Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 10/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/23

• Month/Cycle: 21/3

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: this weekend . probably sooner if my temp stays up since I have no control.

R/R: I hate having to go somewhere after work.  I feel so overwhelmed by all the crap I have to do when I get home. 

CS/Q:

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    @holly321 totally understand, long days are the worst! Hang in there! 

ETA spoiler, my bump mobile is being weird today. 

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 26/13-15

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: AF due today but I still think I O’d either CD 13 or 14 so I expect her Wednesday or Thursday. If still not here Thurs I’ll test but don’t want the heartbreak of another BFN 

R/R: I have an all day training today, tomorrow, and Thursday for work so I am in pack mule status at the gym. Already can’t wait to get home tonight! Rave- finally made it back into the gym!

CS/Q: I ended up disregarding that abnormally low temp from the weekend. Still looks pretty funky 

• Loading the player...
  • @holly321  Sorry you’re stressed out with everything 😢

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 15/1?

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O (assuming O yesterday)

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Probably Nov 3/4th

R/R: Chart drama below, oh well! I’m sure it’ll sort out. 

CS/Q: Anyone want to vote on when I O’ed? My temps were a little jagged last week due to travel. I think I O’ed yesterday or Sunday. FF says Saturday. This happened last month too with the dotted lines until a few days later with raised temps. I know timing is good either way, but for LP/AF purposes, I’d like to pin down a day at some point 😊

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • cpiper39cpiper39 member
    edited October 2018
    @b_1029 FX for this week! I agree with you on CD 13/14 since your other temps are so high. And yay for pack muling to the gym! Ha
  • Mobile bumping this am. I’ll be back to check in this afternoon! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/3-5 (app says 3 days based on 28 day cycle, and no other info. I looked back at my last few cycles and they are around 25/26 days, so I think I would O earlier, or I have a shorter LP?) 

Timing: Decent 

Typical LP length: not sure 

Testing: going to try and wait until nov 1/2

R/R: I’ve been training for a half marathon, and everyone has said I will grow to love running, but that has not happened! I dread my runs lol! The half is on nov 4th, and I’ll probably walk/jog it, and never do another one again. Big props to those out there who are avid runners! 

CS/Q: not yet. Just waiting to see what this cycle does. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @holly321 chart looks good! I also hate stuff after work (unless it is fun stuff and on a Friday ha)
    @b_1029 giiiiirl that chart looks good too!!! fx also I lol'd bc I use "pack mule" a lot. 
    @cpiper39 FF might be right and you missed the start of the LH surge on CD12
    @nolemomma14 wow that is impressive! I hate running lol

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @holly321 Your chart looks so good! Sorry about going somewhere after work! It's no fun! 

@b_1029 So exciting to get back in the gym!!! FX for you!!!

@cpiper39 I think Sunday - probably a few more days of temps will make FF change the date and solidify the CH? Regardless your timing is great! 

@chichiphin Hey there, stranger!!! That's so cute about your outfit!!! I agree - her outfits are always on point! I think you maybe O'ed yesterday or even today.

@nolemomma14 Oh goodness - how cool about the marathon!!! I used to be in track and ran for years and I hated every second of it lol. GL in the half!!! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: Good.

Typical LP length: N/A

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Happy Tuesday! Is it summer yet? BRRRRR. But I did find a sweater that I totally forgot about and it's super cute and cozy. So I'll take it lol. 

CS/Q: Just because. My LP is usually super short, normal-ish, or super long so I'm curious what this month has in store. I'm hoping AF just gets here already.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @holly321 - I hate having errands to run after work too. I get home and it's like time to eat dinner and go to bed.

@b_1029 - Those temps still are nice and high. I'd say you have a chance!

@cpiper39 - Maybe overnight of the 12-13? FF should probably give you solid CHs tomorrow.

@chichiphin - Hey friend! Good to see you over here. I wanna say that you O'ed the night of the 18, but I also want to selfishly say CD19 so that we are TWW buddies. Hopefully we'll get our longest LPs yet!

@nolemomma14 - If nothing weird is going on in your body, your LP should say the same and it's your FP that changes. However, TW
    If you are still nursing, your LP may vary. I can't remember from TFAS if you still are.

@brookert615 - I love unpacking my fall/winter clothes and finding pieces I'd forgotten about. It's like Christmas!

Month/Cycle: 6/6
    CD/DPO: 18/1
    Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0
    Typical LP length: 12 is my longest
    Testing: Sunday the 4th
    R/R: Had a migraine yesterday that came on quickly. The only trigger I can think of was I took my beta blocker yesterday afternoon for a performance I was nervous for. I'm feeling much better today though!
    CS/Q: Starting my slow temp rise. Takes me forever to get the CHs because I always have like 4 days of temp rising, so I put it on OPK detector. I think I know my body well enough by now to move over here confidently, but now I've jinks myself.

• @marebear15 Hahah, yes! Glad you're feeling better - migraines are the worst!!! 
    TW
  • @holly321 not the same but I hate when there's something I have to do that is out of the way I usually do things. 
    @b_1029 fingers crossed!! You're chart looks great! 
    @cpiper39 in thinking CD 13 with the opk and CP. 
    @chichiphin I think the opk detector 
    @nolemomma14 good luck with the marathon. 
    @brookert615 sorry that AF is taking her time. It's chilly here and I realized we really need sweaters. 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: on friday if I don't get my normal temp drop. 

R/R: barely slept last night and kept waking up every hour. Also one of the dogs is driving me crazy. She would not stop pooping in the house doesn't matter how long I leave them outside. I need to check out the backyard to see why she's refusing to do her business out there. She's not scared of anything since she barks non stop.

CS/Q:

• @Sparty18 Tuesday are kind of gross! Glad you're enjoying your fall nails! The little things :)

@asupernovablizzardstorm Sorry about the bad sleep last night! Sorry about the pup! Is this something new that she's doing? 
    TW
  • nomangos23nomangos23 member
    edited October 2018
    @Sparty18 How's the spotting? Getting better? I've been thinking about you... ETA... In the least creepy way possible 
  • @nomangos23 Aww, thanks friend.  I haven't had any since a little bit of pink earlier in the day yesterday.
  • chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited October 2018
    @marebear15 lol we are close enough to still be TWW buddies... what was your performance for??
    @brookert615 girl you got some time left on fall and winter hahaha 
    @asupernovablizzardstorm ugh I'm sorry about last night and your poor pup!
    @Sparty18 I'm on pins and needles every day waiting to hear from you!! 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin - Okay, this might sound weird, but I get anxiety for other people. So it was really my friend's senior speech recital, but I've helped her for so long on it, that I felt very invested in it. I pass out a lot when I get nervous, even when I'm nervous for someone else, so I took it just in case. 
  • @marebear15 not weird! I get second hand embarrassment sometimes so I kinda get it 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @holly321 I just had the same conversation with my friend at work today about allllll the stuff we have to do when we get home and home the day doesn’t REALLY end after work. I hate when people think I want to do anything except go directly home after I’m done in the office.

@b_1029 Your chart is looking great, especially being the end of your LP. Good luck!!

@cpiper39 Great timing!!

@chichiphin Welcome over here, lady! I think you O’d Sunday but that’s just because I never have 2 days of + OPKs without O’ing on the second day of positive. That’s just me, though! Looks like good timing no matter!

@marebear15 Hey girl heyyyy! I’m glad you’re feeling better! Headaches/migraines are the worsttttt…Also, I always experience a slow rise so I feel you!

@Sparty18 What color? Have you ever used Lincoln Park After Dark? It’s one of my favorite Fall/Winter colors!

@mangos23 Lol you creeper

• Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: -5, -4, -2 X 2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10ish

Testing: Trying to stay strong! Probably will cave in!

R/R: My commute to work has been KILLING me lately. I feel like I'm constantly either in my car or in my office. Blech. On the bright side, I made Sunday brunch plans with my oldest girl friends. I'm VERY excited.

• @literatureandink Sorry to hear about your commute! Enjoy your brunch with the girls on Sunday  <3!
    TW
  • @queenie_b That's a tough situation with your sister! I don't even know if there were any ways to show support other than just being there for her and making sure she knows it. 

Also, that's awesome about the CHs! 
    TW
  • @queenie_b Perhaps if you're not KU after a few more cycles, your sister might be more open to hearing your struggles and commiserating with you. And don't be afraid to POAS around here! We will support you!
  • Was lurking / love titting all day and am finally able to respond! Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words on my chart- They gave me a glimmer of hope after a very bleh/hopeless day yesterday. 

Welcome @chichiphin ! Glad to see you back here again! And it sounds like you’re crushing the work attire- she has amazing style!
    @nolemomma14 wow good luck in your race! Very impressive- I hate running haha 
    @brookert615 I personally hope AF doesn’t show up for you <3
    @marebear15 sorry about your migraine yesterday, they’re awful! Glad you’re feeling better. And welcome back to TWW!
    @Sparty18 yessss girl 💅🏼💁🏼‍♀️
    @asupernovablizzardstorm ugh I’m sorry about the sleep and dog. Has something changed recently that might be causing her to do that?
    @literatureandink it’s amazing how much commuting can take out of you and I’m sorry you’re struggling. But yessss for brunch!
    @queenie_b that’s a really tough situation. Agreed with PP on just letting her know you support her and are always there to talk when she needs to. 

• @chichiphin I think today! 

@brookert615 FX for a longer LP!

@marebear15  You below here 😊

@Sparty18  Nothing crazy that I can think of that would have impacted temps. FX! Hopefully, that was IB yesterday. 

@asupernovablizzardstorm Sorry about the sleep. That’s so frustrating.

@literatureandink  Boo for commuting but yay for brunching!

@queenie_b That’s a tough situation. I agree with @marebear15 though - we’re here for you!