Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday - 10/25

2»

Re: UO Thursday - 10/25

• Oh boy, these are some good ones today! 

I love Disney, but I don't think I would qualify as obsessed.  Like I haven't seen Frozen or Moana and while I love the Disney parks, my visits are few and far between. 

I can't stand the Kardashians either. Kris Jenner in particular drives me nuts. 

I only wear makeup to work if I am being photographed.  Outside of work I rarely wear it except to auditions and during shows.  I just don't have the patience or skill! 

Give me all the peppermint hot chocolate!

This teacher over here is staying waaaayyy out of the public/charter/homeschool debate. ;) 

My UO: "Grease" is a terrible musical.
  • @riff323OMG that letter would have been such a roller coaster! I wonder why they banished you for eternity? That doesn't make sense to me. My husband wasn't homeschooled, but if he was and took my opinions on it personally I would totally tease him too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited October 2018
    I love hazelnuts in things but not so much hazelnut flavored things. 

Kombucha I love! My favorite is Brew Dr because they use some of their tea recipes from a sister tea company that I also love. 

Blood donating: I tried a few years ago and my blood was too deficient to donate. I imagine I am still in that category given my latest results. I'd love to some day though since my blood type is one of the rarer ones that can give to a lot of blood types.

@brookert615 Those shoes are so ugly but they look so comfy! 

Edit: for not finishing my sentence on blood type. 
  • I love hazelnut/hazelnut flavors but Nutella is nasty stuff.

i wish is was easier/more convenient to donate blood,like traveling van that goes to businesses.  I personally can’t donate with my health issues, but get why people don’t, but I think more would if it was easier.

I love some Disney stuff, but don’t get obsessions.

I wear light natural makeup every day.  I have a lupus rash and must hide it.

school TW. LC

I hate the unfairness of different school areas.  My kids have been in 3 different schools, due to special needs placements.  Their “home school “ is where they both are now.  It is a title 1 school, but it has so many extra benefits, that in other ways I think are unfair to other schools. I think with their special needs, public school is best for them.  I had initially planned to home school 

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited October 2018
    @meatballs37 it’s only fair you stop in every now and again, because I stalk the ish out of June BMB lololol
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @nomangos23 ha I love Disney! We go almost weekly. 

I’m trying to think of a good UO that is juicy but not so juicy I get myself run out of here after three days...

Ok, so...Parks and Rec is better than the Office.
  • @MotherofDragons i 1000000% agree with you. The office is funny, but parks and rec is way better!
  • @lillywonderland I love both so much! But Parks and Rec edges out the office ever so slightly. 

My husband and I do not agree. It’s been a tense time in our marriage. 
  • I love both shows, parks and rec is great, but the office has much better rewatch ability.  I swear for a while I was watching The Dinner Party on a weekly basis.  A lot of parks and Rec episodes I don’t really like to rewatch.  Put Chris and Ron on the office and it would be the greatest show ever.
  • Hey, maybe I do have an UO after all: Parks and Rec was boring for me. I tried to like it but I lost interest.
  • I think that everyone is capable of learning and being good at math, at least to some level. I hate when people complain to me that they hate math and were never good at it. You don’t have to be able to do or want to learn Calculus, but at least basic Algebra. Maybe they’ve never had the right teacher?
  • @dogmomma096

i disagree.  I think some people are naturally good at math, just like some people are good at art and others aren’t.

I have seen how some of the staff at my office are just awful at math and no matter how many times I try to help them with percentages and such they just want me to do it for them.
  • So...LOVE Disney typing this from my WDW room right now 😬

agree with meatballs- AB still Awesome for plasma and platelets. I can’t donate due to a similar thing as Riff (screened pos for Hep B,but confirmed negative and I’ve been vaccinated, but donor center gave me lifetime deferral). 

School stuffis hard. I plan on public, but can totally see situations where private might be better. 
  • @lcking82 you are the first person I've ever met who also had a lifetime deferral! I'm glad I'm not the only one!