NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 10.21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I woke up, unable to fall back asleep, at 4:30AM twice in the last 3 days.. I hope this isn't a beginning of a pattern...

• Options
    the exhaustion is all consuming today. I felt like I slept ok, so I don't know WTF my issue is, but I have a 12 hour work day so i need to get it together. 
  • Options
    Heart burn!  Ugh... I need to remember to get some Zantac. Oh and I feel like he's running out of room in there and there is no comfortable position to be in any more.  On the upside, since I started taking Iron daily (low hemoglobin a couple weeks ago), I've been sleeping more than 1-2 hours a day!!!!!  Yay me!
  • Options
    @morgantu Ouch, I wish you strength and energy to get through your day..

• Options
    @ab_canada Oh my. I had regular insomnia with DD... I don't know how I got through (watched so many movies), especially because i didn't drink coffee back then haha. I've only had 2-3 nights of insomnia so far this fine. FX it goes away for you :flushed:

• Options
    ALL THE REFLUX. I was just bragging that it wasn't so bad this time, then BAM!

• Options
    Alright my right side hurts so bad at my ribs I can’t take it. Laying down is the only thing that semi feels okay. I feel like my skin is bruised on that side and I keep finding myself pushing down under my ribs as if it’s feet in there killing me! Lord help me work will suck tomorrow!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    @mcgeeva I've been having the same pain for about 2 months, every evening starting between 8 and 10pm.  It SUCKS.  Slightly reclining helps, as does deep pressure back runs.  Sleeping on my side (either one) makes it worse.  I wish you luck.  If you find something that helps, please share!
  • Options
    For me mostly just shortness of breath and baby feeling like he's running out of room. By some miracle, all of the sciatica, heartburn, and insomnia I'd been having in second tri is GONE. I'm slightly terrified it's going to come back full force any day now lol.

Also, maybe not a "symptom" necessarily, but my fasting blood sugar is getting a lot harder to control again...OB mentioned if we keep having to increase insulin that we may talk inducing sooner than 39 weeks. I'm planning on asking my MFM at tomorrow's appointment what his thoughts are.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @rcultrona Seriously. Last night I got up at 3:30am for Tums. I’m going to ask my OB if I can take Zantac before bed (in addition to before breakfast and before dinner).

@mcgeeva @scaredunprepared Ugh, sorry that you’re both dealing with the hurty ribs. Sometimes my right side feels tender (because I’m always leaning on it), but it doesn’t feel bruised. Yet.

@CecilB93 I’m happy that your insomnia and heartburn have gone :no_mouth: But I can only imagine runaway blood sugar - especially since you’ve been managing your GD for months! I hope your talk is good tomorrow, FX.

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango definitely talk to your doc. They have heavier guns for the reflux that can help a lot, like Prilosec ir Protonix. Last time around I wound up on zantac am, protonix pm when twice daily zantac didn’t cut it. 
  • Options
    @Katzalia I will definitely bring it up at the appointment tomorrow -I hope I don't need the Tums again tonight :grimace:

Anniversary
  • Options
    Fx you get some rest tonight without reflux making you too miserable.