was measuring 1 week ahead as well, so maybe he will come early too? We'll see...

Any upcoming appointments? Next week with the high risk doctor. They'll do another growth scan.

GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore? Experiencing motherhood! I am so excited finally I can be a mother and experience that amazing feeling. 
  • @mag1cbeli3ver +1 to being congested. It feels like I have allergies all the time. And then every now and again my body will throw in a lovely post-nasal drip which makes my throat sore. I never had this pregnancy symptom before and I definitely don't like it!

@DecemberDoll27 I can't believe people use baby talk when talking to you! How obnoxious! 

@Ilky I feel you on the not sleeping. I dread going to bed because I never know if it's going to be one of those nights that I'm basically awake from 3:30 AM onward. I am feeling lots of pelvic pain/pressure today. I spent most of the night on the couch. Lots of pressure and tightness but it didn't feel like BH. I wondered if maybe baby was balling up or something? I also remember this same feeling about 4 weeks ago and it had me concerned, but then I woke up and my belly had basically grown over night so I'm wondering if maybe my belly is going to pop again and it's just the stretching/growing. Also, I got inconsistent period-like cramping/contractions from 34 weeks on with DD and my OB wasn't concerned (some of them would stop me in my tracks). Never went in to pre-term labour. I was 3 cm dilated at my 38 week appointment and my water broke spontaneously at 38+4.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• 30+0/January 7, 2019

Feeling lots of pressure and tightness across the belly today. The BH have also picked up in the last week or two. My left SI joint is absolutely killing me. I think I need to up my chiro visits. Swelling, swelling, and more swelling in the ankles and feet.

Another growth ultrasound/BPP on Friday. Last one at 28 weeks showed everything was good but there was *slightly* low blood pressure through the umbilical cord. OB wasn't worried since he said it's usually only an issue with babies measuring super small, but my baby is measuring about average in the 42nd percentile so it shouldn't be an issue. Going to have a follow up u/s anyway since the radiologist recommended it. Oh also need to go to the lab for a blood test. Saw my OB about my leg/foot swelling last week. No protein in urine and BP was perfect (120/76) so he doesn't think it's concerning, but we're going to check my kidney and liver enzymes just to have a reference point. He also gave me a prescription for compression socks. 

GTKY: In theory I'm looking forward to sleeping on my stomach again but in reality I know that's not going to happen for a loooong while because my boobs will be so sore from BFing that I won't be able to lay on them. I'd also love to get rid of this uncomfortable swelling....

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• artemis618artemis618 member
    edited October 2018
    Sorry that *so many* (edit:  autocorrect typo!) of you have been so uncomfortable - I’ll probably be right there with you shortly...
    • How far along? EDD?
    32 weeks+3 days / 12/21/18
    I really need to get to bed earlier/to get more sleep.  I managed to go to both ballet and tap classes (they’re back to back) Saturday morning, but it really takes a lot out of me (especially when I don’t nap in the afternoon after), and walked to/from prenatal yoga on Sunday.  So mostly okay, just tired.  My lower back has been bothering me a little bit from standing for 3.5-4 hours at a Halloween party Saturday night.
    Nothing this week.  Had 32 week doppler appointment last Friday, next is a growth scan next Wednesday (and 34 week appointment annoyingly 2 days later because of scheduling).  I’m sort of wondering if she’ll measure big ‘cause I’ve been bad and eaten a ton of sugar basically all month :-/ 
    • GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore
    Hmm...hopefully not carrying around all this extra weight.  Honestly it’s work and tiring and has certainly motivated me not to gain weight (without a good reason like this one) if can help it!
    Here’s a pic from my 32 week appointment last Friday:

And here’s one from Saturday night’s party.  Surprisingly a lot of people didn’t realize that baby was the pit! (I guess I could have made it a little bigger...)

About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! So excited to be another week closer to the finish line, I just can't believe I am abou 3 weeks away. And by the sounds of it you ladies are close too with all these babies measuring big :) Yum I feel a baby boom coming!

• How far along? EDD? 35+4
    • How is everyone feeling this week? The same old same haha. Hard to move around, sore with just about everything that I do and swelling on top of swelling on top of swelling. But hey just a couple weeks left!
    • Any upcoming appointments? I have an appointment with OB tomorrow and I am sure we will do the Strep b and talk game plan some more. 
    • GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore? I will be excited to work out again, and sleep on my stomach, and to eat anything I want! haha 

Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• prudence9-2prudence9-2 member
    edited October 2018
    @mag1cbeli3ver @DecemberDoll27 @ilky @artemis618 @tosh24 I hear you all about bad sleep. I miss sleeping on my stomach and not waking up every 1 hour to change position because I’m in pain. 

@tosh24 how do they check the BP in the umbilical cord? Is it that your BP is very low?

• How far along? EDD?
    34w 5d
    Feeling good. With the regular sleep problem and pains. 

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I’m going on maternity leave on Thurs!!!
    I have two weekly NST and tomorrow I’m also going to see my OB. 
    • GTKY: Other than spending time with baby, what are you most looking forward to about not being pregnant anymore?
    Eating carbs!!! And sweets!!! And more carbs!!!! Sleeping on my stomach. 

TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• @artemis618 Love the bump and the costume! I still have to make mine...and decorate...and carve pumpkins....tonight's going to be busy, I guess!

@prudence9-2 They do a doppler of the placenta and blood flow through the cord. Just like a regular ultrasound but they use some different settings to get that info. I'm having extra monitoring because there was some placental protein that came back low in my 1st tri screening so they want to make sure the placenta is functioning properly and baby stays a good size. 

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 I have lots of BHs and pelvic pressure too. My midwife said watch for signs of menstrual kind of cramping and lower back pain and I have them too! Not consistent but they are definetly not BHs. That's why sometimes I'm scared my boy just wants to come out early. I talk to him and tell him not to come too early or late lol Good to know that you had those symptoms but didnt go into preterm labor. Hope the swelling will go down, I know its very uncomfortable. I am wearing flip flops to work these days (its not a casual workplace but they understand).

• @tosh24 and @llky I am having pelvic pressure and braxton hicks quite often too! Hopefully we can all just hang on a couple more weeks :)
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry

• Right there with you ladies. The BH have dedidefini picked up, and I'm getting a lot more lower back pain. But, like @Ilky mentioned, nothing has been consistent. How will I know when it's time?!?! I'm just so scared I'm gonna call the OB like 5 times thinking I'm in labor when I'm really not! :lol:
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver with my little lady at home I was very much able to tell the difference between BH and real contractions. Not sure how but your body will just know something is up when it's time. Also, you will likely loose your mucus plug before labor starts too. It doesn't happen every time but I think quite often.
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver lol I am afraid I won't call or go in thinking they are just BHs and end up giving birth in my living room haha
  • Joslynj11Joslynj11 member
    edited November 2018
    How'd the appointments go this week ladies! If I remember correctly I think a few of us were either meeting with the OB or having an US yesterday or today. 

AFM: I had my Group b swab, TDAP shot, and Flu vaccination FUN! My arms are so sore haha. BP and everything still look good so they are not worried about anything. So my OB said that she was officially going to scheduled my induction! Before she was saying it would be a tentative date but she was like let me get it in there that is going to be a popular day  :D So crazy to think only 2 more full weeks of work and then these babies are going to be on their way!! EKK Oh, and Baby A is still head down but apparently Baby B is now traverse. So even though they still want me to try a vaginal delivery since I have already delivered that way once. A C-section is not off the table..
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN

• @Joslynj11 EEEPPP its almost twin time!!!! Good luck with the induction. My twin B flip flopped up till the very last minute. I hope all goes well.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @Joslynj11 wow! It’s almost time!!!
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.