Trying to Get Pregnant

Deleted due to angry response

lesmis87lesmis87 member
edited October 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Deleted due to angry response

• lesmis87 said:
    Hi!  I have been TTC for ~1 year now.  On CD26 of my 100mg Clomid (days 3-7) cycle, I started my period.  I have never started early in my life, all OPKs had been negative but I had signs of late ovulation (I would've guessed maybe CD18-20)...I chalked the early period up to Clomid.  It was a really weird period -- started with brown/pink discharge for about a day, then switched to bright red clotless blood for a few days and did get pretty heavy (definitely no question at this point that I had a period, though I never did get clots).  I e-mailed my gyno to ask if I should count the brown discharge day as CD1 and start my next round of Clomid and she said yes.  On CD10 I noticed some really light brown spotting (assumed ovulation spotting) and then on CD11 noticed bright red clotless spotting when I wiped (this went away pretty quickly).  I decided to take a pregnancy test for peace of mind and BFP!  I took a 2nd one and BFP as well!  Unfortunately all this happened on the weekend and I haven't heard from the gyno yet.  From obsessive googling this weekend, my best guess is that I had a chemical pregnancy and unfortunately the BFP is still just detecting HCG.  But I'm surprised I would still have enough HCG to turn a non-FRER test positive on CD11!  Regardless...the continued spotting and taking another round of clomid would both be pretty concerning if I am pregnant:/  Has anyone had something similar?
    QFP
    OP it’s against TOU to ask if you are pregnant.  Also, this is a board of women trying to get pregnant, many for the first time. 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • OK sorry I will remove.  Some empathy please...I have been trying to get pregnant for a year and have never ovulated in my life asides from possibly this month.
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"