Pregnant after IF

2nd tri check-in w/o Oct 29

mayflower513mayflower513 member
edited October 2018 in Pregnant after IF

Happy Monday ladies!  This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 2nd trimester!!! If you are in weeks 14-27, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along?
  • How are you feeling this week? 
  • Rants/Raves/Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on?
  • Feel free to share a bump pic!

Mommies to be:

@LynnNJ 2/2 BOY!

@mayflower513 2/4 BOY!

@darkstar42 2/13 BOY!

@More14 2/17 GIRL!

@JamieH2000 2/20 BOY!

@halips 2/24 BOY!

@Drove2u 3/23 BOY!

@kristimh80 3/28 GIRL!

@uterusdreams 3/29 GIRL!

@scikap 4/2 FINDING OUT!

@madasm0530 4/20 BOY!

Please let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here! ❤❤❤

Also, next week is my last week in 2nd tri, so if someone can take it over starting next week please volunteer! :smile:

Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

Re: 2nd tri check-in w/o Oct 29

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited October 2018
    • How far along? 26 weeks
    • How are you feeling this week?  Same old.  My reflux actually hasn’t been as bad, I just had a few days where it sucked at night.  But the sleep discomfort was really bad last night.  My hips REALLY hurt.  I found if I put the wedge under my right side I could lay on it more comfortably to give my left side a break.  I did resort to propping my back up with the wedge on the right side where I ended up falling asleep because it was the most comfortable.  But I woke up flat.  I wonder if Tylenol before bed would help at all?  Is that a thing?
    • Rants/Raves/Questions?  The hip pain/Tylenol question above.  Baby has been moving a lot the last few days and I love it.  I’m a little worried that the movements don’t feel much, if at all, stronger to me, and that my stomach doesn’t seem to be growing much over the past few weeks, but I’m hoping all is ok in there.  Luckily I have an ultrasound this week.
    • Any upcoming appointments? Ultrasound, diabetes screen, monthly check in this Thursday 11/1, then I start biweekly appointments.
    • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  Or have a theme/colors?  I want to do dark green for maybe curtains (if I can find blackouts in that color) and a few accents but otherwise just grey and white and wood because that’s what we’ve got!
    • Feel free to share a bump pic!  Will post later.
    Fixed typos :blush:

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Loading the player...
  • @mayflower513  Tylenol before bed can't hurt! 

How far along? 18w4d

How are you feeling this week? Tired! Had the worst sleep this weekend. Either I get caught up watching Hallmark Christmas movies or can't get comfortable due to being a usual back sleeper. Also, starting to feel heavier. Like the start of the "pop" stage is slowly coming along.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Happy to have gotten more decor for nursery, but rant is I want more help around the house. It's starting to make me even moodier lol 
    Any upcoming appointments? Thursday is Anatomy Scan, then Friday regular OB visit.

GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on?I've already started. Mainly doing grey and white with pop of soft pink. My grandmother made me a quilt that I wanted for the baby, so I've been trying to base it around it. Mainly bought white / silver things besides the flower mobile I got at PB this weekend. Didn't wanna go crazy pink / overly girly, but more clean / timeless look. But we will see! I just need to stay out of Pottery Barn lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

edited October 2018
    Thank you @scikap!  I have those kinds of cravings too, I’ve eaten so many bacon cheese egg bites and bacon Gouda breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks during this pregnancy!  Baby likes bacon!  I also took like 2 bites of my husbands amazing Italian sandwich on Friday which I’ll be paranoid about for like 3 weeks now. But it was SO GOOD!!  Anatomy scan is coming up soon!!

@kristimh80 I love PBK - so many temptations!  Our crib that we used and will use again is their Kendall crib and we also have one of their chairs which isn’t as great but I can’t justify a new one.  I love their soft crib sheets too!  I missed that your AS is this Thursday, good luck!!  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• How far along? 24+1
    • How are you feeling this week? I was a little under the weather last week so hoping for a better one this week. I'm a little worried I'm not gaining enough weight, but I know my belly is growing because zipping the coat is becoming a challenge so we'll see.
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? Raves: I'm enjoying all the Halloween events in our neighborhood and especially the decorations my kids helped me make. They're not the prettiest but my kids put effort into them so all the love!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Glucose challenge on Wednesday (just in time for Halloween!). Ugh.
    • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on? I know what I want for baby's room, but she won't have a room until we buy a bigger place, which I hope will be in the next few months. Until then she'll be in our bedroom, like her brother's before her. I think I'm going with lavender and grey, but we'll see.
    • Feel free to share a bump pic! I'll take one later :)
    • How far along? 19 weeks
    • How are you feeling this week? Some soreness in the stomach area which kinda worries me sometimes. I pretty much had no pain the last time but I was also exercising 4-5 days a week. This time my only exercise is some walks and chasing after a toddler. So I wonder if the no exercise has something to do with it. Also, I’m old so there’s that. lol
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? Taking our 22 month old on her first flight this week to Phoenix so that should be interesting. Ha!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Nothing until we get back from our trip. I also need to schedule my flu shot still.
    • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on? Not yet. We have the space but have to make space if that makes sense. The last time DD’s nursery wasn’t ready until she was 5 months old. I was FREAKING out and had no where to put her clothes and couldn’t properly “nest.” This time I’m much more relaxed about it all because everything ended up working out. My friend has an almost 1 year old boy and so I’m getting all of his clothes very soon. So excited about that!
    • Feel free to share a bump pic! Will send one very soon!

mayflower513 I would totally try Tylenol before bed. Why not? Good luck with your appointments and let us know how they go!

scikap I feel your pain. I’m feeling very heavy too but probably because I am! Haha

kristimh80 OMG! Christmas hallmark movies are the best. I can’t believe they’re playing already. Good luck with your appointments this week.

more14  my DDs room is lavender and gray! Best color combo ever! Well, at least I think so.

• Good luck with glucose test @more14!  Mine will be the next day.  I didn’t have a problem with it with my DS but I also feel sick after eating sweets sometimes this time around so I’m a little scared.

@Drove2u my stomach has been much more uncomfortable this time around and I also haven’t worked out nearly as much as I did before, but am also older haha.  So who knows!  You’re probably stretching right now. Good luck with the flight!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Hey All!
    • How far along? 23w3d
    • How are you feeling this week? Ok, just really tired. (see rant below)
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? This side sleeping with hip/glut/thigh pain is almost too much! The wedge came and isn't helping. I'm going to look into that side sleeping boppy next. It's to early for me to not be getting any sleep! As a Rave lil' dude is super active at night now. I don't feel him much during the day, but as of last week I feel him all night long, which is a bonus to being awake every hour lol
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB on Saturday
    • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on? Yep! Crib, dresser/changing table and rocker glider are all set up. Walls are painted, curtains hung and rug is down too. We went with light aqua walls, yellow and white chevron curtains, and a yellow rug. It's so bright and happy! No real theme, just colors we liked that could work for either sex. 
    @mayflower513 I'm so sorry you're having this hip pain still too. I hope you find a solution (and share it lol) soon! I found blackout curtains in yellow/white on amazon and they had a HUGE selection. Maybe try there?

@scikap I love that baby is ordering breakfast sandwiches! My little guy has been craving bagel breakfast sandwiches lol

@kristimh80 how excited are you for the new Hallmark Christmas movies?! It's my favorite time of year haha Good luck on your AS this week!!

@more14 congrats on viability and good luck on your glucose challenge!

@Drove2u Such a cute bump!! good luck on the flight and enjoy your trip!

*TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @mayflower513 Ahh I found a chair also at PBK that I love, but couldn't justify the $1400 price tag. Least not yet unless I can't find anything else. lol Love their sheets...we bought a set last weekend, now I'm trying to stay away in case someone else buys us some.

@halips My pillow gets here tonight. I'll try it and let you know if it does any good! Your nursery sounds so cute and fun!! 
    Good to know I'm not the only one into the Christmas movies. It seems so early for it, but I can't step away as soon as I see one! 

Anyone else add things to their registry that they don't want and mark as they have been purchased? One of the girls on the BMB suggested that so you didn't get the stuff that you don't want. Thought it was a brillant idea. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 that’s not a bad idea!  I didn’t try it though.  I just returned the things I didn’t want but there wasn’t much, most people stuck to my registry.  The only things I got that I didn’t want were handmade... so that probably wouldn’t change!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 That's good to hear. I think my SIL dumping a walker and trying to give me all her toys has given me anxiety over it all. I figure, luckily most mainly give clothes. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 clothes and blankets!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @Drove2u I hear you on the belly ache. Especially the bottom part. Older, busier, toddler-er and much less exercised, I guess everything contributes to the stretching pains.

@mayflower513 I'm not worried about the test itself. I'm more worried about my thyroid because last pregnancy I was hyper for a few months, but so far so good! So fingers crossed it stays like that. But I remember the thing they let you drink was horrible and I'm not looking forward to that  :s hense the ugh :p  

• @more14 I’m not worried about passing it either, just that it’ll make me feel sick!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• The pregnancy boppy pillow is a winner! I finally got some decent sleep last night. Even when I tried to roll over on my back, it was comfortable and could stay at an angle with support of the pillow from behind. Just wanted to let you girls that were struggling know. :blush:
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• How far along? 18w4d today!
    • How are you feeling this week? Feeling pretty good overall. Still dealing with the hip pain at night so I caved and bought a pregnancy pillow off Amazon yesterday... it will be here Friday and I am SO EXCITED. @kristimh80 I'm glad yours is a winner!
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? I have totally been craving turkey and ham deli sandwiches the last few days. Yesterday I got a Jimmy John's on the way to my level 2 ultrasound and it was really the best thing I've ever eaten, but of course I get all paranoid about lunchmeat. I think I'm going to roast a turkey breast later this week so I can have some awesome turkey sandwiches at home/at work. @scikap I LOVE breakfast sandwiches. I've gotten some frozen Jimmy Dean ones to heat up at home but there's nothing quite like a freshly toasted one - with bacon - yum!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Level 2 ultrasound yesterday - which seemed to go by so quickly, but the doctor said they got all the images they wanted to get. I asked the doctor how the heart looked and all looks good so far, but they'll get way more detailed images at the fetal echo in late November. She said they saw all 4 chambers and I asked if it was possible for a ventricle to just disappear late in the game (since my daughter had an underdeveloped left ventricle, that's my main worry right now) and she basically said while she can't say NEVER... it isn't common for that to happen. So I think/hope I'll feel more relieved after the fetal echo but for now, I'm taking yesterday's scan as good news so far. :)
    • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on? No "active" planning, but my 7 year old daughter wants us to to pink & purple balloons - so I think we're going to do light purple or gray walls and then some art with pink/purple balloons and animals? 
    • Feel free to share a bump pic! I'll post one once I take one this week!

• @kristimh80 yay, great news!!
    @uterusdreams so glad your l2 u/s went well and things look good! I've had one every 2 weeks since 16 weeks with my MFM. He finally just released me for every 4 weeks now. Hopefully seeing the MFM is as reassuring for you as it has been for me. 
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @uterusdreams So good to hear your AS went well yesterday! Glad to know it didn't take a long time too! I heard another girl say her's took an hour and 1/2. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing the baby for awhile, but didn't know if the was the norm! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @halips and @kristimh80, thanks!! I am hoping it's just that the tech was really good and knew what she was doing, and trying not to be paranoid that it wasn't thorough (I'm thinking the doctor wouldn't say it was good if she didn't see what she needed to, but since they missed my daughter's heart defect on my regular a/s back 7 years ago I'm just on edge I guess!). I'll go to the same place for the fetal echo so consistency will be good. :) 

• @uterusdreams I'm sure you're good too so try not to worry too much :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

edited October 2018
    @uterusdreams I’m glad your A/S went well and I totally get you feeling that way when they missed it last time (or even if they didn’t).  Luckily the echo will double check everything and you’ll hopefully feel better about it.  My A/S and echo each only took about 30 min so they’re def not all long!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Thanks again, ladies! @mayflower513, that's good to know - I guess when the tech knows what they're doing and the baby cooperates, you don't need to take too long! :) I think I will feel better after the echo, which I'm sure will be here before I know it (4.5 weeks from now)!

• @kristimh80 love that bump! and your house looks beautiful!!

Here's me this morning. Halloween bump (no costume, but I do have on owl leggings haha)!

• And is that huge?  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• I was thinking the same thing! @uterusdreams You're so little and cute!
    @mayflower513 You have such a little perfect round bump!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Love seeing all these beautiful bumps! Keep 'em coming!

Ladies, the sugary drinks they give you for the glucose challenge... was worse than I remembered. That thing is nasty! It helped that this time it was fruit punch and not the awful orange (I highly recommend avoiding that one if you can), but still very much ugh. It also gave me heartburn  :s
    On the bright side, baby is doing well and all other tests look good so if the glucose challenge comes back normal, I'm good for the next 4 weeks!
  • @more14 that's great, I'm glad you're done with the test! I had the orange drink last time, but it was cold, which I hear helps. 
    @mayflower513 - adorable bump and I love that shirt!

And thanks everyone! 

• Ladies- sorry I have been MIA! I was in Denver through late Monday night and then slammed at work! I will try to catch up more later. But i am LOVING the bump pics and you are all so cute!
    • How far along?  24 weeks today! 
    • How are you feeling this week?  Lots of back pain.. especially after the plane flights. I am going to ask my OB about potentially seeing a chiropractor. I don't think its normal to have this much back/neck pain when i'm only 24 weeks and not that big yet!
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? Going on our "babymoon" this friday through Monday in the FL keys. I am excited, but also worried about the pain getting worse with traveling and being on my feet more.
    • Any upcoming appointments?  Not until next Tuesday
    • GTKY:  Has anyone started planning the nursery?  And/or have a theme/colors decided on?  Yes we decided on a nautical/coastal theme. Will dive into decorating in the third trimester after my showers at 30-33 weeks. 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @kristimh80 I’m so glad everything looked good and that it’s still a girl :smile:  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 good luck with the test! Great picture of the little one!
    @kristimh80 haha same happened here at our anatomy scan! The legs over head position looks so uncomfortable, I don't understand why they all do it  :D 

AFM just got the call with the results of the glucose challenge and it came back a little above the range (148 when the normal is under 140 or under 130, depending on your lab) so I'm going on Monday for the 3h test. I'll need to fast for 12 hours this one and that will be difficult  :'(
    I'm not really worried about the results because I don't have any of the other symptoms of diabetes so I don't think that's the case (I live with a diabetic so I'm familiar with it). But if it is then I'll just manage it. It's more of a hassle and 3 hours that I have to spend in the clinic, than anything else. I should bring a book or something...
    The nurse said I can do it whenever I want before week 27. I told her the sooner the better so I can get it out of the way. No point in dragging this out. This pregnancy just keeps me on my toes all the time :D.
    I wonder... Last time I had hyperthyroidism, this time it might be gestational diabetes. I wonder if there is a connection between the two.
  • @mayflower513 LOL!! I told the sonogram lady, well that's good to know! She said it's really very rare pgs is ever wrong luckily. 

@more14 Oh no! I'm so sorry you have to go back for that long yucky test! Hopefully, this next one will prove it all wrong and you'll have nothing to worry about <3
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 I'm glad the a/s went well!! What a cute little girl you have. :) 

@mayflower513 I'm glad your ultrasound went well, too! Adorable little dude. :)

• @mayflower513- so glad the HB is regular!! That pic is adorable!! I hope baby turns, plenty of time!

@kristimh80- yay for a good A/S scan! And glad she is still a girl!! That is exciting you get to see her again in 2.5 weeks!

@more14- sorry about the 3 hour test :( Hopefully its just a waste of 3 hours and you are all good to go! Can you get the drink before hand and drink it? I believe my place gives it to us in advance and we drink it before we come.
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @kristimh80 thank you. Fingers crossed!

@JamieH2000 for the 3h test I need to first have my blood drawn for "baseline" after 12 hours of fasting. Only then they will give me the drink.
    I wonder if the test you're referring to is the first one, the glucose challenge. That's the one you just drink and check after an hour. I wish my clinic gave the drink in advance, it would have saved me a lot of time.
  • Thank you ladies!  @more14 sorry you have to do the 3 hour test!  It sounds like you were close to the cut off so hopefully the next one is better!

Started TTC #2 2/16