Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 10/27 - 10/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 10/27 - 10/28

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 21/3 after bench

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: trying to decide.  Not in the mood for a bfn.  

R/R:  I am not ashamed to say I have been making cookies and listening to Christmas music this morning.  Soon I get to go to target and buy things, which I always love.  So, pretty good day, just still tired and stressed from this long week.  Hoping it doesn’t cause a flair.

CS/Q:  not impressive.  But I have found the way a chart looks means jack sh*t

@elle-0409 I hope you feeel better.  And no, it isn’t concerning.  My temps normally spike up and down and I often go under my cover line.  The fact your sick may be the issue too.  If you are stuffy there’s a good chance you have lower temps because your mouth was open.

@nolemomma14 your food sounds yummy, have fun with your friends!
  • I think I go here now!

@elle-0409 sorry I don’t have any insight into your chart. I’m still quite new at it. Also hopefully your DH doesn’t get sick. They make it seem so much worse!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (we’ve been trying since April, but this is first month charting)

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: my guess is 10-11 

Testing: maybe next Monday 

R/R: just happy it’s the weekend!

CS/Q: chart in spoiler

Nothing to to see yet really. This is my first month temping so it’s really cool to see the shift.

• Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: great. 

Typical LP length: 9ish

Testing: maybe on 10? 

R/R: Currently experiencing a nor’easter and have an “outdoor” event today ha blehhh 

CS/Q: nah. slept in but a bbt converter shows I’m still way above cover line. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @elle-0409 ugh I’m sorry you’re still sick
    @nolemomma14 I think it’s smart to hold off on testing ATM. We are smoking a chicken tmrw! Enjoy those ribs 
    @holly321 I’m watching last season of Holiday Baking Championship rn soooo I’m not any better haha
    @montee1917 welcome to tww!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @nolemomma14 I think it's a good idea to wait a few more days until you test. Also, it sounds like you are going to have a fun day!
    @holly321 I hope that your mom is doing well. And I am super jelly of your cookies and Christmas music! That is my ultimate happy place. (And thank you for the insight about my chart. I think I'm nervous because I have a short lp and this is my first month temping.)
    @montee1917 Welcome! This is my first month temping, too and I really like it.
    @chichiphin Good luck at your event today! I hope you can stay dry.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Finally made it over here!

Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 25/0

Timing: -2, -3, -4

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: gotta give it some time!

R/R: going over to a friend's house this afternoon to hang out in our onesies! Super excited!

CS/Q: I weirdly woke up at 4:20 this morning and temp'ed at 97.35. Went back to bed because wtf it's a Saturday, then when I woke up again a few hours later my temp had jumped 0.7 degrees to 98.02 so I may have actually pinpointed the window that I O'ed so hence my day 0 above. Hopefully my future temps don't drop as this is turning into being one of my unusually long cycles. 
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @nolemomma14 yum! Your food sounds amazing! I’d try to hold off on testing for another couple days! 

@holly321 yum yum! Are they being stored until Christmas? I’d be way to tempted. My Christmas baking normally started dec 20..or I’d be sneaking cookies from the freezer daily.

@chichiphin sounds interesting! I’m originally from the east coast of Canada. I weirdly miss the weather.

@inthewoods23 cozy onsie day! Have fun. It would be interesting to plug your 4:20 temp into a bbt converter to see if it gets closer to your later morning temps...but that might just add stress so maybe not!
  • @emeraldduchess sounds like you Od yesterday! The winds are pretty gross here, but worse in coastal NJ, so if you’re on the coast they may be worse than what we are getting here in Philly 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @elle-0409 Oh goodness, that is the worst when you are looking for comfort and someone just cuts to talking about themselves. It's obvious that they are trying to sympathize but in the process they totally miss the mark on acknowledging how YOU are feeling at all. Speaking of, I am sorry you are not feeling well, I hope you get some rest the weekend and feel better :) Also, 4dpo dip is totally normal, it's when estrogen starts to decline a little and progesterone picks up the slack. 
    @nolemomma14 I am so jealous of all your food! I hope you enjoy every last bite! 
    @holly321 I love that you are in full Christmas mode today, when do you usually get your tree set up? 
    @montee1917 Your chart looks good!
    @chichiphin That's great your temp is staying up! 
    @inthewoods23 I think that 2+ hours is more than enough to stabilize your temps again, the only question I'd consider is if you normally temp earlier, since BBT continues to rise in the morning. But given your +OPK you're probably on point :) 
    @emeraldduchess Everything sounds like you O'd, cycle buddy! Are you all expecting snow yet with this storm or is it still chilled autumn rain? 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/1

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 9-12

Testing: Maybe on the 5th? 

R/R: I have another UTI, just like every other FW, but what's new. I received my Oura Ring yesterday and it conveniently only really fits my wedding ring finger so I need to exchange it for a size up. I used it last night though and it was pretty cool on tracking sleep, heart rate, etc. Temp chart will kick in tomorrow once I have more than 1 number in there. Excited to use it for a daily activity tracker too. 

CS/Q: I'll post tomorrow since my temp needs to rise more, but it's getting up there. 
  • @chichiphin I am about a 20 minute drive from the beach, so not directly on the coast.  We've had a few downpours and strong wind gusts, but so far, nothing scary.

@mamanbebe I was hoping I would see you here today! :) I'm feeling more confident that O was yesterday, but I still checked with an OPK a while ago.  The lines are getting lighter, so I guess that's a good indication.  The last three cycles I didn't use OPKs after I got 2 days of positives, so I'm not sure what they should be looking like at this point.  Luckily there's no snow with this storm.  I don't think I could handle snow this early, I hate shoveling and driving in it.
  • @chichiphin I didn’t know that was a show until recently, and I will probably be enjoying it this evening!

@monte1917 these were for now.  I kept trying to convince myself to just eat the healthy cookies I had in the freezer.  I usually start baking a batch weekly in October.  I share them and don’t eat them all, btw.

@emeraldduchess it definitely sounds like you O’ed!  and I just made no bake cookies today, so nothing exciting.  my favorite is chocolate chocolate chip with mint, but I have no self control with those.

@mamanbebe we always put the tree up the weekend after thanksgiving . Dh thinks that’s too early, but I always win.  Sorry about the UTI, they are the worst!

• @holly321 mmm chocolate chocolate chip with mint sounds yummy!  Going to put that on my Christmas cookie list!  Personally I am a sucker for any cookie that is soft and chewy. 
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited October 2018
    *lurking* 
    @mamanbebe sorry about the UTI. I’m also prone to them, I take cranberry supplements to try to prevent them. I don’t know if it actually works but I haven’t had one since I went back on the pills and I had two in the previous 5months when I stopped. 

@holly321 mmmmm cookies. I miss having an oven. I bake a lot normally and this is the season when I’d normally be baking up a storm so it’s killing me not to be able to just whip something up. Even when I can’t eat it (being off sugar/gluten). 

@elle-0409 sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Your comment made me lol tho, that’s totally what goes through my head sometimes too. 

Edited for wrong tags. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @mamanbebe so sorry about the UTI! Hopefully it can resolve itself quickly 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• *lurking* @chichiphin best wife award for sure!! Great job helping the process 😉 and I hope the SA results are good! 
  • @holly321 I hope the cookies were delicious and you enjoyed Target!

@chichiphin I hope your event went well yesterday! You're an amazing wife!

@inthewoods23 I hope you enjoyed hanging out with your friend!

@emeraldduchess buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorites! Always my go to dish to share at a party, its so delicious! I hope the weather wasn't too bad yesterday and you were able to get some baking done!

@mamanbebe so sorry about the UTI

@elle-0409 glad to hear your H made you dinner last night!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @chichiphin hooray for your temps staying up!  FX for good results on your H's SA. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/2

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: I'll see how long I can wait (definitely not before 11 DPO).  

R/R: Nope.  

CS/Q: My BBT was elevated for the second day in a row, so I'm pretty sure Friday was O day. Now I am wondering what took me so long to start temping.  I am not sure if I will continue once O is confirmed since that could add another layer of anxiety that I really don't think I need right now. 

• @chichiphin what a good wife!  FX for good results!

@emeraldduchess yay for high temp again.  It is probably less stressful to not temp in TWW.  I do it because I not only like to drive myself nuts, but mostly because otherwise o get out of the habit and forget to temp when I need to.

Month/Cycle: 21/3

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing:  decent

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing:  I tested and obviously bfn or I would not be here, but my IC are apparently crap and most women said in the event it was positive, it didn’t happen until after AF is due.  I resisted the urge to buy FRER, because my temp is never this high.... 

R/R:  we are having a really crappy week. FIL is in the hospital now.  Not much details yet.

CS/Q:

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited October 2018
    @holly321 oh no I’m so sorry about your FIL! I hope everything is okay. I’m also sorry about the BFN but if it isn’t a FRER, I doubt you’d see anything this early right?

@emeraldduchess wahoo for elevated temps! Hopefully it means O for sure 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @holly321 Oh, no!! I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. (And the BFN.) Hopefully things calm down for you this week and you get some better news. <3
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @holly321 I am so sorry about your FIL.  I hope you get some answers soon and that he gets better quickly. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Next weekend

R/R: I had so much fun at my sister’s Halloween party yesterday! Everyone loved my Mrs. Claus character, and it’s making me look forward to wearing it with H in December when he wears his Santa suit. He’s done work and family parties. I can understand why he enjoys dressing up so much now 👍

CS/Q: I’m pleasantly surprised that I’m 7dpo and not overly anxious this month. It’s a good feeling, and I’m glad I decided to forgo temping in the TWW. I might check this week once to make sure it’s still up and normal, but in past months, my temps stay up until AF anyway, so it doesn’t tell me much anyway.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @elle-0409 Hopefully, you’re feeling better! And I’m glad YH came around 😊

@nolemomma14 That food sounds amazing!

@holly321 I’m so sorry to hear everything going on with your family ❤️

@montee1917 I’m glad you find temping helpful! Also, you might want to put 7/7 for your month since you’ve been trying since April?

@chichiphin GL with your SA and appointment! LOL to the motivation 😂

@inthewoods23 Yay for onsie costumes! 

@emeraldduchess Yay for confirming O!

@mamanbebe Sorry to hear about the UTI. That’s rough.

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @holly321 I’m sorry you’re having such a rough week.

@cpiper39 I have been using 6/7 until I moved over to TWW. I’ve only been on TB and tracking for this cycle so I felt like a fraud. I’ll most put it back.

@chichiphin how long will you need to wait for results? Good luck!

@emeraldduchess I might stop temping in a few days if it’s messing with my sleep or causing anxiety and pick up again once AF shows up

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: not sure yet. Maybe 10-11ish

Testing: next weekend 

R/R: ive got some beef braising in beer to make a stew for dinner. Meals are planned out for the week and I actually feel organized!

CS/Q:

yay for crosshairs this morning! Kind of upset I slept with my mouth wide open but whatevs. I’ll consider vaginally temping next month if this cycle is a bust

• *lurking*
    @holly321 thinking about you and your family! 
    @chichiphin FX for good SA results! You most definitely win for best wifey. I considered filming a little something for my SO when he has to do his but I have no moves. Also, I’ll giggle like an idiot through the whole thing so it would probably backfire. :lol: pics are safer. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @elle-0409 Hope you are feeling better, and I am glad your husband is pampering you! I wouldn't too much about the temps - I know mine get wacky when I am sick

@nolemomma14 I love using a smoker!  We made rack of lamb on ours today. Hope the ribs were awesome!

@montee1917 Welcome! Chart looks great hope you are enjoying temping

@inthewoods Welcome! I understand your frustration with waking up early, my temps are always lower than I expect if I measure before my normal time. Looking forward to what your chart looks like next week!

@emeraldduchess Hope your baking went well and you get CHs soon!

@mamabebe This is my  first time hearing about the Oura Ring, hope it works well for you! Looking forward to stalking your chart!

@chichiphin I use to live on Long Island so I familiar with the nor'easter pain. Hopefully it pass through quickly! Hope the SA results are great!

@holly321 I am so sorry about the bfn and you FIL! Maybe some more Christmas music will help lift your spirits.

@cpiper39 So glad the costume went over well! Glad you are feeling more at ease right now!

@montee1917 So jealous of your meal planning! I was really good about it earlier this year but my schedule got crazy and I gave it up. I miss the feeling of being organized and healthy! Hope it’s the start of a stress free week!

Month/ Cycle 4/4

CD/DPO  25/12

Timing -3, -1,0, +1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing BFN yesterday, I also, had night sweats which are usually a sign of AF for me, so probably won't test again unless I make it to Wed/Thurs. Really enjoying posting on here so  I am looking forward to sticking around a bit longer!

R/R: Had a great time with DH yesterday at a local cider mill, weather was perfect. Also we were able to get a lot of yard work done. I am  Feeling stressed already about work events I have to go to Mon/Tues on top of end of month deadlines.

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler. Just wondering if anyone else gets night sweats. I notice them during my hormone shifts after O and before AF.

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @queenie_b I used to get night sweats or at least slept really hot during my luteal phase. I think it's a sign of progesterone kicking in. I hope your next couple of days turn out to be easier than you're anticipating, starting your week out with worry is the pits, esp after such a nice weekend!