Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 10/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: WTO Thursday 10/25

• Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: one cup of coffee a day, PNV (also I loled when I saw someone put PinV...that too 🤣), CM, etc. 

R/R: DH’s car died last night. We think it’s the alternator...at least we hope, because we really can’t afford to get a new car right now. Rave- so close to the weekend!

CS/Q: nada
  • @b_1029 So sorry to see you back here ❤️ FX your H’s car can be fixed quickly!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs, PCOS supplements and diet, HIO EOD+, pink stork tea

R/R: My students are making me crazy... very whiny lately. They’re high school seniors. 🙄 But it’s almost the weekend and the holidays are around the corner!!

CS/Q: Guess I’m not ovulating earlier than last cycle. OPKs are still just barely not positive. The one I had 2 days ago was the darkest I’ve seen so far this month, but my temps have been dropping since so no O yet. FX I O by CD20 at least, HIO will get old soon...

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, EPO

R/R: Had to take a step back from the boards for a few weeks for my mental health, but I feel ready to come back today. Looking forward to my dad visiting this weekend and to watching football & eating BBQ!

CS/Q: Nope,

@b_1029 Car problems are the WORST. Hope it's something y'all can fix easily and cheaply!

@dogmomma096 I saw a post yesterday that said 9 Fridays until Christmas, so that got me excited for the holidays getting closer! What do you teach?
  • @b_1029 so sorry to see you here. Also crappy news about car..hopefully it’s something easier to get repaired. 

@dogmomma096 hope for O soon! I remember being a senior in high school. I felt so mature...now i look at them and not so much. Hang in there!

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, no caffeine, OPKs, BBT, etc

R/R: it’s almost the weekend! Yesterday was one of those days where everything just fell into place so smoothly. I’m such a process driven person..it made my heart happy.

CS/Q: blazing +OPK last night! Hopefully tomorrow’s temp with start to tell a better story. 

• @b_1029 **lurking** so sorry  <3
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited October 2018
    @montee1917 yay for +opk!
    @heml welcome back! I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend with your dad in town!
    @dogmomma096 is it possible you had your positive overnight when you had your darkest? 
    @b_1029 I’m sorry about your DH car, I hope it’s an easy fix. Also, so sorry about AF :( 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15 

WAYDTGKU: pnv, supplements, fertility tinctures, seed cycling, Kindara/clue, cm, bbt, opk

R/R: Rave/ looks like I’m ovulating! Despite my having a bad cold, still hio for a win. I hope that I can get my temps up this cycle. Rant/ I have my last Pilates session for a while this morning and I’m nervous about being pressured to stay. I’ve had private sessions weekly for almost 2 years, so it’s kind of a big deal but I need to clear my plate for a bit. 

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

Edit: I have no idea what day it is and put the wrong CD
  • @b_1029 So sorry about the car troubles! FX it's something silly and you're able to get it fixed stat!

@dogmomma096 Booo for whiny students! Hopefully you can turn an OPK here soon! 

@heml Welcome back! Oh - enjoy all of the football with your dad and BBQ! 

@montee1917 Days like that are the best!!! And yay on the blazing OPK!

@mamanbebe Look at you go! Glad you were able to ovulate and HIO during your window :). Sorry you have to end your Pilates session! Sometimes it's nice to just take a break! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Metformin, Armour Thyroid, PNV, All the vitamins, OPKs, Temping, HIO, rain dances, wishful thinking...

R/R: I was supposed to go camping this weekend but looks like we are getting rained out! So I cancelled my vacation days which kind of stings but I know I need to get work done! And now I don't have to drop my pupper off at my mom's house so that's good. I get so sad being away from that fuzzy little monster lol.

CS/Q: Nah! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CM, HIO

R/R: Today is one day closer to the weekend where I can sleep in (an hour)! Also, I did not forget my tea this morning (almost left it in the garage). Today will be a good day!

CS/Q: Not today, man.

@b_1029 Noooooooooooooooo! I am so so sorry, I was rooting so hard for you! Hugs, friend! Also, cars suck really hard. We just got a new one because our truck died(ish) so I’m hoping that doesn’t happen for you! 

@dogmomma096 Ah, are HS seniors the worst? I was briefly contemplating getting my teaching credential to teach science/math...but maybe not. Also, c’mon ovaries! You can do it!!

@heml Geeze man, give Halloween and Turkey Day their chance in the sun! (Jk - I love Christmas, too!) I’m probably going to set up our faux Christmas tree the first weekend in November! 😆

@mamanbebe I hope by clearing one thing off your plate you’re able to relax a little bit more. Go and get it on, girl!! 😉

@montee1917 Woohoo to a +OPK!! Have a great time celebrating that achievement. 😉

from yesterday:

@emeraldduchess Ahh, Friends. Such a classic. I starting watching a few shows again and it just makes me so happy. That really was the best show! Great purchases at TJ maxx, too! 
  • @brookert615 Boo for rain cancelling your camping trip. On the plus since, camping in the rain SUCKS so I’m glad you’re not going to go and “tough it out”. I’m glad you get some unexpected extra fluffy monster cuddles this weekend though! 
  • @b_1029 sorry to hear about your car troubles! Really puts a damper on your daily routine. Hope it gets fixed soon!

@dogmomma096 HS seniors can't be as crazy as the elementary school kids my sister teaches! She has some wild stories of their behavior!

@heml welcome back! Mental health is so important! These boards actually really help me feel good because IRL everyone around me is getting pregnant so it's nice to talk with those that are still working on getting that BFP 

@montee1917 I like your choice in words! Got my +opk when I got home last night and this morning most of the control line on the stick was gone so it was, as you said, a blazing positive  :D

Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: opk, BBT, TI

R/R: I'm excited tomorrow because I'm going to a friend's house to celebrate her engagement. It's gonna be a onesie party. DH and I both have hedgehog onesies, she has a panda one, and her fiance has a penguin one!

CS/Q: none, O is predicted to be tomorrow now that I have + OPKs yesterday evening and this morning. Hopefully I move over to the TWW thread soon!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @lillywonderland So exciting getting closer to sleeping in - even if it is an hour! So wonderful you were have a great start to your day! Also, totally agreed - I am pretty sure our tent isn't even going to stand a chance in the rain since we weren't able to waterproof spray it after our last trip! 

@inthewoods23 That is such a cute idea for a onesie party! Yay on the +OPKs!
    TW
  • @heml welcome back!

@mamanbebe stay strong girl! That’s a big commitment in my mind. I’m sure the instructor will understand. Will you do any type of exercise instead or stick with Pilates at your own pace? Yes for ovulating!!

@brookert615 I hate leaving my pup for any period of time so I get it. I’m pretty sure he’s my bestfriend. He gets me 😀

@lillywonderland it’s amazing what 1 extra hour of sleep can do! Although I’ve turned into a morning person over the past year..kinda loving it.
  • @inthewoods23 yes!! I hope DH has 1 more night in him. Enjoy these next few days!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    @dogmomma096 hopefully you get a +OPK soon! Totally understand about HIO getting exhausting while waiting for it. 
    @heml welcome back and I’m glad you’re feeling better!
    @montee1917 yay for +OPK! And we’re hoping it’ll be less than $500 or so 🤞🏼
    @chichiphin thank you ❤️
    @mamanbebe good job HIO even while sick. The things we do....
    @brookert615 heyyyy CD twin! You may want to stop doing rain dances to get KU so your camping trip is back on 🤣 sorry to hear that though. Totally understand about being away from fur babies - what kind of dog do you have? 
    @lillywonderland thanks friend ❤️ Glad you’re having a great day! We just got a new car last year so are hoping we don’t have to replace his too. Looking like it’s the alternator so hopefully it won’t be too expensive. We’re trying to extend the life of his 98 4Runner as long as we can!
    @inthewoods23 ummmm that engagement party sound amazing (and comfortable)! Where does one find a hedgehog onesie?! And FX for O soon!

• edited October 2018
    @b_1029 Holy Moley, a ‘98?  Dang that is great! I looooooove 4Runners! DH has been eyeing the new ones, and I *think* he has one picked out (hopefully we’ll last another year with my old tiny car though). We initially wanted the TRD Pro, but it’s hard to justify paying ABOVE sticker for it (and apparently that’s what you have to do for those ones...). Personally, I think we’ll end up going for a 4WD SR5 premium and having DH pick out some kickass wheels.

@inthewoods23 omg, I’m dying at the onesies! I’m trying (very unsuccessfully of course) to get DH to be on board for matching Christmas PJs and originally I wanted the onesies. He’s at a hard no for that. Why you no fun, man?!

*edit tag
  • @heml I teach dual enrollment math classes, so the really advanced kids. Overall they’re well behaved, but I have a few boys lately that have been whining about every little thing we’re doing that’s even remotely challenging. Like why the heck are you taking this class then if you don’t want to do anything challenging? I want to punch them. I won’t. 
    @mamanbebe I thought that might happen, but my temps have been dropping the last 2 days instead of rising. I have PCOS so not abnormal to get a dark OPK and not O, plus I’ve never O’d before CD17 so not shocked. Was just hopeful!
    @lillywonderland Overall they’re great! I just have a handful of boys that are special snowflakes and whine that literally everything is too hard or unfair. The rest of the kids are annoyed with them but for the life of me I can’t get them to shut up!
    @inthewoods23 Definitely not as crazy, but they can be very annoying at times! It’s really just a few right now, but they really ruin the whole class with their nonsense.
  • @brookert615 That's a bummer you had to cancel your camping trip, do you think you'll get to go another weekend? 
    @lillywonderland Hooray for a good start to your day and it almost being the weekend!
    @inthewoods23 Yes for positive OPKs! Go get it! 
    @montee1917 Thanks for the encouragement! I am thinking as a replacement I will try to do some mat pilates or yoga at home + do weekly sessions at the new infrared sauna near my house, since that is supposed to help with stress :) 
    @b_1029 Haha seriously, DH keeps side-eyeing me every time I cough. I figure we're all gonna be sick anyway, might as well have some enjoyment & productivity before we crash! 
  • @b_1029 we got ours on Amazon!

And really it's not a party, it's just the 4 of us hanging out. Well, and her 6 year old daughter who has a unicorn onesie.

This onesie I also plan on using as my costume at work. Last year I went as a competitive swimmer since I can still squeeze myself into my competition suit. I had a shirt and my warm up suit on over it and carried around my swim cap and goggles, but I vowed to not wear something uncomfortable for a costume at work again and this onesie totally fits the bill.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @lillywonderland mine is obsessed with them too. I hope one day we can afford his dream car! 
  • @dogmomma096 Ahh, I didn't even think of that, I'm sorry. I hope you get some more clarity in the next day or so, whether it's a temp spike or a +OPK :) 
  • @brookert615 That sounds like fun! What area of the country do you live in? I am in the PNW and we are basically now looking at rain and snow until May as well. Cannot wait to start booking trips for next year though! 
  • @mamanbebe We live in Southwest PA so we get an opportunity to hit up some cool spots! We've always wanted to visit the PNW - we have some family out there! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 Oh I bet! PA and the surrounding areas are so beautiful! 
  • @brookert615 @b_1029 you have some adorable puppers!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 I think so! Lol. We get her the BarkBox so she has too many toys hahah. Your dog is so cute! 

@inthewoods23 Thank you :)
    TW
  • Hi everyone! I posted in the 10/9 introduction thread and messed that up since I still had the general "Knottie" username (ha). Now that my lurking stage is done since we're actively TTGP, I'm looking forward to participating more and getting to know everyone.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BD'ing often (I know the egg only drops once, but I'm trying to BD like normal to not freak out DH or make it unfun)

R/R: As of last month, I've been focusing on eating healthy and exercising. It helps me focus on something other than babies for a little while, plus it's totally needed since I gained over 20 pounds these last 2 years (UGH). Mentally, I think of it as shedding for a future pregnancy and it makes the waiting periods between ovulation and testing better.

CS/Q: None yet.
  • rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited October 2018
    @dogmomma096 FX your OPK turns positive soon!!
    @b_1029 I hope it's not an expensive fix! If you're handy, you guys could even fix it yourselves. I've done it for years,it is surprisingly easy (thanks to YT videos) and cheap! But these days are over for me, I am buying a brand new car this weekend. No more fixing something every month.
    @heml welcome back! I think we've all been through this at some point. TTC is such a mindfuck. I hope you have a good visit with your dad.
    @montee1917 see you in the TWW!
    @inthewoods23 sounds like a fun party! See you also in the TWW!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, FertilAid for men, Count Boost, Motility Boost

R/R: OPK was negative yesterday and I hope it stays negative today. My last 2 cycles, they turned positive on CD14 and this cycle, I need my body to wait 1 or 2 more days  o:) 

CS/Q: 
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @kiki047 I agree with the thought of getting split up as well. I hope we all make the July BMB! I'll make it by a day lol! And oh! So happy the OPKs seem to be doing their job, FX for a + here soon :)

@marbellie Great work with the healthy lifestyle!!! 

@rikiteacup FX your O waits 1 or 2 more days!  <3
    TW
  • @kiki047 I'm glad you're able to pick up OPKs again, and might I add that your temps and RHR look awesome! I'm also happy to hear about your experience with infrared sauna, the Japanese ganbanyoku sounds really amazing too. I'll have to keep a look out for anyone who does that around here. 

• @brookert615 Leeet's go ovaries!! 

@mamanbebe I'm so pleased with my temps, lol. Like bordering on obsessive. Some people get temping anxiety, personally it excites me. And yes, definitely see if they offer the ganbanyoku in your city. It's the weirdest concept, you literally go lie - fully clothed - on hot, flat rocks but I find it more comfortable than infrared saunas because it's less slippery (the one I used to go to was just like a regular sauna but encased in plexiglass so you kinda perch butt naked on a towel and... yeah, so sweaty). I even convinced my SO to come with me last year. He liked it so much we went twice in a week, lol. The one near me used to do hot yoga classes in there too but they closed down. I'm so sad. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @emeraldduchess I was just thinking that! Come on July moon babies! 
  • @emeraldduchess Oh goodness, hopefully you're able to get those tests corrected quickly and able to enjoy the time indoors avoiding the storm :). That's so wonderful YH has been enthusiastic! FX for you!!!  <3<3<3
    TW
  • @kiki047 Whuuuuut? No finale?!? It’s actually quite good, as finales go! Spoiler alert (that’s not actually a spoiler, or anything): they get coffee at Central Perk during the episode! 😉 Also, you gave me all the feels for your little speech. Make July BMB great again!

@emeraldduchess Other names to consider for your World Series baby: Yawkey, Green Monster, Tessie and my personal favorite, Wally!! 🤣 No, but seriously...HOW CUTE IS BABY WALLY?!? 

@b_1029 What a wonderful friend! ❤️

@marbellie Hello! Welcome! 😄

@rikiteacup FX you O when you want to!