June 2019 Moms

Scared

I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I found out around week 4 and shortly after my breasts were sore, I was extremely tired and I was bloated. By week 5 most of my symptoms gradually stopped except the bloating. What started was my constant need to pee but 3 days later that stopped. Now almost done week 6 I'm bloated and after sleeping all night my nipples are mildly sore in the morning. Everything gradually stopped and I just don't feel as pregnant as I did week 4.

I went to the dr last week and she agreed it was odd because I was starting week 6 and symptoms usually ramp up. She did a blood test. I go back Thursday. But I'm anxious and imagine she won't be able to tell me anything until another blood draw and another couple of days for results. I have stopped looking at the apps about babys stage of development because it hurts and is upsetting and I don't rub my belly or get excited like I was. I'm just scared.

Has this happened to anyone where symptoms this early on reduced but the baby was ok? And if not then what was the diagnoses?

Re: Scared

• amaren-2amaren-2 member
    edited October 2018
    You might check out the symptoms thread. That will help you see that all pregnancies are different and all symptoms are different.

I just had an appointment today and I told my Dr. I don't have many symptoms and he wasn't bothered at all. He said it is normal for some people to just not have symptoms. It doesn't make it any less of a healthy pregnancy. 

Sorry, but your doctor sounds awful. Why say something like that?