*TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Today, while pumping, ds1 (can't believe I have to say that) came over and said, "Mommy, that baby Matthew's milk?" I said yes. Then he came back over with his milk cup and said that baby Matthew could have some of his milk too. Heart exploded. 
    I love this. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts your boss likes to live life on the edge for tempting the universe like that  :D hope Lulu decides to stay cozy today. how have you been?
  • Options
    @highsteaks haha yeah that's what I told her. MH keeps messaging me trying to get me to mess with her and throw water on the floor and page her. :lol: she's so stressed though it wouldn't go over well.  I'm good and so is Lulu (as far as I can tell lol). Uncomfortable but manageable. All these early babies are making me nervous lol. I keep reminding myself that my mom and essentially every female in my family went to their due dates or give/take a couple days lol. Have an appt on Friday and also our hospital tour/preregistration paperwork <3
    How are you and the girls?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I have a cold!  Sore throat and coughing but the nose is coming, I feel it.  I'm supposed to get induced Monday! who wants to go through labor sick. And will the baby get sick? ughhhhh
  • Options
    @highsteaks lol I'm glad you find MH's sense of humor amusing ;) he's a pretty funny guy. I'll post an update on how everything goes on Friday :)

Yay for baby oxytocin ;) soooo glad their eegs were clear and hope the u/s report comes back soon! Hooray for one of the babies moving to a crib :love: 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I have a cold!  Sore throat and coughing but the nose is coming, I feel it.  I'm supposed to get induced Monday! who wants to go through labor sick. And will the baby get sick? ughhhhh
    We are all under the weather here and I’m supposed to have baby on Nov 1st if I don’t go into labor before. I’m worried too. Baby should hopefully have some immunity from us. 
  • Options
    @Eveinshock @booksandcoffee i hope you ladies feel much better before the big day! 
  • Options
    @Eveinshock @booksandcoffee I have the same fear and I have 4 weeks til my due date so it is completely irrational. Hope you guys feel better soon!
  • Options
    Thanks @highsteaks and @ftm_jen I have been a ball of nerves the closer I get to my eviction date so any sickness has me freaking out. 
  • Options
    @hollyeva I feel you! My actual due date is 11/27. I'm opting for a 39 well induction and am pretty much expecting to get all the way to 11/20... Which is still 4 weeks away! It seems like forever.

During the day, I think man it would be nice to not be pregnant anymore.... Than at night I think Nope! I can wait to be a sleep deprived zombie with a newborn +3 other kids.
  • Options
    @ftm_jen The yoyo of emotions is real! It's so scary thinking about how things will change, and thinking about labor is so scary too! Hoping the next 4 weeks goes by quickly for you and you get everything all prepared in the mean time!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts That's soooo sweet that YH is so excited! But yes, keep cooking, baby! It's not quite time yet! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    just found out that occupational therapy wants to do our car seat check and training tomorrow. i’m truly cringing because the last time we did this 3.5 years ago... it did not go swimmingly. at all. i’m already on edge about it.
  • Options
    @highsteaks you got this, mama! Are you doing cpr?
  • Options
    highsteakshighsteaks member
    edited October 2018
    @wildrainbow they don’t require it for discharge, but i do want to take the class. i have to figure out when the next one is. fun fact: i was signed up to take the class last pregnancy, except i ended up being admitted for induction at the exact same day and time class started. we watched videos and read online tutorials when we got home  :#
  • Options
    hollyeva said:
    I love hearing about all these eviction dates  :D I am over here like "yeah, I got 5-7 more weeks."
    That’s how I was with my son (Nov 2009). I was due the 20th and he didn’t come until the 29th. I was DONEEEEEE. 
  • Options
    My son is having surgery this morning for a 2nd set of ear tubes and his adenoids removed. I have to go into work afterwards as it is now my official last day and I have to make sure everything is ready for my long term sub =\ Also, we have birthday plans for grandparents each day this weekend then induction is Tuesday. I'm tired just thinking about it!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy Oh my goodness, what a busy day. I'm glad you can be there for your son's surgery, but it's too bad you have to go to work after. I'm glad it's your last day! Good luck getting everything at work all wrapped up. I'm sending some prayers your way for a quick and easy surgery for your son! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy I also hope you get a moment to relax before Tuesday! 
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy thinking of you and your son this morning. i hope his surgery is quick and his recovery quicker. also, so sorry that your weekend is going to be so busy—may monday come soon and is full of rest before the big day!!!!
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy I hope everything went well today for your son!!
    Pregnancy Ticker