February 2019 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Oct 22 - 29

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Oct 22 - 29

• @grebretso and @bellebaby221 I’m right there with you on those same aches and pains. Isn’t pregnancy fun??

I’m now into the ‘ears feel like they are stuffed with cotton’ phase of my cold. Neti pot tonight! 
  • Tired, hip aches while I'm trying to sleep, luckily I think I was able to ward off a cold that was threatening to take me out earlier this week.
  • Loading the player...
  • @jessier19 I'm with you on the tired train. I never did get that mysterious 2nd tri energy. 

@grebretso sorry about the RLP. It sucks. Stretching a bit helped mine. 

Randomly my pelvis hurt??? Is that a thing? Likenit felt like my bones are being shifted. Ummm owwww. 
    And if someone can explain to baby that 2 days of constipation followed by 3 or more of diarrhea is getting old, that would be great. 
  • @bellebaby221 yeah I feel you on that. I feel like I got kicked in the vag. 
  • @grebretso give me some of the RLP... all I can think of for you is, yes! Placenta keep on moving Lol... I don't really have any RLP... so I hope mines moving
  • Haha @cass06_07, I hadn't thought of it like that! Suddenly I don't feel so miserable. I bet yours is moving too, just maybe at a steadier pace. I'm definitely in some sort of growth spurt. 
  • My ankles are swelling so much the last couple of days. I'm not doing anything different, but going to try and drink all the water! And I just ordered compression socks, hoping that helps!
  • I think I need to upgrade my liners. I sneezed while trick or treating tonight and I may have peed more than a little. Stupid cold. 
  • I feel like I've been riding a horse for an extended period of time. I don't know how she's kicking me so hard but I swear it feels like I'm bruised!
    Yup! I feel like someone kicked me in the lady area 
  • @cass06_07 thanks for sharing. I so often wonder what the heck baby positioned like or doing in there, esp when he moves around! 
  • The restless legs are going to be a problem tonight I can already tell. I'm sitting on the couch already feeling like I want to crawl out of my skin. 
  • The gas tonight is LETHAL. Sorry family ..
  • Very TMI so sorry in advance. Is anyone dealing with an itchy clitoris? Its comes and goes, over the last month or so. I don’t think its a yeast infection, but itll be itchy then fine for a few days or almost a week then its back. Again, sorry. TMI. 
  • No @cali1710 just my nipples. Honestly nothing random af like that happening in pregnancy surprises me anymore. 
  • @madreofdragons its true. Random shit always happens. 
  • Sitting in hospitals is so fun....said noone ever. Been here since 2. Severe dehydration, nausea and watching contractions. Lots of iv fluids, tylenol for the headache cuz that sucked, iv zofran and a monitor on my belly.... I swear this kids is going to kill me...or come out needing an exorcist. 
  • @hnbergeron- oh no!  Wow that sucks!!
  • @hnbergeron nooo! I’m sorry!!! That is terrible
  • That's awful @hnbergeron! I hope the meds and fluids help. 
  • @hnbergeron blergh! I’m glad they finally diagnosed you though, and hopefully hydrating +meds will make you feel better!
  • My hip popped out of place while carrying a basket of laundry today. My leg gave out because of it and I plopped down on the couch in front of me. My joints are a mess during pregnancy and my hips and pelvis will pop right out of alignment if I do too many stairs or apparently just walk to the laundry room. Does this mean I get a pass from doing laundry until this baby comes? :D:D:D;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • My ankles are swelling so much the last couple of days. I'm not doing anything different, but going to try and drink all the water! And I just ordered compression socks, hoping that helps!
    @hnbergeron I hope you get some rest and lots of fluids in your oen comfy bed, soon! 
    @AshleySparkle720 Holy crap, yes you definitely get a pass!! 
  • @hnbergeron oh no! I hope you get home and are able to get more rest and fluids soon!

@AshleySparkle720 definitely a free laundry pass!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @hnbergeron that sounds awful! I’m glad they finally gave you a proper diagnosis and hopefully some helpful meds!

@AshleySparkle720 that sounds painful! You definitely should get a pass on laundry! My hips are a mess during pregnancy too. It’s the worst. 

@lzzfrancisco have you mentioned to your dr about the excessive swelling? May be something you want to let them know about just in case there is something else going on. 
  • @allthingsgo Yea, I actually called this week. They asked me to keep an eye on my blood pressure, and call with headaches or if I see spots. So far, everything is really normal. I think my work chair reduces circulation. 
  • I just realized that my abs have started to seperate. It's nothing to panic about, right? Right?!!!
  • @becks_726
    Mine separated when I carried the twins. Nothing to worry about, but I still get a "tent" when I do core exercises. I can tell where I have the separation because it hurts more when this one kicks me there!
  • becks_726becks_726 member
    edited October 2018
    I imagine it's somewhat inevitable with twins, @bellebaby221

Eta: oh that sucks @hnbergeron. Is this just a pregnancy thing or did you catch a stomach bug? 
  • I have a really strong pelvic floor (not to brag or anything :D - I’ve also been told more than once I have a cute cervix, which is also one of my bizarre stories) so there isn’t any reason my SPD is so bad and there isn’t really anything I can do to fix it. Cool, cool. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• I forgot to restock my pantyliners at work. Today (working 9-6) will be a long day. :unamused:
  • Ok regarding the ab separation- what do I look for, and is there anything I can do to stop it? FTM rookie questions lol 
  • @becks_726 the doc think it a  mix of the HG and a tummy bug. Nothing to really do but rest, fluids and let it run its course. 
  • kayjay44kayjay44 member
    edited October 2018
    @ohsunnydays nothing you can do now. I did PT after DS was born - I was just shy of qualifying for surgical repair. 

@hnbergeron - ugh I am so sorry. I was there not too long ago and it was brutal. Go in for fluids if you think you even might need them. You will feel so much better. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• @ohsunnydays It's called diastasis recti, and it's pretty common (more than 2/3 of pregnant women will get it to some degree). There's no way to completely avoid it if it's going to happen, but ab exercises such as crunches and forward planks can make it worse. Having multiples can also make it worse.
    You can start testing for it about 2 weeks after giving birth, once your uterus is back down in size. Before then, it's more difficult, though not impossible, to test for. Often, the muscles will come back together on their own post-partum, but sometimes you'll need to see a physical therapist to work on healing the muscles.
    Here's a good article about it, and on how to test for it post-partum.
  • Thanks @hannahbananas11<3 I’d much rather ask you all than go to Dr. Google. Dr. Google usually causes unneeded anxiety 
  • Um... what are these “abs” you guys speak of? Ha but ya common. I have the “tent” too. 
  • @kayjay44 thanks. I went in last night and got fluids. Mostly have just slept and couch surfed today . Just dissapointed because tonight was our annual halloween party we go to. It is always so much fun but I guess not this year.

In other news my boobs feel so heavy!! And my nipples itch. So strange. Also I am surprised today I have such sore muscles from last night's contrations. It took me off guard. I think he is growing because there feels like such fullness at the base of my belly. He feels heavy too. Need a support belt probably