February 2019 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker 10/25

1. How many weeks/ how big is baby?

2. How have things been going the last two weeks? We missed last Thursday because my app was being a jerk.

3.Rants, raves and/or questions?

4. What is one thing you hope your future child gets from you? Could be something physical or personality related. 

Re: Thursday Ticker 10/25

• Options
    1. 22w - my ticker says baby is the size of a bag of half a dozen bagels.
    2. Not bad... lots of movement/ wiggles, which is always fun. I'm famished most days and exhausted by 8 pm everyday. 
    3. Rant: my belly is SO ITCHY. I can't get enough lotion on it. 
    4. Physically: My DD has my DH's brown eyes but my DS has my FIL's blue eyes.  I have green eyes so I'd love for this guy to have my eye color. Personality: I'm pretty outgoing and can find something to talk about with anyone and I think that's helpful in life.    
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    1. 25 weeks today, cauliflower.
    2. I feel great currently! I know that it may end soon so I’m just enjoying this time as much as I can!
    3. Little guy is very active. Yesterday he was kicking me in my bladder and simultaneously punching me or heading butting me (I’m not sure what body part) right in my side. It’s not super hard yet so I’m still enjoying those. I have gotten to the point where sleeping on my back it’s hard to catch my breath and that sucks bc I’m definitely a back sleeper. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night on my back and have to immediately move to my side. I’m struggling with sleeping on my left side so for now I’ll do it on my right side and hope I don’t move to my back every night!
    4. I hope little one looks like a good combination of my fiancé and I. My fiancé’s family has very strong genetics all of them look a like so I’m just hoping for a good mixture of me in there! I hope he gets daddy’s smart but none of his stubbornness, I hope he gets my humor but none of my sass.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks/ how big is baby?
    25, cauliflower? 

2. How have things been going the last two weeks? 
    Good! He’s moving soooo much and I’ve gotten big! Indigestion is an every day thing at this point. 

3.Rants, raves and/or questions?
    I need a stand up desk! 

4. What is one thing you hope your future child gets from you? Could be something physical or personality related.
    Laid back personality!

• Options
    22 weeks today!

overall things have been good the last few weeks. Some good days, some tougher days. A lot of movement lately!

No really R/R/Q. We did a reveal and found out LO is a boy so it has been fun to research more nursery ideas and names. 

I hope he gets a caring heart and willingness to help others 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker