June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 2 (EDD 6/9 - 6/15) Check In w/o 10/21

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Shamelessly stolen from G1)

Re: Group 2 (EDD 6/9 - 6/15) Check In w/o 10/21

• Options

Due date/W+D: I'm going to guess 6+4

Baby is the size of a(n): lady bug 

Any appointments? Questions?: Finally have a US on wednesday!!

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: MS has hit full force. May try some unisom and B6 tonight. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? Move. Open a ranch somewhere. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6/13, 6+4

Baby is the size of a(n): ladybug

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing happening this week

Rants/Raves?:  We went back to look at last weeks house yesterday. I think it may put in an offer. It not the nicest one we have seen but needs the least amount of work in our price range. I'm freaking out.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good still. Nausea is hitting if I dont keep on top of snacking. My boobs feel worse every day and it doesn't help that DS is constantly elbowing, pushing, bumping into them. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off my house and my parents. Buy us a new one. I would rent out current one out to a nice young couple just starting out and put half of their rent into a savings acct and give it back to them as a down payment when they were ready to buy their own house. I have no idea why but always felt like I'd want to do that 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dntstpbelieveing good luck with the U&B6 combo!
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D: 6/15, 6+2

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Any appointments? Questions?:  Nothing until Nov 16, and that's not even an u/s.  I forgot how much this waiting period for the first appointment sucks!

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: Actually fantastic, which is weird.  I was so nauseous starting at 6 weeks last time, and it's hard not to compare, even though I know each pregnancy is different.  I have been more tired than usual and my boobs recently started hurting, though.

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery?:  Not tell anyone.  Give a bunch to my parents and siblings.  Secretly start a retirement fund for my MIL, but that's it because she is irresponsible with money and is poorly prepared in general.  Pay off my house and our car.  I'd donate a bunch.  Make sure my kids can go to any college they want.  Put the rest in savings.  I kind of feel like I'd still want to work to keep my mind busy/challenged... but maybe I'd just find a non-profit I feel passionately about and volunteer there.

ETA: Due date (can't follow instructions)

**TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options

Due date/W+D: Jun 14, 6+3

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Any appointments? Questions?:  U/S at 7w this Friday

Rants/Raves?: Had a nice weekend in Portland, Maine with friends. Even though everyone know I was preggo, it was nice to have no one give me a side-eye for eating sashimi and having a ceremonial sip of sake. (Table full of doctors who know the sushi thing is basically made up). It's nice not to feel like you cease to be a person the second you get pregnant. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseated, tired, sore breasts. The usual, I guess?

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Shamelessly stolen from G1) I have thought about this a lot, for some reason. I think I would keep my job but my husband would quit. Pay off our debts, and our parents/siblings debts. Pay a lot of people to do things for us (cook, clean, run errands, etc). 

TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Any appointments? Questions?: US this Thursday  first one this pregnancy so I’m super anxious  

Rants/Raves?: not really

How are you feeling?: so tired  pretty sure I fell asleep during one of my meetings  I felt like I came to and had no idea where I was  in my home office just like I was before  

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Shamelessly stolen from G1). Quit my job, hook everyone up I love and travel. I would probably have a third baby too if money was no object. 

• Options
    nglazenglaze member
    edited October 2018

I think I’m finally starting to figure out where to post things 😂  I finally figured out how to change my name..

Due date/W+D: 6/15, 6+2

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Any appointments? Questions?:  US Nov 1

Rants/Raves?: No rant just anxious to find out if it’s a single or multiple!!

How are you feeling?: So nauseous and hungry. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery?:  Build our dream home & start a non-profit to help women struggling with infertility.

• Options

Due date/W+D: 7w 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Any appointments? Questions?: I have another US today at 2:30

Rants/Raves?: Just nervous about my US today.

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling so sick. I can’t keep anything down and I’m just all together miserable.

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? I would probably move to Hawaii.

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Good luck today, @eleven_! FX crossed your ultrasound goes well!

Due date/W+D: Somewhere around 6w 3d. My due date got knocked back a couple weeks to June 14, so I'm joining Group 2! I suspect that I'm actually around 7w 2d, based on date of ovulation and my first BFP, but I'll hopefully find out more at my next ultrasound.

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment and ultrasound are the end of November. Hopefully I'll be able to see a bit more then! 

Rants/Raves?: Rant: My toddler is getting cabin fever because it has rained almost every day for a couple of weeks here and he can't go outside.Rave: My husband is really the best. I'm really lucky that I have so much support, because I am a hot mess these days! 

How are you feeling?: Not the best. I'll be happy when I have more energy and less nausea. I'm pretty sure a lot of people know I'm pregnant without being told, because I look exhausted, am wearing sea bands, and am constantly drinking peppermint tea (which is not exciting at all, but helps!)

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Shamelessly stolen from G1) I would likely be really boring about it: pay off our debts and mortgage, save for retirement and college, and fix up the house. I'd really like a more functional kitchen! 

• Options
    Thinking of you right now @eleven_!! ❤️
  • Options

Due date/W+D: EDD June9/ 7w+2

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Any appointments? Questions?: no appointment until November at the 9 week mark.

Rants/Raves?: rave- so far so good on the no morning sickness front! Made it through 2 without any. Praying this one stays this way aswell!

How are you feeling?: pretty good this week. Still not showing many symptoms other than tiredness and bloating. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? Wow what wouldn't I do? I would buy my parents and hubby's parents houses. I would pay off vehicles, I would start up massive college funds for all of my notices and nephews, and I would vacation to St. Lucia for the entire winter. (From Canada, eh!)

• Options

Due date/W+D: I’m going with 6/10; 7+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Any appointments? Questions?: Next week!

Rants/Raves?: 3rd time around and I wish it was easier haha

How are you feeling?: yucky. MS is more like all day sickness. Throw in fatigue and I am a definite hot mess currently

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? New home, help family/friends, charitable donations, some shameless shopping, vacation and then the most towards savings!

• Options
    @eleven_ and @ncm1919 hope your US went well

Due date/W+D: 6/14 7w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Any appointments? Questions?: trying to get into a new OB but they said they would call but didn’t so I called them. Now they will call me back Monday and she speaks with their scheduler. Hope they are more organized than they seem. The OB has been highly recommended. Next US is next Friday with my RE. 

Rants/Raves?: My poor H. I’ve been in bed the whole week with extreme nausea and we canceled our vacay bc I’m sick and he’s been such a good sport about everything and taking on 99.9% of the parenting.

How are you feeling?: terrible. I can’t keep anything down and unfortunately there isn’t any more they can give me. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? Move and build our dream house, pay off any immediate family debts. Open a free clinic for my H to work at and open a Samoyed sanctuary.