April 2019 Moms
Options

Baby Announcements

I did this to Announce my pregnancy on all my social media accounts. What’d you do? I’m really excited to see! 🧡🧡

I am due April 20! And was super anxious about announcing anywhere about my pregnancy because of being a single mom. But this set up is just what I imagined and I am so happy to share with you all! 

Re: Baby Announcements

• Options
    That's adorable!  We didn't do anything on social media (not my choice, DH didn't want to announce there).  We had a housewarming party and announced there to friends and family that could be there.  Since then we've just been telling people in person/on the phone.  I've made a couple comments on facebook that have let some people know, but not a huge announcement.  We'll just post pictures of the baby when he's born. 
  • Options
    Cute! 
    We will do a Christmas card announcement with some family photos that we took this weekend. Will probably post it on Facebook after the cards have gone out to family and friends. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very cute, @princesscapri

@professormama, I’m also planning to do a holiday card announcement and then will share on social media after we’ve sent them out. I don’t know why exactly, but I’m hesitant to share the news on social media just yet. I’ve been telling everyone in person, otherwise.
  • Options
    @llamamamanyc I know, for me, Facebook is full of people who feel more nosey than caring. I freely tell everyone I see in person because they’re typically people who care (at least a little) about me. I’m not as ready to share my news with the world of social media quite yet. But I will by around 20 weeks - that’s when I shared last time. 
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see the adorable holiday announcements, @professormama and @llamamamanyc!  I stalk Pinterest for cute photo ideas all the time, haha.

This was our announcement, and our gender reveal:

My DS had a blast with the smoke bomb, although he insisted afterwards that he's having a baby sister :tongue:.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @professormama yup, that’s definitely part of it for me too. Too many people airing way too much gossip and/or giving unsolicited “advice”. No thanks!

@kangstadt I ordered a custom ornament from Etsy today that says: “Baby R. Arriving April 2019”. Once we decorate our tree, I’ll take a pic of it and do a photo card. 🎄