Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 10/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/30

• @cpiper39 I was going to comment and say the same thing, sorry about that! Part of my cool down at the gym while I try to get my heart rate down and breathe normally 🤣 FX for your testing Saturday!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 Totally cool! We’re the early risers! 🤗
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @cpiper39 glad to hear your so relaxed this TWW since not temping post O. I hope everything at work goes well. Crossing everything for you for testing this weekend! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: decent 

Typical LP length: not sure 

Testing: BFN this AM

R/R: we have so many leftovers from the weekend that I won’t have to cook much this week! 

CS/Q: None. Just waiting for AF now, and after that I’ll begin tracking CM
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @cpiper39 Hope you have a productive work day! Glad you are feeling more relaxed this TWW

@nolemomma14 Sorry about the BFN. Hope charting will give you more insight

@chichiphin Hope your anniversary brings you good juju! Tights are so cute but sorry to hear you are uncomfortable.  Glad your temps are going up!

Month/Cycle 4/4

CD/DPO 27/14

Timing -3,-1,0, +1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: Tempting, but trying to wait until Thursday

R/R: My first event this week (teaching a couple college classes) went better than I anticipated. I have a women's leadership and networking event today which should be fun but I am regretting not shaving since I decided to wear a dress.

CS/Q:  Chart in spoiler. Trying to stay cautiously optimistic, most of my chart stay high until they aren't. 

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @queenie_b what do you teach? also your chart looks amazing and I'm not sure how the f you aren't POAS rn. 
    @nolemomma14 sorry about the BFN, but hopefully a little more tracking will help with understanding your LP and when O happens 
    @cpiper39 well I will SS for you. FX! Hopefully work makes the week go by faster. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin I hope your anniversary brings you good juju!!

@queenie_b your chart looks great!! 

And thank you to you ladies for the encouragement. This is the first cycle post IUD, so I just based everything off of a 28 day cycle. Looking back though my cycles have been closer to 26 days on average, so I’m hoping better tracking will give me a better idea on O and LP.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @nolemomma14 Sorry about your BFN. Such a good feeling not having to cook though.

@queenie_b FX!!! Your chart looks good and your event sounds fun! I had a Women in Leadership event a few weeks ago. 

@chichiphin Ha! Thanks for SS for me 😂 FX on the test! Your chart looks good with the temp increase and hopefully, you have some good juju for your anniversary ❤️
  • @cpiper39 glad you're relaxed and I'm jealous of your relaxation!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 38/?

Timing: ?

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: bfn so far...

R/R: I'm starting to go a little  crazy after all the random +opks this month and now I'm on cd 38 and still getting bfns. I had a 37 day cycle after getting off bc , then 35, then 30...now back to 37? I'm feeling very frustrating and the fact that I don't have service at my new job making it very difficult to communicate with you ladies is driving me nuts! I hope everyone is doing well.

CS/Q: I put my chart in the spoiler but there's some things you should know. I changed thermometers on CD 18 (I know I should've waited but it just wasn't reliable). I continued using both for a few days and the old one kept me above my line (98 or higher) for several days so it seemed like I o'ed but I logged the lower temp with the new thermometer. Boy do I regret that decision....

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited October 2018
    *lurking*
    @nightdreamr13 - If you discard everything before CD18, it looks like you may have O'ed on CD33. Any CM or OPKs around this time?
  • @cpiper39 My fingers are crossed so hard for you!! I'm so happy that you are continuing to feel relaxed. I put "meditate" on my to-do list today, which may be counterproductive. :D
    @nolemomma14 Sorry for the BFN. Hopefully, tracking gets easier. I honestly had no idea what a luteal phase was before I started TTC. Thank God for the ladies on this board! They will support, nurture, and guide you while keeping your crazy in check. (Or maybe it's just me who gets a little crazy?)
    @queenie_b In the words of @chichiphin "I'm not sure how the f you aren't POAS rn." But I'm glad that your classes went well, and I hope that you have a good time at the networking event tonight. I'm sure your legs are fine! I'm a brunette so I have to shave everyday or I scare people with my fur.
    @chichiphin Ahhh!!! GL testing on your anniversary! Hopefully, it brings you good vibes!
    @nightdreamr13 I'm so sorry for your confusing cycle. Have you thought about bringing this up with your doctor? Hopefully, it gets resolved soon!

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @marebear15 I stopped testing after like CD 26...figured at that point it was too late since my last cycle was 30 days...

@elle-0409 I had considered it but I went to the Dr on CD 37 of my last 37 day cycle (3 months ago) and they said it could take up to a yr to regulate my cycles after bc. Plus I just started a new job which would make a Dr appt difficult. I wish I could just call and speak to the Dr but they don't really allow that. I feel like an idiot going again for a super long cycle but if n
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: Good I think 

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: trying to wait

R/R: 
  • Mobile bumping at work! I’ll be back with comments 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 10-11ish

Testing: starting to think I’ll WFAF

R/R: I know it’s super early, but I’m starting to feel like this isn’t our month. I pushed myself to ride my bike into work again so im pumped that I have my workout in. Also, since giving up caffeine and sweets at the beginning of this cycle, I feel like my pants are fitting a bit nicer...but oh my  I miss coffee.

CS/Q: nothing too exciting going on yet

• back for tags 
    @montee1917 I'm glad you're feeling good about working out and your eating habits this month, but it is way too early to count yourself out yet! (giving you the advice everyone gave me yesterday lol)
    @elle-0409 yay for elevated temps AND a pedicure - are we going with fall colors or no?
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @montee1917 I miss coffee too, and I'm still doing one cup a day! Totally ditto @chichiphin

@elle-0409 Oh my gosh... FX!!! Yay for temps on an upward trend!

@nightdreamr13 Sorry about the confusing cycle, but I agree with @marebear15 on a possible O date. Hopefully, you get some peace of mind soon.
  • Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 28/3

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: thursday next week at the earliest

R/R: I'm excited to dress up for Halloween at work tomorrow in my hedgehog onesie! There's been a lot of good distractions in the last week or so and anxiety has been at a minimum which pretty good considering my Flo app predicted I would ovulate a week earlier than I did. *TW* I attribute the delay to finding out a 2nd cousin was KU and that really distressed me for a few days *end TW*

CS/Q: I wish my chart didn't look like a bunch of scribbles or a mountain landscape, but oh well  :p

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @rikiteacup oooo new car is super cute! what color did you go with? I want to replace my subbie, but I really want the new Ascent but I have no need for a 3rd row and don't have the money to afford it HA 
    @inthewoods23 oh that's fun that you get to dress up for work! I'm wearing something slightly more "vampy" than normal but that's it. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @cpiper39 thanks girl! I do feel less anxious since cutting caffeine. I didn’t think I drank that much, but I feel strangely calm. Also FX to you! Try not to think too hard about the spotting 

@nolemomma14 we also have a ton of leftovers! I have salmon to make for tonight but I’m also lazy today so it might get bumped to tomorrow.

@chichiphin thanks! Your chart still looks great! My work is also super slow this week! Although I think my boss caught on today. I work in accounting so Thursday will be busy again!

@queenie_b looking good! I always thought I’d like to teach college classes in my field. Maybe one day!

@nightdreamr13 I’m sorry your cycle has been so confusing. Hope it gets sorted out soon, or something happens at least!

@elle-0409 enjoy your visit with your mom!

@rikiteacup oh new cars are the best! Enjoy and good luck with selling your old one!

@inthewoods23 my chart also looks very mountainous. 
  • @montee1917 Don't count yourself out yet! And congrats on cutting out coffee. I'm down to one cup a day and it makes me sad when I'm done.
    @chichiphin Yes, for my pedicure I went with a burgundy for fall. My feet actually look like they belong to a person now and not a hobbit.
    @rikiteacup Woo hoo! I want a new car! And your chart looks good.
    @inthewoods23 Have fun dressing up in your hedgehog onesie tomorrow! And don't worry about your chart. Mine looks like it was drawn on by a drunk squirrel.
    @emeraldduchess I know what you mean about getting snippy. I tutor kids and I am 99% certain that the one I tutored last night is the one who got me sick a week ago. I tried not to give her side eye, but... Also, don't worry about the temp drop. Totally normal. (Someone had to reassure me when I saw mine drop at 4 DPO.)
    @queenie_b You are the absolute sweetest woman ever. I know what you mean about not having a lot of people IRL to talk about this stuff with. We are here for you no matter the outcome and I am only a PM away if you want to talk. <3
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Thank you, @elle-0409.  I think since this is the first month I have tempted I am questioning everything! I really appreciate the reassurance.  <3
    @queenie_b our paths haven't crossed much, but I have enjoyed the interaction I have had with you so far.  I totally understand what you mean about feeling comfortable with this group,  they are pretty darn amazing. And to echo what elle said, whatever the outcome for you this month, you'll still be a part of this group! 
  • @queenie_b <3<3<3<3<3 you really encapsulated why I love this community! I have friends from college that I could talk to but I feel like those relationships are becoming superficial. You guys are all people who get it and are amazing! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• cpiper39cpiper39 member
    edited October 2018
    @queenie_b Group hug! ❤️❤️❤️ I completely agree! Also, I love how @b_1029 wanted to join in the fun! Yay!

@rikiteacup I had to stop. Last month was a ball of stress! I agree with your O - I’m sure FF with give CH tmw!

@inthewoods23 I love that you have a hedgehog onesie! I agree with why you might have O’ed late - sounds like a stressful week.

@emeraldduchess Eh, tips? I’m just trying to be as “normal” as possible during this TTC journey. I’m soooo type A, so not knowing when/if this will happen is very much against my norm. It’s ok you got upset. We all deserve some grace and just trying to do what we can every day. Try to enjoy your evening ❤️