Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 10/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: WTO Monday 10/29

• *Lurking*
    @b_1029 Happy anniversary!!! Enjoy your room service!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 - That sounds like the perfect anniversary present. I would love a weekend getaway!

Month/Cycle: 6/6
    CD: 24
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs, HIO, lowering prolactin levels
    R/R: Anyone just waiting for November 1st so you can run straight into Christmas without any guilt?? I keep finding myself humming Christmas songs and thinking about decorating the house.
    CS/Q: Idk. If anyone has a clue to what happening, please let me know. I showed DH my last four OPKs, and he pointed out one that he thought was darker than all the rest and as dark as the control. So I added that one to my chart and it matched the second temp dip and my last day of EWCM with spotting. I finally got a clear negative on my very last OPK yesterday (I used up 14 this cycle), but from CD 15-22 they were all so so dark.

• Hi ladies! Sorry I was MIA last week, crazy travel schedule and couldn't get mobile bump to work. 

@b_1029 happy anniversary!!

@marebear15 I'm totally the same way with Christmas. Last year my hubby made me wait until the first snow to decorate...it was barely a dusting but I was like "I'm calling it!!". Can't say what's going on in your chart but your temps still look pretty low, so maybe no O yet? Or maybe just about to rise?

Month/cycle:5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: this month, honestly not much. BBT, CM, trying to eat better but this wasn't a banner week for me.

R/R: so, due to my and my hubby's crazy travel schedule, we hardly got any HIOs in this cycle. In fact, I may already be in the TWW but I honestly have no idea what's going on with my chart this month, so I guess I'll just move over there tomorrow? It sucks not having any idea where I belong, but it's also strangely liberating! Like a little break where I don't have to try to overthink things because it doesn't matter much either way.
  • @marebear15 I can’t wait for all things Christmas! I made a deal with dh to wait until after thanksgiving, so I have a while until I get to go crazy. 

@b_1029 happy anniversary! Sounds like a great weekend! Room service is my favorite. 

Month/Cycle: benched

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: currently waiting for testing

R/R: My first fertility appt is on Wednesday and I’m getting anxious. I’m really hoping this will get us some answers. 

Ive finally set an alarm to wake up for temping. The end of last cycles chart looks so much better than the beginning lol. Hopefully this cycles temping goes well too. 

CS/Q: I’m putting together a list of questions for the dr on Wednesday. Any questions you wish you asked or something you asked that’s out of the norm? I have a pretty good list so far but don’t want to miss anything obvious. 
  • @elle-0409 @jennifer_louise @kbrown2385 thank you ❤️
    @marebear15 it was definitely what the doctor ordered and we’re just in a hotel downtown where we live so more of a staycation! I wish I could help with your chart but I’m so bad at interpreting things :/ 
    @kbrown2385 GL at your appointment! I’m not sure about questions to ask, I definitely didn’t prepare for ours and wish I did, so good job! 
  • edited October 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Currently sucking at this lol but I will be charting, bbt, pnv, hio  

R/R: Rant: I worked late last night and barely got any good sleep, which is why I haven't started temping yet. I work late again today (12 hour day) but I hope I can wake up to temp tomorrow AM. It's hard for me to pick a temping time because some mornings I have to be up by 6:00 and others I can sleep in because I work at night. My H will also have to deal with my alarm waking him up when he is sleeping in too  :D Oh well, also I need to clean my house so that's driving me nuts but i'm just so over it with how work has been going.
    Rave: I bought two mini pumpkins and they're super cute. H and I were looking at puppies and I want one a lot but we already have a dog and I worry about house training with our crazy schedules. Also even though its Monday it's a new week and I hope it's better than last!

CS/Q: n/a

@b_1029 Congrats on your anniversary!! Room service sounds so good right now! & yay for better temps! FX for a pretty chart  :)

@marebear15 Ah yes!! I was just thinking the other day at work that I can't wait to listen to Christmas music. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving but Christmas music puts me in a great mood! Unfortunately my crew this year is very different than last year so I probably won't be able to listen to it at work  :'( I think with your chart those high temps before all the other signs (CM/OPK) are confusing FF. If they were lower I would def say it looks like O. Was anything different about those temps? Maybe tomorrow's temp will be a bigger jump! I would keep HIO if possible just in case!

@kbrown2385 Hoping you find answers at your appt! 

Edit: poor choice of words/added some
  • @B_1029 happy anniversary!! What did you order for breakkie? Room service is one of those luxuries I feel I can very rarely justify but it's just SO nice sometimes. I always envisioned a vacation where we hole up in some fancy hotel and just relax in the big, fluffy, warm bed and people deliver food right to our door. Ahhhhhh. 
    @marebear15 I'm definitely already thinking ahead to Christmas. I was putting up our Halloween decorations yesterday, lol a little late but I wasn't totally sure we were even going to decorate this year, and as I was doing it I was visualizing what I'd put there for xmas instead. Since we've already had our Canadian Thanksgiving we can roll right into Christmas after Halloween. And I'm just as stumped by your chart as you are. 
    @jennifer_louise hi girl, welcome back! How did your week of traveling go? 
    @kbrown2385 I also have an appointment coming up two weeks from today. I know there's a list of questions floating around, I wish I had bookmarked it. This might be something you could post in the CS/Q thread. If you don't, I will at some point because I need to make a list too. 

Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Ovasitol, Vitex, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, PCOS diet, HIO, softcups, acupuncture, first RE appt two weeks today!!!! Oh happy dance.

R/R: Finally starting to feel better. Tried to HIO last night but I think the pressure got to my SO after taking a 3 day break and despite our very best efforts it was a NF. We really gave it our all so now trying to muster up the strength to try again tonight. It's the best kind of exhausted but we need to start earlier, lol, I'm too old for these late night shenanigans. :lol: 

CS/Q: I am actually a little relieved I had a bit of a temp drop today because FF would've given me CH on Friday if I had one more temp above CL and I wish our timing was better. Then again, we took a BD break this weekend so now we gotta get busy again. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @jennifer_louise - We never get snow here, but I think I'm going to have to wait until after Thanksgiving to be allowed to decorate. But I can listen to Christmas music! Sorry you guys didn't have good timing this month  :(

@jiraiya - The only thing different that I can think of is the weather changed right around my first dip. But the house has stayed the same temperature, so I don't know if that would make a difference in my core temp. 
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited October 2018
    haha @dogmomma096 love the gif! Yay for O!!
    @jiraiya that's definitely hard to temp when your schedule isn't consistent. It's doable, but complicates things. What kind of puppy are you looking at? Our cousins had their puppy over on the weekend and he's just so full of energy, and not fully house trained yet, so while he was amusing I'm glad he's gone lol. On the bright side, he ate all the cat poop out of the litter boxes so I don't have to clean them? :lol:  :s 

Edited because words are hard.

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I’ll have to do a search and see if I can find it!
  • @kiki047: Glad you are feeling better! HIO takes so much energy! Hope tonight goes better!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @kiki047 same, I’m not sure we’ve ever gotten room service! Maybe on our honeymoon? But we just got bacon & eggs and then all breakfast drinks possible haha- coffee, mimosas, bloody Mary’s..🤣 sorry about the HIO but hopefully it’s successful today! 
    @dogmomma096 happy O / HIO day!
    @misshelen86 boo to work messing with your schedule! 
  • @b_1029 So happy you had a lot of fun celebrating! Enjoy all of the room service! 

@marebear15 I already started pulling out my Christmas stuff at work LOL. Don't feel guilty - give into the urge!

@jennifer_louise Sorry your crazy schedules and weird chart! Hopefully it sorts itself out and you were able to HIO in your window!

@kbrown2385 GL at your fertility appointment! Glad temping is going well. 

@jiraiya Hopefully you'll be able to get in a rhythm of temping! I'm sorry work has been a little crazy - I get it! Sometimes house chores have to wait! And puppies! I want another so badly but we have to at least wait until we get a bigger house! 

@dogmomma096 YAY on the O!!!

@kiki047 I feel like it was ages ago that you had to reschedule that dang RE appointment! Glad it's finally close! Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you can sneak in a HIO session a little earlier!!!

@misshelen86 Sorry about the schedules! FX YH gets home early! Have fun spending time with your mom  <3

@lillywonderland Happy you had fun this weekend! FX you're able to have that perfect O timing!  <3

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Armour Thyroid, Metformin (for PCOS), OPKs, Temping

R/R: It's MONDAY. I am super motivated today to get to the gym so hopefully in 4 hours I will feel the same lol. 

CS/Q: Not too much going on here. My sleep is all sorts of weird so I missed a couple days of temping.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615 thank you! Yes, it does feel like forever ago. My appt was supposed to be Oct 12th, and this was a referral from my Aug 2nd GYN appointment. I just really hoped I wouldn't need it. And now that I still haven't O'd it's occurring to me that I probably won't even be a speshul snowflake and get KU before my appointment at this point. :cry: 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 That is seriously way too long!!! And booo! Can't we all be a SS? 

TW
  • @brookert615 right?? So. much. waiting. 

TTC History:

• @lillywonderland the only testing I’ve had done is an rpl panel in January 2017. No other testing was done, so we are basically starting from the beginning. We also moved states so this will also be a new dr as well.
  • @dogmomma096 - Our temps look similar too. Hopefully you'll get your nice rise.
  • @dogmomma096 Enjoy your short week! Hopefully you'll have a little more clarity with how you feel after your appointment. FX you get that temp jump for your O, stat!!! 
    TW
  • @dogmomma096 damn girl, your timing is seriously impressive. That's some #HIOgoals right there. 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 Definitely! Even when I was temping earlier in the year I wasn't always good at temping at the same time. I was still able to see a shift but totally had rocky mountains so I hope to be a bit more consistent now! & oh that's so funny about their puppy! They're definitely exhausting  :lol: Aren't dogs so gross when they eat cat poop?? Idk why they love it so much especially when it's covered in litter!! One less chore for you though! 

@misshelen86 Thank you!! I hope you do too! 12 hours is not fun! My back and feet definitely start to hurt and I get cranky  :# Props to you for that being your usual schedule. Hope you had some time with your H & thats exciting that your mom is coming to town!

@lillywonderland Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Hoping your timing is still enough for you this cycle. & yes about the cleaning! I feel like I clean what I can and then it's right back to being dirty :disappointed: such is life.

@brookert615 Thank you!! I'm hoping I can too! & we should probably wait for more space too but we will see. Hope your motivation lasted for you! Mine is always very short-lived.

@dogmomma096 Thank you!! Hope you O-ed! Your timing looks pretty great!!

@kiki047 @misshelen86 Probably another rescue pup! The shelter we got our dog from had a puppy but she got adopted today so we will keep checking! (We haven't had a chance to visit because of work :disappointed: ) Our current dog is 70 lbs so we were looking for maybe a smaller one to balance it out lol. No rush so we are just waiting until we find the perfect addition to our family!