Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 10/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 10/24

• @b_1029 Ugh, I’m so sorry. That’s such a rough morning/day. Do something good for yourself today - Hugs ❤️

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: High

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Next weekend

R/R: I got solid crosshairs! I had a blazing positive OPK on Sunday morning, so it might be one of those overnight O’s Sunday night. It probably sounds weird, but I’m always looking at my FW for the next month, and it doesn’t fall well due to travel, so I’m trying to convince myself that I’ll be back in town for O day next month. I know I should just focus on this month, but I’m too type A. Yay for good timing this month though!

CS/Q: Nope

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 I'm so sorry about the BFN. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:19/ 4-6 

Timing: Decent

Typical LP length: Not Sure

Testing: Not until next week. 

R/R: I have a potato soup in the crockpot that I'm pretty excited to eat tonight

CS/Q: Not right now
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Sparty18 You’re so close! Good luck with your appointment today.

@nolemomma14 I love fall/winter crockpot meals.
  • @b_1029 I am so sorry. I've been lurking from WTO and had my fingers crossed for you. Be kind with yourself.
    @cpiper39 Congrats on the crosshairs! And I'm Type A, too. My husband might be out of the country next month during my fertile window, but I'm trying to work it out that if I meet him at the airport and we have special grownup times in the bathroom, it could still work out. #imcrazy
    @nolemomma14 Crockpot soups are the best! And it's the perfect time of year for those yummy recipes.
    @sparty18 Good luck with your appointment today! I hope that everything goes well and you leave feeling empowered and positive.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/3 (According to FF)

Timing: -2, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 8ish

Testing: Trying to WFAF.

R/R: Rant: I think I'm sick. :s  My throat hurts and I am a little stuffy. I think I'll hop over to Urgent Care because the last thing I need is for my body to think I am an inhospitable environment for growing a human. Argh! Rave: Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary! I love themes and year three is leather, so I got my husband a leather toiletry bag because he's going to be traveling a lot (to China) for his job this coming year.

CS/Q: Okay, this is my first cycle temping and I'm pretty sure I'm the worst at it. Right now, FF is putting me at ovulating on Sunday, though I'm wondering if it is more likely to be Monday due to how dark my OPK was on Sunday evening. Also, if I don't discard Saturday's temp (I believe it's high because I had two drinks the night before), then FF doesn't register an ovulation date. Thoughts? Feelings? Opinions? I'm so confused.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: good if I did in fact ovulate, I'm not sure if my cycle bounced back right away

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: going to try and wait for AF 

R/R: rant- I already have that "heavy" and fullness/crampy feeling and my low back is bothering me. I'm not reading anything into it because it's still way too early. 
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• TWW is so busy I feel behind at 8AM! 
    @b_1029 ugh I am so sorry my friend. do something for yourself today  <3
    @cpiper39 yay for clear CH and good timing!
    @Sparty18 do you think they'll want to do a beta?
    @nolemomma14 oh yum!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 21/2

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: not any time soon lol. Only have cheapies anyway

R/R: MH is out of town until Friday and one of my dogs might have kennel cough. ughhhh

CS/Q: I'm going with O on CD19 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @elle-0409 Your stories are too funny... but completely understandable! That makes things more difficult if he’s gone for long stretches. I’d go for O on CD19, especially since you had 2 positive OPKs. Also, holy temps! There is a good chance that your cover line is higher anyway, which would make that date still lower than CL.

@yelyah4826 It’s probably too early for symptoms. FX you O’ed!

@chichiphin I agree on O! Also, good luck with the dog situation... I don’t have pets, but that doesn’t sound good.
  • @b_1029 So sorry! Sending all of the hugs!  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @b_1029 - Ugh, I'm sorry for the temp drop. We are here for you!

@cpiper39 - That is nice timing! And I know what you mean about looking at the next cycle. I always psych myself out by thinking that this one isn't going to work out. Somehow I feel like if I don't think this is the cycle, it will be the one, or at least I'll be less disappointed.

@nolemomma14 - Yum! Potato soup sounds amazing and it's the perfect weather for soup!

@Sparty18 - Will they test you at your RE appointment today? Hope it goes well!

@elle-0409 - I think I'd agree with FF just because of the temps. After you get another 1-2 high temps, I think you could put that Saturday temp back in and it'd still give you CHs at the same place. Might raise your cover a little though.

@chichiphin - Ikr! We are hopping this morning. So many people to tag!

Month/Cycle: 6/6
    CD/DPO: 19/2
    Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0
    Typical LP length: 12 is my longest
    Testing: Sunday the 4th, 11 more days
    R/R: DH is in a mood! He's been working super hard on getting our rental ready for everyone moving in, and it's stressed him out. I was hoping he'd be more chill today, but alas.
    CS/Q: Still waiting on my temp to catch up, so I did another OPK. It was negative, but just barely. Like one of those that the longer you stare at it, the darker the line becomes.

• Thanks, girls.   <3 

@chichiphin @marebear15 No, they won't test me today.  My beta is scheduled for Monday if I make it to then.

@literatureandink From yesterday... I used essie bahama mama - which doesn't sound very fall-like, lol, but it's a dark burgundy.  I'll have to check out Lincoln Park After Dark!

@queenie_b From yesterday... yup, I did my nails myself.  I never find the time to go get them done lol.

@elle-0409 I could make an argument for either Monday or Tuesday O.  Sorry you aren't feeling well, I'm guessing that is why your temp is so high today.  Happy Anniversary!

@chichiphin I agree with your O day!

@marebear15 Do you typically see spotting around O?
  • @Sparty18 - Yes I typically do see spotting mixed in my EWCM.
  • @cpiper39 @marebear15 @sparty18 Thanks, girls! I put down a positive OPK on both Sunday and Monday, though the Monday one was definitely not as dark. I'm going to go with O on Monday for now, but I'll keep putting in my temps and see what FF does.
    @chichiphin I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! And I agree with CD 19.
    @marebear15 I hope that your husband can relax soon. It sounds like a huge undertaking to get the rental ready!
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @elle-0409 happy anniversary! I did the EXACT same thing for our 3rd. I found a tumi leather toiletry bag on sale and MH flipped. My fourth anniversary is next week and I am at a loss... traditional is "Fruit and Flowers" and modern is "Appliances"... 
    @yelyah4826 did you change your name? Also I'm sorry you're back here. I hope your cycle is back to normal soon  <3
    @marebear15 do you think the OPK on CD16 was actually positive then? I hate when it is a squinter
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin yes a long time ago - I can't believe it finally changed! I forgot to mention it on this board- formally ThompsonHM2
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• @chichiphin - Ugh, I wish I had a picture of it. I remember looking at it and thinking, "Yep, that's my positive." But maybe it was wishful thinking. The next day was just barely negative, like today's. But this isn't the first cycle I've had a delay between a positive OPK and a temp rise. It happened back in August (?). And last month I had 3 days of positives before my temp rise. Low progesterone?

• @marebear15 I don't think it is out of the question to ask your ob to order the blood test for this month just for progesterone. at the end of the day, it is one test. I have a similar delay (as seen above) but my OB was more concerned with my scant AFs and short LP for progesterone rather than slow rise
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks everyone! Going to drink all the coffee today + maybe all the wine tonight while DH is in class 🤪 
    ETA I hope I don’t see any of you back
    over in WTO. 

@elle-0409 no idea on the chart but I’m horrible at temping too. Especially pre-O because I think I’m anxious about O-ing? Also, our anniversaries are so close, ours is 10/29! Happy anniversary! 
    @nolemomma14 potato soup sounds amazing!
    @Sparty18 good job not testing and good luck at your appointment ❤️
    @chichiphin so sorry about the dog! And our anniversaries must be close too....I would have zero idea what to do for either of those gifts! 
    @marebear15 sorry about the stress, hopefully he chills out soon. 

• @chichiphin *TW*
    I'm still nursing, so I don't think that an OB would test me since prolactin can affect progesterone levels. But my cycle has been back since 8 weeks PP and I've been ovulating and have a semi normal LP. I just feel like there's something else wrong besides the nursing, you know? It also took us 8 cycles, plus 2 NTNP to get pregnant with DD, so I think this issue might date back before that.
  • *lurking from WTO*

@b_1029 I’m sorry, friend.❤️ I was rooting so hard for you. Have all the wine tonight! 

@Sparty18  (In a not creepy way at all) I’m thinking of you and sending all the positive vibes your way!

@yelyah4826 I’m so sorry to see you back here, but hoping your time here is short & sweet! ❤️

@elle-0409 Happy Anniversary! 
  • Edit - I do have a question 

Does anyone get weird stabby/quick sharp pains in their cervix post-O? 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• *lurking*

@b_1029 big hugs for you today. I'm sorry for your BFN, I've been holding my breath for you. 
    @sparty18 you too, hun! GL at your appt today, I'll be creeping your updates all weekend! 
    @elle-0409 I think you win for most creative/determined HIO plans, LOL. If we were in that *ahem* position too, I can't say I wouldn't also resort to an airport quickie ;)  also, splurge for a lounge pass. Do they have private showers in there? And Happy Anniversary!! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• lilyan1522lilyan1522 member
    edited October 2018
    @b_1029 So sorry about your BFN. This journey is such an emotional rollercoaster sometimes. We're here for you! 

@cpiper39 Yay for your solid CH! I think I had an overnight O this cycle too. 

@Sparty18 Impressed with your will not to test but also totally understand never again wanting to see a BFN. GL at your appt!

@elle-0409 I think FF takes CH away if you disregard that temp bc it wants 3 temps sustained before crosshairs. 
    Either way, timing looks good! FX and hope you feel better also!

@chichiphin I agree with TWW being super busy this morning! Go girls! And I agree, looks like CD 19 for O. 

@marebear15 Sorry about YH's mood. I hate weeks like that! 

@queenie_b I totally get not letting FF get your hopes up. But your chart is looking great!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: NO

R/R: Excited for another day off today! Yay! Going to acupuncture and then treating myself to lunch!

CS/Q: Liking my chart but trying to keep my hopes under control, which is harder than it looks. You guys know. :)

Displaying b_MK6p94png

*edited for chart posting issues :)

• @cpiper39 That's great about your CHs! 

@Sparty18 I hope your appt goes well today with the RE!

@elle-0409 I hope you are feeling better soon! Happy Anniversary! I hope your DH loves his gift!

@chichiphin Sorry to hear about the kennel cough! I hope the week goes by quickly for you so DH can be back!

@marebear15 I'm sorry your H is in a mood! I hope everything with your rental is done soon and he can relax some!

@queenie_b Cider doughnuts sound amazing!! 

@lilyan1522 Enjoy your acupuncture and day off, sounds amazing!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @chichiphin Oh my gosh, how cool! Happy early anniversary! Hmm... year 4 sounds tricky. I like @queenie_b 's idea of craft beer. Or a trip to a vineyard/brewery?
    @b_1029 Happy early anniversary!! How many years will you be celebrating?
    @queenie_b That's so obnoxious that you need to complete training on a topic you were already accredited in. But cider doughnuts sound Ah-mazing!
    @kiki047 Ooohhh... I like your style! Fancy airport lounge is wayyyyy better than dirty airport bathroom.
    @lilyan1522 Thank you so much! And treat yo'self, girl!

TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• @elle-0409 this will be our 2nd! 
  • @b_1029 we are Nov 1 :) so basically the same weekend, just 2 yrs apart
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18