Group 3 Check-in (JUNE16-22) W/O 10/22

klmcguireklmcguire member
edited October 2018 in June 2019 Moms

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Figured everyone else was doing it, so why not join them.)

Re: Group 3 Check-in (JUNE16-22) W/O 10/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 6 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing until the 31st.  That's my first u/s with the RE.  Then my first OB appt is Nov 1.

Rants/Raves?:  I'm just having a rough PGAL day.  I mentioned in the PGAL thread but I kind of want to get another beta done today.  Getting one last week made me feel better.

How are you feeling?: ok. Just super tired.

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Figured everyone else was doing it, so why not join them.). Pay off all my debt and my family's debt.  Take a trip to Scotland and some other countries.

• Options
    @meatballs37 How exciting US week! 

I mean I dont know how it would be so off. Unless I implanted on literally the last day possible. So I got a positive OPK on Sunday 9/30. So 15dpo HCG 77, 17dpo HCG 183, 19dpo HCG 440. Today I am 22dpo and 5w2d and my numbers lifely may not be above 1000. I just feel like that is soooo low. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: 22nd/ 5+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Seems like forever until 11/9, but I know it'll come before I know it.

Rants/Raves?: Rant: My hair is super dry. I got dry during my first PG which was nice because I only had to wash like 2x/week, but its also getting cold and dry here so everything is all dried out. I used a less moisturizing conditioner this morning and I regretted it instantly. 

Rave: My H is being so great. He really is stepping up to take care of housework, DD when I feel crappy in the evenings. 

How are you feeling?: SOOO tired. Like, my limbs feel like they're made of cement. We took a pretty leisurely 2-mile walk yesterday and I'm so tight and sore from it. WTF body. Also getting my first shades of nausea/MS. Not fun.

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Figured everyone else was doing it, so why not join them.) I mean if we're talking the billion dollar lottery, then I'd do all the boring stuff first - pay of houses of basically everyone I love, set up funds for the kids, invest a large sum to live off the interest. Then, a big European vacation, buy a vacation home, and get involved in some charity. Not sure which... maybe March of Dimes, or something else with a public health focus so that I could still use my skills a little bit. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: 22nd/5+2

Any appointments? Questions?: 11/6 for first ultrasound/doctor’s visit. I’m anxious, because I’m not one who has many (or any) pregnancy symptoms, so the ultrasound is always the tipping point that makes this real for me. And knowing the heart starts beating this week has me on edge because it feels like that’s a huge milestone and there’s no way to be sure it’s all going the way it should. I’m always amazed that one random cell spasm literally kickstarts a beating heart.

Rants/Raves?: Not really.

How are you feeling?: Aside from tired and annoyed by the acne that’s become a thing this week, fine. My mood has been vascillating a little, but I’m sure some of that is connected to finances being tighter than I want them to be this month.

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Figured everyone else was doing it, so why not join them.) I’m terribly boring. I don’t know that I would change much about my life. I’d pay off debt for our family and my parents/in laws would be retiring. We’d update the house. Set up an investment account and live off interest. Upgrade the car (I’m going to have to anyway, since this is #4), and just generally not worry about money. I think the biggest change is that my husband would not have to work anymore. That would be amazing.

Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    harrierwifeharrierwife member
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D:  June 17, 5+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed?

Any appointments? Questions?: First U/S on Nov 5th

Rants/Raves?: I'm home with my family for a family wedding now and I had an old fashioned Italian hoagie from my favorite Italian deli today for lunch. It was glorious. And I had a bagel and nova yesterday from my favorite Jewish deli yesterday. Mississippi has good creole and BBQ, but there's something about NJ's Italian/Jewish food influence. Its so comforting right now. 

I miss my husband and dogs really badly, though. 

How are you feeling?: I am so. tired. And thirsty. And my skin and digestion are trash. I took a 3.5 hour nap this afternoon and I'm still tired. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? I'd buy my husband whatever private plane he wanted, a cabin in Tahoe or Park City, and take care of our retirement. I'd then donate the rest to animal rescues. 

@AshleighDB - my OB has me on 200mg of progesterone daily - to be taken vaginally at night. Its weird because the capsule has a red gel coating that dissolves and I keep mistaking it for spotting. I'm away from MH right now, but it might put a damper on sex because its messy  :s I'm not a fan, personally, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 22/ 5±3

Any appointments? Questions?: I was accepted by a midwife team and I'm so excited! They don't do their first appointment until late though so it's scheduled for the end of November. SO LONG TO WAIT! 

Rants/Raves?: We finally got some fall weather! It's been lovely. Also we're running away to Disneyland soon and I can't wait! We aren't telling the kida until we get to the airport and I have to continually remind myself not to spoil the surprise. 

How are you feeling?: So tired, naps are my new best friend. Along with my water bottle because I'm always thirsty. Also starting to have more bouts of nausea throughout the day. 

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? Hmmmm pay off my students loans and mortgage for sure. Then quit work and finish school full time instead of part time like I'm enrolled now. Oh and build a house with a wrap around porch, amazing kids playroom (ball pit, tube slide, the works) and the library from Beauty and the Beast.

@harrierwife The red gel must be so disconcerting! Mine are small white balls that start melting pretty quickly when handled. I think I figured out the issue with my skin irritation, I wasn't laying down for long enough after inserting so everything was coming out immediately and burning my skin (TMI I'm so sorry yuck) For some reason I thought 15 minutes was enough. Now I'm laying down for at least an hour in the morning and it seems to be better. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 21 / 5 weeks + 5 days!

Any appointments? Questions?:  First apt. scheduled for November 1st (next thursday!) SO excited!

Rants/Raves?: I'm having a HUGE Halloween party this weekend, over 100 people invited. I'm regretting this now since i'm extremely exhausted all the time. 

How are you feeling?: tired, sore boobs, a little nauseous, excited and anxious for the first apt. 

-G 3

• Options

Due date/W+D: 19th. 6w 2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Any appointments? Questions?: No appt scheduled yet😬

How are you feeling?: Sore boobs, mildly crampy, and tired. Really anxious to go to the doctor and make sure everything is going good!

Me: 23 Hubby: 26
    Married: April 2011
    Son: May 2014
    Baby #2 Due: April 4th, 2016
  • Options

Due date/W+D: June 21

Baby is the size of a(n): tiny alien

Any appointments? Questions?: 1st appt. with midwife November 1st. Gonna ask for safe sleep aids.

Rants/Raves?: Started a 30 day yoga challenge and I'm on day 11. I can not believe I stuck with it because I just love to start things and quit them. Wanna be nice and flexible for birth.

How are you feeling?: Cranky af. And insomnia is way worse since getting pregnant. Sleeping 0-4 hours a night on average.

GTKY: what would you do if you won the lottery? (Figured everyone else was doing it, so why not join them.) I'd buy this street, Xenia Ave, in my city. It's weird because it's pretty junky but it's got charm. I'd leave the addiction treatment center, the 100+ year old soft pretzel shop, the community garden, and most everything else but I would polish it and build a castle at one end so I could have my own house (No family allowed).