Options

Group 2 CI - W/O Oct 22

This thread is for those due May 8-14

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Group 2 CI - W/O Oct 22

• Options

Due date/W+D: 11+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Macaroon 

Any appointments? Questions?: NIPT on Friday! So excited! 😍

Rants/Raves?: Rant - Someone told me today I need to buy new clothes because mine aren’t fitting well anymore. FU, too. Rave - My spotting has almost completely stopped; 2 days gone and very little today!

How are you feeling?: Dizzy, really dizzy! And starving, all the time. You know, 1st trimester shit. 😂😂

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? I want to travel to Norway. Almost my entire lineage is from Norway and I’d love to go visit!

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5-12 11+1 

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime. Or Lego Man?

Any appointments? Questions?: we have an appointment on 11/3, just a check in. And 11/20 for an elective ultrasound to find out if it's a girl or boy in there. Didnt originally want to know but H is dying to find out so we will. 

Rants/Raves?: I went 24 hours without throwing up so I'm having a pretty good day :) 

How are you feeling?: mostly good. Tired and starving but nothing too terrible. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Teach my child to ride. So it's coming:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D:  5/11  11 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): fig/lime

Any appointments? Questions?: had an appointment last week and was diagnosed with a small SCH. It has made everything so much more stressful. Especially since I am now on pelvic rest for at least the next month. 

Rants/Raves?: you never realize how much you pick up your kids until you can’t do it anymore. I am really trying to take it easy, but it is a challenge for sure. 

How are you feeling?: 
    Anxious and very tired but I feel like the nausea has been going more than it’s coming. So that’s a bonus. 

I really want to visit Machu Picchu 

• Options
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D: May 13, 11w

Baby is the size of a(n): lime? I can't remember. 

Any appointments? Questions?: No appointments really until 14 weeks. No questions at this time. 

Rants/Raves?: I plan on getting a job after my test, but I have no idea how I'm going to manage. All I did that was go to Walmart, take C to his appointment, picked him up from the appointment and cleaned a bit. And now I feel like I could sleep for a year, and ⬇️. I really don't know how I'm going to work on my feet for the next 6 months ish. 

How are you feeling?: tired, I'm cramping and my back is killing me. 

Vacation in Greece

Edited because I remembered something to rant about 😂

• Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for the past several days. I have been juggling work, toddler care and possible job promotions/re-assignments. Phew! Thanks for reading now! I’m excited to hear from all of you. Due Date/ W+D: May 10th / 11 w 2 d Baby is the size of: a lime... but apparently a really small lime. Like 1.6 inches of lime. Seems really small for a lime. Maybe I am only familiar with gigantic, genetically modified limes. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Any appointments: None for awhile. I really enjoyed going to acupuncture, but the office is really out of the way and I can’t find any places open on Saturdays. Since I am a teacher, going during the weekday seems more like a chore. ☹️ I did enjoy it though and it helped with morning sickness. Rant/raves? Rave: my work was supportive when I told them on Friday. I am only 11 w, but bc I am a STM, I am showing. So I told everyone and it is a relief not to hide the bump. Rant: I do not like The Bump app for iPhone. I wish it was easier to use. How are you feeling?: Much better and full of energy again! My son is 2 and it was really hard on DH to work, cook and take care of DS. QTKY: Bucket list... hmmm... get a PhD or EdD. Or maybe a Psy D. A person can dream!
  • Options
    This is what I mean by a buggy app.... why is my post sharing as one big paragraph when I had line breaks in my original entry? 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/12/19, 11W2D

Baby is the size of a(n): Fig

Any appointments? Questions?: Not until next week- no questions

Rants/Raves?: Nothing particularly

How are you feeling?: Eh- better overall. I did have a bad wave of nausea this morning driving into work but it went away with gum. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Disney cruise with my kiddos!

DD1- Feb 2015
    DD2- EDD 5/12/2019
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 8th, 11w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime (but I agree @guitarra1614, seems impossible based off the limes I know)

Any appointments? Questions?: First Tri Screening on Monday. Can't wait to see bbay again and get through that milestone.

Rants/Raves?: I feel so bloated, and I think the belly may pop soon, but I'm just waiting in semi-uncomfortable regular pants for the day to come lol. I'm about 15 lbs heavier than I was when pg with DD, so it's not going to be as clear. I noticed in my pics with her, I had a belly band on at 13 weeks. So maybe I'm still on track.

How are you feeling?: Good overall. Hungry all.the.time. I'm not eating good things, which stinks. I wish I could figure out a way to have veggies for lunch at the office. Anything reheated just isn't appetizing, and there aren't many places around here for lunch that offer variety. I try not to buy lunch often, but lately I've just been having to for all my cravings and being so hungry. I'm still pretty tired, but nothing like those first 9 weeks.

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Do a big European adventure! Paris, Amsterdam, Germany, Prauge, Vienna, Italy, Greece. I know I could never do it all in one trip, but a girl can dream! I am planning a retirement full of Viking River Cruises lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @coffeeislife I did a Disney cruise at 10. It was so amazing! Plus, I was old enough where I wasn’t constantly by my parents side and they were okay with it. Highly recommend!
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 14th/ 11w

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry? 

Any appointments? Questions?: next Monday is my 12 week check. I told close family and friends this weekend, but will begin telling more people after next week's appt.

Rants/Raves?: I'm eating a lot, and I tend to gain weight easily... I will have to put myself on restriction this week. I don't want to have my doctor tell at me for gaining too much when I get weighed next week. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good in the mornings, so I take advantage of that by going on long walks/runs. Very tired in the evening, no calls or texts after 8pm. And I don't sleep through the night! 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? I'd like to go to Fiji. Seems like the perfect peaceful place for relaxation a million miles away. 

• Options
    Edit... my app just updated for week 11, and it says baby is as big as a lime!?! Whoa! That's crazy, just like others have said, but I guess they mean length, not weight. Weight is only .25 oz. Crazy!
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 8th / 11+6 eek!

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Any appointments? Questions?: Had an appointment yesterday. Got blood drawn for the Prelude test and heard baby's heart beat. My blood pressure was 140/90 UGH. I think I may have white coat syndrome. I got home and took it (after chasing DD around) and it was 115/73, which is much better. I really hope my blood pressure cooperates this time around.

Rants/Raves?: See above. Rave: I have work training all this week, which means free breakfast and lunch!

How are you feeling?: Feeling much better. Definitely less nausea and a bit more energy. So close to 2nd tri.

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? I had Greece on my bucket list and we went to Athens/Santorini for our honeymoon. It was amazing! I'd love to travel more and I also want to stay in one of those little huts over the water in Fiji (@purplejoymommy copying you!) or wherever those are. They just look so peaceful. DH prefers more "active" vacations, traveling around Europe and visiting different cities. I love that too, but sometimes I just want to lay on a beach all week and not walk 15 miles a day.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 9th, 11w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Any appointments? Questions?: had an appointment today with MFM, had an ultrasound, got diagnosed with a small SCH, and had blood drawn for the harmony test.

Rants/Raves?: I’m glad that I finally know where the bleeding is coming from and now hope it heals quickly.

How are you feeling?: I’m still nauseous and dry heaving/vomiting, super bloated, lots of acid reflux, so tired, and the gas/ gas pain has been so crazy the past few days.

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? There are soooo many places I want to travel!

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 9th, 11w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime, macaron, Brussels sprout (like others said, what kind of genetically modified limes have I been eating that are the same size as Brussels sprout?!)

Any appointments? Questions?: NT ultrasound on the 29th!!! Already did the blood work

Rants/Raves?: My work and my bff and my sister knows but the rest of my family and my hubs fam don’t know yet, I want to tell them but I can’t deal with peoples “advice” 

How are you feeling?: Better, less nauseous but exhausted even tho Ive only been  working part time. Also feeling self-conscious about my body and just don’t wanna know how much I’m gaining unless it’s unhealthy. I know it’s going to happen but I started out quite small and feel so much bigger than I am but then I look in the mirror and I’m not that big. Ugh. 

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Bora bora!!! And Disney of course!! 

• Options
    @AlyshaRoseh DH and I did Disney for our honeymoon. It was amazing! We had so much fun going on rides and meeting characters! Zero care that we were two grown adults taking pictures with Mickey and Olaf! 😂😂
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 11w,5d EDD: 5/10

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Any appointments? Questions?: waiting on genetic testing results. Next appt is an u/s in a week.

Rants/Raves?: I held a newborn yesterday and it was awesome! DD is getting into toddler territory and I haven't been able to imagine myself holding a newborn and nursing and all that again. My friend just had a baby and it was so awesome snuggling with her and she even fell asleep for me which I thought was a big win.

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling nauseous only every other day, but right now it seems to be hitting me harder than normal. Not sure if this is normal this late in the first trimester, but hopefully I'll feel a little bit better soon as we approach 12 weeks. Wow - 12 weeks so soon!

GTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? DH and I have a lot of travel goals - mainly Europe- that we will probably put off for a while until the kids are older. We did a lot of stuff before we had kids which was great, but I want to wait until they're at a good age where they would appreciate going on a special, expensive trip.

Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 14 (11w 1d)

Baby is the size of a(n): lime or Lego man! 

Any appointments? Questions?: upcoming appt with midwives & US Nov 1! Possibly getting NIPT next week. 

Rants/Raves?: A lot of heartburn- missing my old comfort foods but its worth it. Itching to tell the rest of my family but DH wants to wait until we have a sonogram...so I'll be doing it same day lol

How are you feeling?: very tired.  I also travel to work with kids a lot so am trying to avoid getting sick and trying to eat healthy on the road (but also love being with the kids! :)

QTKY: What's something you have on your bucket list? Always wanted a family,  so looks like I'm getting there!  Also want to visit Alaska again- this time with DH

• Options
    @mrskoz428 Disney is my favorite place on earth. I wish I could convince DH to only vacation there! Lol. We took my daughter when she turned 4, and it was the best time. I would go every year if we could afford it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 DH never went as a kid so it wasn’t too hard to convince him. He had a blast at Hollywood Studios with all of the Star Wars stuff!