Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY! 10/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Fri-YAY! 10/26

• Month/Cycle: 21/3 

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 15 days 

Testing: depends on what temp does tomorrow.  It dropped below cover line this morning.  I highly doubt it is AF.  I always have big dips.

R/R:  my mom has been in the hospital(s) since Tuesday.  We are waiting now for her to go in to surgery and hopefully she will come home today.  I am exhausted.  (She has a heart condition that was misdiagnosed years ago but is suddenly worse, it is like AFib but from birth and different part of the part)

CS/Q:

• @holly321  I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. That sounds like an exhausting week for everyone. Also, on your temps, I agree it’s probably not AF since it’s so early. FX for everything going on.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Next Sunday

R/R: Sooo happy it’s Friday! It’s been a long week. I’m looking forward to the weekend though. I’m driving over to my sister’s to spend the night and go to her Halloween party (H has something going on). I’m dressing up as Mrs. Claus and got a legit costume. I know it’s out of place, but H dresses up as Santa every year for Christmas parties, etc. He said if I’m going to buy a costume, I should get one that goes with his December get up. Anyway, should be a fun time and should get some laughs 🤗

CS/Q: Nothing today. It felt weird not taking a temp this morning, but I think this will be good for me.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Loading the player...
  • @holly321 I'm sorry about your mom and she is in my thoughts as she goes in to surgery today & I hope for a quick and easy recovery <3
    @cpiper39 Have fun at your sisters party! I wish we had an adult halloween party to go to, but MH hates dressing up hah

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: maybe 10. 

R/R: WFH today! and MH comes home from his work trip to Canada. Maybe we can go out on the town. 

CS/Q: Finally have CHs. Trying to decide if I'm going to ditch the thermometer for the next few days and then temp on 9 or so... 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin Yay for CH! Have a fun night with YH - hope you guys have fun. Also, I’m hoping that my ditching my thermometer helps with the emotions that come with the TWW. GL with your decision 😊
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • edited October 2018
    @holly321 so sorry to hear about your mom.
    @cpiper39 brave fun at the party.
    @chichiphin Yay cross hairs! I would love to have a spontaneous trip but dh doesn't have days off at time.

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3.-1,0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: maybe tomorrow depending on my temps

R/R: sorry I've been gone. Trying to finish orders, work on our costumes *(edited, I don't know why it took me this long to realize I spelled that wrong) , and
     *tw* babysit for my sister. I didn't expect to be so tired. End *tw*

CS/Q: missed yesterday bc my sister came over at 630 am and door bell scared me. Didn't test today bc I thought she was coming again and got up early. 

• @holly321 I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully, she comes home today and her recovery goes well.
    @cpiper39 Oh my gosh, have so much fun at your sister's Halloween party! I think it's smart to get a costume that can be repurposed.
    @chichiphin Yay for cross hairs! And I hope that you and your DH get a chance to go out this weekend. Are you guys into restaurants/museums/cafes?

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 7-8

Testing: WFAF (probably)

R/R: Rant: I'm still sick. :/  Rave: FF finally sorted itself out and I have proper cross hairs. I am so glad that I started charting because I believe that is a big reason why my doctor went ahead and gave me a prescription for progesterone before having my levels checked. Although I don't love having a luteal phase defect, I'm happy that my doctor feels it is something we can overcome.

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @asupernovablizzardstorm what is the costume theme??? 
    @elle-0409 booo I'm sorry you're still sick. I didn't respond yesterday, but I am SO happy your doc is getting you started with some form of treatment for this cycle :) was the LPD confirmed with a progesterone blood test this past cycle? I can't remember. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• elle-0409elle-0409 member
    edited October 2018
    @chichiphin Thank you! I saw my doctor at 2 DPO and said that I could come back on day 7 for the test, but she didn't think it was necessary. After she saw that in previous cycles (because I'm Type A and brought a printout of all my information) I had about 7 or 8 days from my first positive OPK to my period (and I also brought my BBT chart from this month, which confirmed ovulation), she said it was fine to just go ahead and start the progesterone that night. I'm curious as to what my levels are/were, but ultimately we know they were too low to support a pregnancy, so I'm happy to be taking steps in the right direction.

Good luck with your blood work! I believe it's scheduled for Monday?

ETA: I'm 34 and my DH is 49, so time isn't necessarily on our side. Just another reason as to why I think it's best to take the steps now.
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @chichiphin witches and warlock

@elle-0409 hope you feel better. Glad your doctor is on top of it. 
  • @asupernovablizzardstorm Thanks! And your chart looks beautiful! GL if you decide to test tomorrow.
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• @holly321 wishing your mom a smooth procedure and recovery! 

@cpiper39 your mrs Claus constume sounds awesome. Enjoy the party! 

@chichiphin Yay for CH!! And I vote yes on the temp ditching for a few days 😉

@asupernovablizzardstorm heeeey DPO buddy! What kind of orders are you working on? Something for your work I presume? Your chart looking 👌🏻👌🏻

@elle-0409 Your doc sounds awesome! FX the progesterone does the trick and fixes that LPD this cycle! 

Months/cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 26/10 

timing: -3,-1

Typical LP: 12-13

Testing: 😬 getting super antsy but also terrified of the dreaded BFN. Maybe tomorrow? Eeeeeeek 

R/R: Rave: so happy it’s friday! Looking forward to some Halloween festivities and spending time with family and friends this weekend. Rant: Didnt temp this morning bc I was at work. 😕 This is the 3rd morning I’ve been a bit nauseated but I’m also coming off a night shift so not super uncommon for me.  🤷🏻‍♀️ 

C/S: same as yesterday since I didn’t temp so won’t bother posting it. 
  • @elle-0409 I think that is great she started you on it now. And yes, blood test is on Monday 
    @lilyan1522 fx for you!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Happy Friday everyone! 

@holly321 I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope the surgery goes will.

@cpiper39 Glad you are taking care of yourself and doing what is best for you. The party sounds like a lot of fun I hope everyone loves your costume!

@chichiphin A night out sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

@asupernovablizzardstorm Sorry life is getting in the way of perfect temping but your chart looks great!

@elle-0409 Ugh hope you feel better soon! I am happy to hear you have a good relationship with your dr and you are getting insight into what will work for you.

@lilyan1522 Good luck tomorrow if you decide to test! Hope you have fun with the family!

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3, -1,0, +1

Testing: Tomorrow seems like the popular date for current 10dpo ladies. Maybe I'll join in depending on temps.

R/R Rant: My neighbors already have their Christmas lights up! I know it's all over the stores but just seems way too early for lights to be on. Rave: I was notified today I am getting a new laptop for work! Its touch screen and a lot lighter since I have to carry it with me every day. Very unexpected. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler 

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @lilyan1522 Thank you so much! And FX for you if you decide to test tomorrow! It looks like there are several women who are going to pee on all the things in the morning. :)
    @queenie_b Okay, I love Christmas an abnormal amount and even *I* know that it is too early. Calm down, people. Also, your chart is looking great! GL tomorrow if you decide to test!
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• *lurking* GL to everyone testing tomorrow morning! 🤞🏼
  • @holly321 I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I really hope she gets to come home today!

@cpiper39 What a fun costume! I hope you have a fun weekend at the party!

@chichiphin I hope you and DH have a fun night out!

@elle-0409 I'm sorry you are still sick, I hope you are feeling better soon! I'm glad your charting was able to help your doctor and you come up with a plan though!

@lilyan1522 Good luck tomorrow if you decide to test!

@queenie_b I love Christmas, but not before Thanksgiving! Good luck if you decide to test tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/ 6-8

Timing: Decent

Typical LP length: Not sure

Testing: Really trying to hold out until next weekend!

R/R: It's been raining all day here, but this weekend is suppose to be beautiful!! We have a cookout planned for tomorrow to watch the Noles take on Clemson, and then the FL/GA game. 

CS/Q: Not today
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • *lurking*
    @holly321 thinking about you and your Mom today! Hope everything goes well with the surgery and she's home and on the road to recovery soon. <3 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Thanks ladies, everything went well and hopefully will be on the way home soon!

@queenie_b up and on, or just up?  I know some people put lights up before it gets too cold, but that still looks odd to me.

@elle-0409 I hope you feel better and hopefully the progesterone helps!

@chichiphin I hope you have fun with your dh!  

@cpiper39 have fun at the party!  I was Mars. Claus for Halloween before!
  • @holly321 they were on last night. They have green garland around their pillars and bright red bows up too so its seems pretty noticeable to me. I think they are like most families in our neighborhood who hire it out so not sure why they didn't schedule a later date. 
    TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @lilyan1522 hey dpo buddy! Yes, I sew and have a few wholesale orders to get through. Fingers crossed the nausea is a good thing..
    @holly321 so glad everything went well. My mom is my best friend