June 2019 Moms

FFFC 10/26

I still can't figure out GIFS. But what do you have today ladies?  Not guaranteed to be flame free.

Re: FFFC 10/26

• If I have another girl this time I'm putting her in all the pink girly stuff.  I didn't get to do this with the daughter we lost and feel cheated!
  • @sparklingdiamond all the bows and frills! But not the glitter....that ish gets EVERYWHERE.
  • Loading the player...
  • @prpl11butterfly Good point!  I love glitter in theory but not practice haha.
  • @runyogamom no shame. None at all. I've been letting DH do a lot of things just because I'm just too lazy. 
  • I have been so incredibly lazy at work today. We had an assembly and workshops to go with it so 2 of my 5 groups had to be canceled. I had 2 groups that lasted until 9:45am and I won't have another until 2:20pm (it's about 1:30pm now). 

All I've done is sat at my desk, had way too much food to eat at the luncheon, and played games on my phone...happy Friday to me! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @Erin1510 same! To make things worse, I was working from home today. I may have fallen asleep laying down with my laptop on my lap.. oops.
  • @wearyfuzzball after the giant lunch I had I am fighting to stay awake! I have a cushy window seat in my classroom and I am seriously considering taking a quick nap before my group at 2:20   :#

BabyFruit Ticker