January 2019 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 1-7 (W/O 10/15)

EDD? 

Symptoms? 

Upcoming appointments? 

R/R/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy? (stolen from @ladystout08)
DH: 29 | Me: 29 
Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
DD: 10/5/16
TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
DS: 1/9/19
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 1-7 (W/O 10/15)

• Loading the player...
  • EDD? 
    01/02/2019

Symptoms? 
    Some back discomfort, a lot of gas (my poor DH, there is only so many times I can plausibly blame the dog), mild heartburn

Upcoming appointments? 
    8/24 regular prenatal and weekly chiropractor appointments these days

R/R/Q: 
    Rant: I'm so over working and just want to stay home and focus on myself and my baby and my health.

Question: When are you guys planning on starting leave? I think I'm going to start working remotely in mid-December and completely take off 12/21, the Friday before the holidays, and after

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy?
    Also an Almond Joy lover here @kaf1788 but kitkat is a close second
  • @KLS123 i'm going to try to make it through new year's so I get paid for the holidays.  I'll probably start FMLA after that based on how much pto I've accrued. I'm going to use pto if I have to, too fill the gap between the holidays, but i'll work from home if I can for as long as I can.  I'm going to play it by ear. 
  • EDD? 
    Jan. 5th

Symptoms? 
    I’ve actually been feeling pretty good lately and am waiting for the other shoe to drop, since this pregnancy has not been easy on me so far. I’m still tired and sore, but I feel like I’m now the normal level of tired and sore for this point in pregnancy.

Upcoming appointments? 
    OB appointment on Friday to find out if I passed my second GTT and then I’m onto appointments every two weeks!

R/R/Q: 
    DH and I have been developing our basement for a couple years (we’ve been doing it all ourselves, so it’s been taking a while), and we’ve finally reached the flooring stage! After that we just have baseboards, trim, and doors...and we have to put in the bar, bathroom vanity, and tile the fireplace, but it will at least be usable in the meantime!

I love alllll candy! Halloween is both my favourite and least favourite time of the year, due to all the yummy treats and my utter lack of self control.
  • @KLS123 My last day of work is December 13th because I have a bunch of vacation to use up. I officially start my leave after Christmas. The count down is on - 8 weeks (tomorrow) until I'm outta here!
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @galactickates oh yes I should have clarified, I am taking pto and paid holidays 12/21 through 01/02 then starting my official "leave" after that.

@tosh24 I can't believe we are that close to having babies that you only have 8 weeks left! Man second trimester flew by
  • @KLS123 I'm on the same sched as you. I'll probably start working remotely once it starts snowing (I have to walk to the subway to get to work and the sidewalks can be treacherous. I've fallen a billion times NOT pregnant. Not taking that risk) My last day is going to be the 21st and then I'm just going to burn the vacation days I've been hoarding until I give birth. I want to stretch my leave out as long as possible so I won't "officially" start until he's here. 
  • EDD? 1/7

Symptoms?  Feeling pretty good. Insomnia some nights but not too bad (yet)

Upcoming appointments? I had my GT on Monday and am just waiting to hear results. Then an actual appt on 10/30. 

R/R/Q: life is pretty good except the HOT weather. DD is going to be piglet for Halloween. I was planning on having her wear pink leggings but it may be shorts. 

Pretty much all candy except coconut. But specifically Snickers, milky way, twix and kit Kat. So all the chocolate lol
  • kaf1788 said:
    @KLS123 I'm on the same sched as you. I'll probably start working remotely once it starts snowing (I have to walk to the subway to get to work and the sidewalks can be treacherous. I've fallen a billion times NOT pregnant. Not taking that risk) My last day is going to be the 21st and then I'm just going to burn the vacation days I've been hoarding until I give birth. I want to stretch my leave out as long as possible so I won't "officially" start until he's here. 
    I have this feeling that I'm going to go past my due date (Jan 2nd) by like the full two weeks and have to decide whether to start working again after the holidays until baby arrives (which would suck) or just blow through two weeks of my 2019 PTO  :# I guess we will find out here soon enough!
  • @gorgeousariel we have the opposite happen here come Halloween (Saskatchewan, Canada). It’s so cold that kids either have to find costumes big enough to fit over snow suits or they just wear their snow suits over their costumes.
  • @KLS123 our last day of school before the holiday break is 12/20 so I’m hoping to be able to work up to that point. My maternity leave won’t officially start until we come back in January so I’ll get two weeks “free”.
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @baileym9126 I grew up in Missouri and it was always a toss up whether or not we would have to wear our winter coat underneath. Always buy the bigger size lol! 
  • EDD? 1/3

Symptoms? Holy heartburn. It's hard for me to think of something I actually want to eat. Super smell induced nausea is back. Yay!

Upcoming appointments? I had one today! Next one is 10/31.

R/R/Q: My husband has been so wonderful. He washed two loads of dishes yesterday plus cleaned the whole kitchen while I snuggled in bed on Instagram. He's really been super supportive and sometimes I cry thinking about how lucky I am. Damnit hormones! 

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy? Butterfinger!

@KLS123 I think my last day of work will be 12/14. I have a bunch of vacation and sick time that should carry me through 1/4. Then my unpaid leave starts. I have a business on the side, so I want to spend the week of 12/17 wrapping up as much client work as I can so I don't have to worry about having to do much in January. 

+1 to the other moms with food allergies! I'm allergic to fish and shellfish. While this doesn't impact my candy choices, eating out can be really challenging due to cross contamination. 

@tosh24 Looks like we are coasting out of work around the same time! I have definitely looked into how many work days I have left... Multiple times. 
  • EDD? 1/2, c-sec scheduled for 12/26

Symptoms?  heartburn is back full force, nausea has creeped up again, horrible RLP when I try to move while I'm sleeping and the insomnia is still going strong.

Upcoming appointments? Monday for a bi-weekly cervix check

R/R/Q: DH is away for a few days because it's the beginning of hunting season.  Normally it isn't so bad but DS has been extra crazy this week and the amount of activities on the calendar the 4 days he's gone makes me want to cry.  My mom or FIL usually come to my rescue during these times but my parents and DH's parents are both going out of town tomorrow for a few days so it's all me.

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy? candy corn, snickers, reeces... there's quite a list because I love all the sweet stuff.

@KLS123 my leave starts 12/26 (day of my c-sec) and 12/24 will be my last day of work so long as everything goes as planned.  We only get Christmas Day off for the holiday and everyone on my team took off Christmas Eve so I figured I'd suck it up and work that day since I'll be off for 10 wks.  It also means that I get 2 paid holidays still (Xmas and New Year) since I have to use 5 of my own days before my short term disability kicks in which takes me to 1/2.
  • EDD? 1/7

Symptoms?
    Heartburn, hungry all the time, tired from not sleeping as well from the belly and getting up to pee.

Upcoming appointments?
    Had my 28 week on Tuesday. Because I failed the 1 hour glucose test, even though I passed the 3 hour test, they want to do a 32 week u/s just to make sure everything looks good.

R/R/Q:
    Rants:
    Weather here went from summer to practically winter overnight. We had the a/c on last Friday and by Monday had to turn on the heat. 
    We were visiting DH's family last weekend and his cousin and I (she's also pregnant) were talking about how annoying it is when people start rubbing/touching your belly without asking. DH's aunt, (who, to be fair, we're very close with, she'll be another grandmother to our kids) kept saying that she doesn't need permission. Um... yeah. Sorry. You do. I'm glad you're excited, but please don't kiss my belly. It's weird. Even my own mother doesn't do that.
    Also, we wanted to see DH's mom and grandmother while we were there and had plans to have dinner with them and a few other relatives. Late Friday night his mom posts on fb that she's "feeling worried" and checked her location in at the hospital, then of course provided no other details, even when people commented and asked. (she's a total AW!) Turned out she had a rash that was likely contagious so she didn't come to dinner, which was probably smart considering there were 2 pregnant people there, but she could have arranged for her mom to get there and didn't, so we didn't get to see her either. (Family dynamics on DH's mom's side are complicated. I'm not too broken up about not getting to see his mom, but I feel bad that grandma didn't get to see us.)
    Rave:
    DH continues to be super awesome and supportive with this pregnancy and I love how much he already loves this baby!

GTKY:
    What's your favorite Halloween candy? I like the sugary stuff, skittles, starburst, smarties, sweet-tarts. For chocolate, I usually go for twix and snickers.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD? 1/7 - 28+4 today! unbelievable!

Symptoms? Safe to say I have all the symptoms...most frustrating has been persistent migranes which have kept me off tvs and computers and phones as much as possible, explaining my MIAness.  I've been exhausted too, all the time! Probably from the tossing and turning/not restful sleep I'm sure we're all getting.  I wish my bed was set up like those chicken roasters where it could just constantly rotate me all evening long. Let's get on inventing that, shall we?

Upcoming appointments? check-up this coming Tues with the doc, standard procedure. 

R/R/Q:   Q: See below in purple about maternity leave/time off

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy? Midnight Milky Ways - the super dark chocolate. Also sour candies - sour patch kids, sour skittles, sweet tarts, etc. I can't wait!

I'm going to try to go as long as possible, at least through the new year like @galactickates. I want my holiday pay!  
     I'd love to work from home but it's not really an option for me. I'm at my job less than a year so FMLA won't kick in until early March.  I'll get state paid family leave if I can make it to Jan 1 thanks to my union ratifying our contract and adding that in.  I'll get about 50% pay for 10 weeks, and I have about 10days worth of sick and vacation time banked, plus a few floating holidays. 

Also, as
    a FTM I am guessing...but am I right in not wanting to use up ALL of my vacation/personal time, so I have a few days to flex here and there when I come back from maternity leave? I imagine things probably come up and I will want a few days banked to use without having to worry about being charged for them.

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• @roonilwazlib-2 I wouldn't want to use all my personal time JIC. I saved about 2 weeks after my daughter was born so that I still had time for vacations or time for her or I being sick. If you can manage to save it, I would rtry for at least a week. I'm taking a shorter ML this time because I don't have as much time built up and I don't want to use it all. But that's just MY priorities and preference. Others may disagree
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @rooonilwaazlib I'd be hesitant to use up all my leave too, especially if you can't work from home easily. Babies get sick a LOT once they start daycare so I would expect quite a few days where they're barred from going in and somebody needs to stay home with him.
  • @rooonilwaazlib I have 29 sick days and (I think) 4 personal days, and I'm using almost all of them so I can get paid the maximum 6 weeks. (In total I'm taking 6 weeks paid, which is the most I can get for a vaginal delivery, and 6 unpaid for the 12 week FMLA total.) I'm saving up a few days. I think I only saved 3 total between personal and sick days, but I'm in a bit of a different situation, being a teacher. I'll have 8 weeks of school left after I go back from leave, so I only need to save enough days to get me through those 8 weeks. DH is staying home with the baby for 3 of them and relatives are coming to stay for the other 5, so for the remainder of the school year I should really only need to take a day off if I get sick, since there will be someone at home with baby anyway. When school starts up again in the fall I'll get 10 more sick days for the next school year.
    If I needed to get through all of 2019 before getting more sick days I would definitely be saving a lot more than 3! Also, I can't work from home (obviously, lol) but DH usually can, so I'm counting on him taking on more of the load of staying home with sick kids when the time comes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD? 1/5/2019

Symptoms? I'm just getting worn out easily these days, things that used to be no big deal seem to take a lot longer. Heartburn. Sleep is okay but am I the first pregnant woman to not like her snoogle? Its comfortable to lay on during the day or on the couch but I can't seem to find a position I like when it is under the covers at night. I'm sleeping pretty good without it but tend to wake up on my back. I've kept my head propped up and my doctor didn't seem concerned but I just wish I could stay on my side.

Upcoming appointments? I passed my GTT!! Next appt is a week from today when I will get my Rhogam injection

R/R/Q:  Rave: our carpets are getting cleaned as we speak so I can finally start putting furniture and everything together in the nursery!

Rant: went to an event last night and spent a chunk of the drive there discussing with DH what I thought the dessert would be because if I can't have the free booze I'm looking forward to dessert! They did 'heavy appetizers' which were fine but then I guess that allowed them to get away with not serving dessert. I was not a happy camper. I thought about getting something on the way home but by then the heartburn had kicked in and I was no longer interested. I will make up for it this weekend!

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy? Three Musketeers! and M&Ms... especially if they've been in the freezer. I got one of those skeleton baby maternity shirts that I'm excited to wear to pass out candy.

Work plans: I have always taken the last two weeks of the year off of work because it is my birthday week and Christmas week and it is just nice to have an extended break. I'm still planning on doing this but I am planning to go back to work after New Years and working until the last possible minute to save my time for maternity leave. I work at home and sit at my desk the whole day so theoretically this is possible (I see all you STMs laughing at me! ha!)

Me: 36 DH:41
    DD born 1/3/2019
    EDD for #2 1/28/2021
    BabyFruit Ticker

• kaf1788 I find my prego hormones have made me much more assertive too.  It's one thing I hope sticks around after pregnancy!

@lacroixliz that is so disappointing about the dessert!

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• @tosh24 & @kaf1788 & galactickates& baileym9126 & gorgeousariel - How’d the gestational diabetes testing go?

@dlpanda08 - Hope you had an awesome shower! Do you have many things left you’ll need to get? I think I’m all set except for the baby monitor :)

EDD? Jan 6th

Symptoms? Heartburn, starting to wake up to pee in the middle of the night and then can’t get back to sleep for 1-2 hours.

Upcoming appointments? Had my last 4-week appointment last week (along with my GD test - which I passed, barely?). Next appointment 10/31.

R/R/Q: Had a beautiful shower last weekend that made me weepy with friends and family from out of town who I miss all the time. DH and his mom cleaned a lot of the house on Friday when I was at work, and our nursery is starting to come together.

Question - We are planning to buy a chest freezer around Thanksgiving (Black Friday if there’s a good deal). Since we don’t live anywhere near family, and my friends don’t cook, I’m planning to stock up on freezer meals. I thought the long weekend after Thanksgiving might be a good time to do this, but DH thinks that’s too early and we should plan more around Christmas? Anyone else doing this? What are you planning in terms of timing cooking/freezing?

GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween candy? Hmm, I love almond joy’s and kit Kats!

Work plans - I negotiated for 12 weeks paid leave (they usually do 6 paid, 6 unpaid), so I feel like I need to work until I go into labor to really try and get 3 months with LO when she’s here. I work for a very small company (less than 10 employees total), so we don’t really keep track of “vacation” or “sick” days, so it doesn’t feel possible for me to take more than 12 weeks by using those banks of days.

Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• @Kabazaba I passed my 1 hour GTT with a 108 so I was happy about that. Didn't think I'd do well because I am so overweight this time, but I'm happy I don't have to worry about GD now. 

Re: freezer meals - I am antsy to get a head start as well but I'm not planning on making my meals until the week before Christmas when I go off work. I know people keep stuff in their freezer for way longer than health guidelines state and they don't die (lol) but technically the guidelines for most homemade foods are 3-6 months in the freezer. I don't want to make mine too early in case we don't go through the stash as quickly as I'm anticipating. It's going to suck being 37 weeks pregnant and standing in the kitchen all day (I don't even have any ankles now, I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2 more months...) but hopefully I can figure it out....
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @Kabazaba I passed! We have a deep freezer and love it. I think your timing of after Thanksgiving is absolutely fine. I wash I had started earlier, in fact I didn't get it done at all. I went to the grocery store one day,  bought all the food to make freezer meals and went into labor later that day. We had to throw everything in the freezer as is because we didn't have time to do anything with it. 
  • @Kabazaba I passed! But two of my readings were on the high end so I'm still going to try to focus on eating better and exercising more
  • Congrats to everyone that passed their GD tests! Home stretch for us. 

I'm so in awe of everyone planning freezer meals. I have no idea what to do in terms of freezer meals. DH and I eat completely separate meals most nights - I'm vegetarian and he is meat and potatoes (no cooked vegetables besides potatoes...). I'm still battling food aversions. I can eat "normally" but nothing sounds good most of the time. Except cake. Cake always sounds good. If anyone has any recipes that would either fit meat/potatoes (no veggies) OR vegetarian (no lentils - I'm allergic) I would love it if you passed them my way. :) 
  • @Kabazaba my shower was wonderful! Thanks for asking! More people came than I was expecting and it felt incredible to celebrate this little one with them. We do still have a lot to get, but I also have another shower in a couple of weeks at work.

regarding freezer meals, I’m planning to start mine right after thanksgiving once space is free. I’m doing things like stuffed shells, lasagna, black bean enchiladas, baked ziti, and a few crockpot meals in gallon ziplock bags that we can just dump and go. I feel like Thanksgiving isn’t too early considering I’ll only be 2 weeks away from full term at that point.
    married 7.11.09
  • @Kabazaba I passed my second test! I only failed the first one by 6 or something, so figured I would pass the second, but it’s still nice to know I won’t have to worry about GD. I’ve been trying to clean up my eating a bit anyway. I love the idea of freezer meals, but haven’t decided what to make yet. I’ll probably aim to start end of November, just because December is so busy and the thought of having to make a bunch of freezer meals while I’m huge, uncomfortable, and tired doesn’t sound like fun. Also, I’m glad your shower went so well!
  • KLS123KLS123 member
    edited October 2018
    @rooonilwaazlib ugh sorry to hear about the migraines...that is the worst! I will echo what others have said about saving some PTO for later in the year as a good idea. I have had multiple STM+ moms recommend saving days for later when the baby is sick or you need some time off. I am glad for the early January due date for that since I will have a fresh allotment of PTO for the year when I come back from leave, yay!

@Kabazaba My mom and sister are visiting me for a weekend in mid-December to help meal prep and stock the freezer. I'm going to try and hit it right between the holidays. I'm so jealous that you are getting a deep freezer! I just have the small pull out freezer on my regular fridge/freezer to work with and I need to make sure to save room for breast milk too so it will be a tight squeeze.

@alexandraseattle I have had good luck with pre-cooking and freezing meat to pull out for quick throw together meals that may work for your DH. Like BBQ up a bunch of chicken to freeze or pre-cook ground beef to pull out and toss into tacos, soups, chili, etc.
    As far as vegetarian options, if you eat eggs then I highly recommend making a big batch of egg tacos to freeze. I like to scramble up a bunch of eggs with whatever veggies I have on hand (diced potatoes, peppers, onions, kale, cilantro, etc) and fill up tortillas (flour or a corn/flour mix work best, regular corn tortillas fall apart). Wrap the egg tacos in the wax paper and load them up into gallon zip lock freezer bags. When you want to eat one just pull it out of the bag, remove the wax paper, put a damp paper towel over it and microwave for 3 min. So easy and perfect for single portions rather than having to pull out an entire frozen lasagna to bake for over an hour.

ETA: for those who DO eat lentils, I like spreading some refried black beans in my egg tacos and sometimes I will also add some cheese 
  • EDD: 1/1

Symptoms: my friggin Pelvis and tailbone hurt so bad I want to cry. I did not have this problem with #1. Guess my old lady pelvis can’t take the strain.

Appointment: 11/1– are y’all doing every 2 weeks now? my next appointment is a month after 11/1. 

R/R/Q: only rant is my friggin pelvis lol. Rave: tillamook icecream is really good 

fav Halloween candy: all Reece’s products. 

• @chasingthedog Tillamook makes ICE CREAM?! I feel like I need this in my life. I had no idea. Also, yes, I'm on 2-week appointments now (EDD 1/6), my first is next week 10/31. Think I'll have 2-week appointments until I'm around 35 weeks, then weekly.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• @ChasingTheDog I feel you on the tailbone pain. It’s awful!
     I’m also doing appointments every 2 weeks now and will start every week once I get to 34 weeks. But they are also monitoring me closely because of the GD.
    married 7.11.09
  • Kabazaba said:
    @chasingthedog Tillamook makes ICE CREAM?! I feel like I need this in my life. I had no idea. Also, yes, I'm on 2-week appointments now (EDD 1/6), my first is next week 10/31. Think I'll have 2-week appointments until I'm around 35 weeks, then weekly.
    They do! It’s so creamy and delish and no weird ass ingredients! Huh I wonder if they’re going to change my appt sched... maybe they didn’t notice I was in the 3rd tri? Lol 
  • @kabazaba love Tillamook ice cream! Check out the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, if you're into that :)
  • Kabazaba said: loop
    @chasingthedog Tillamook makes ICE CREAM?! I feel like I need this in my life. I had no idea. Also, yes, I'm on 2-week appointments now (EDD 1/6), my first is next week 10/31. Think I'll have 2-week appointments until I'm around 35 weeks, then weekly.
    Oh my,  i'm an Oregonian and Tillamook is everywhere here.  I am just realizing I should not have taken it for granted.  Tillamook has the best everything