Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 10/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/23

• *lurking* @elle-0409 Hahah! You win for today. Glad you were able to complete the mission!  :D
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @elle-0409 I’m still here! Also, dying at your story 😂😂 hot pink horny angel. Way to get it done!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs, PCOS supplements and diet, pink stork fertility tea, HIO EOD+

R/R: I got an almost positive OPK this morning so really hoping O is near!! My longer than normal cycles are really dragging out the misery of TTC. How is it only Tuesday... no real plans this week!

CS/Q: 

• @brookert615 Never give up. Never surrender.
    @dogmomma096 FX that your positive OPK shows up this afternoon! Hopefully, we can hop over to TWW with everyone soon.
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @elle-0409: Lol! Way to take control of the situation!
    @dogmomma096: Hope you O soon! Sometimes it’s nice not having any plans!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Ava, CM, HIO

R/R: Impatiently waiting for O. DH won tickets to a hockey game last night, so that gave us something to do. Going to yoga this morning, which really helps me deal with stress. 

CS/Q: Not yet

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 Ahh, hockey! It’s my absolute favorite sport to watch in person. I always wished my Mom would’ve let me play! I hope you guys had a ton of fun!!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, sexual things

R/R: I think my OPKs are duds even the control line is super light..meh I’ll keep going with them since I have a pile. Also, short work week for me!

CS/Q:

not sure what to do with my temps from CD10 and CD11..I was definitely sleeping with my mouth open those 2 days. I’m afraid FF will think I O sooner...should I discard?

• @elle-0409 good work! I need to work up that kind of confidence! We also needed to BD last night but we both ended up falling asleep

@dogmomma096 FX for O! I *might* be joining you soon

@misshelen86 Sounds fun! I’m not a huge hockey fan, but I love going to games.

@lillywonderland sorry to see you over here! Hopefully someone will give you a dolla! Good luck with winning the millions

• @elle-0409 yeah girl, get it!  :D

@misshelen86 I love watching hockey! I'm always shouting for fights to happen haha

Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, TI

R/R: dammit O, where the hell are you? Booo to a longer than average cycle this month. I'm normally 30-33 days, but since O hasn't shown up I'm probably looking at a 35+ day cycle. I did find out a 3rd person in my family is KU about 2 weeks ago so the hige emotional stress I felt from that has probably pushed my O back a week.

CS/Q: how does one add an image of their chart? I've never done it before. I not using FF so I don't know if that matters?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @elle-0409 yeeeaaahhh girl, I like your style. Good on YH for taking the bait too, I'd question his manhood if that didn't work lol. 
    @dogmomma096 agreed, how is it only Tuesday? FX for O soon. It feels neverending for those of us with long cycles. Kinda like this week. 
    @lillywonderland gone are the days when you used to be able to go try all the payphones to look for some spare change, LOL. I keep random change in the bottom of my purse for emergencies, like when I spend every last penny out of my wallet and I need a quarter for the shopping cart. 
    @misshelen86 ooh hockey, fun! That's one of the few live sports I actually enjoy watching.
    @montee1917 I would leave them for now, and see how your chart progresses. If it ends up confusing FF in the end then yes I'd probably discard them knowing they're outliers. 

Tag from yesterday:
    @wifey_furmom first acupuncture session went well. I will be going weekly so I'm looking forward to that. I don't know if it's the acu or just a combination of everything else I've been doing but I started that a week ago and my temps this cycle have been incredibly stable, which has never happened before. With PCOS my temps are normally all over the map. Also, so sorry about your chickens :( 

Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Ovasitol, Vitex, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, PCOS diet, HIO, softcups, started acupuncture this cycle, first RE appt Nov 12th

R/R: Rant: My contractor turned the heat down in the house yesterday, unbeknownst to me, so when we woke up it was only 58 degrees in the house. Then I had to be in early this morning and my drive was awful. The weather is gross and it is so dark and gloomy out, so it matches my mood. Also, my sock has a hole in it and my toe keeps poking through and it's driving.me.crazy.  Rave: I am wearing a new outfit today and I feel so stylish (other than my shoes, I desperately need new work shoes). Also, my SO has a lofty ambition to HIO everyday this week so I reeaallly hope I ovulate sooner than my usual CD38. Not because I don't want to DTD but because maybe we'll have a fighting chance if we can get our timing to work for us. Then the pressure is off for the rest of my cycle. 

CS/Q: I think my RHR is finally coming back down to earth. Anxiety seems to be subsiding for now. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 it's always after leaving home when you realize you have a bad sock. I hate when that happens because I end up focusing on it all day even though I can't do anything about it!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @elle-0409 I am still here, too.  Don't know if I am going anywhere for a while.  And the hot pink horny angel comment has me snort-laughing at my desk.  Good think it's lunchtime and no one is around.  You go, girl!  
    @kiki047 argh, holes in the toes my socks drives me nuts, too!
    @inthewoods23 maybe you can screen-shot your chart?  I don't know how to share yet, either. 
    @montee1917 what brand of OPK are you using?  Mine are Pregmate and I am having the same issue with a super-light control line.  I did just switch brands, so I wasn't sure if that was typical. 
    @misshelen86 I hope you enjoyed the game!
    @dogmomma096 I hope O is near and that you're outta here soon!  Do you like the taste of Pink Stork tea?  I am debating switching to that one.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping (which apparently I am terrible at), red raspberry leaf tea, OPKs, HIO, trying to eat cleaner and cutting back on alcohol.

R/R: I may need to go and buy some skinny pants (so I can wear boots) or some other new shoes for work.  I refuse to buy anything expensive though since the holidays are coming and I need to save $$. Old Navy FTW! 

CS/Q: My chart looks like an absolute nightmare and my OPKs are still almost blank. Maybe I am drinking too much water?  Even the control line is super-faint.  I might be overreacting about my chart but it looks so wierd compared to what I have seen on here. I will try to attach it later and maybe someone can help me. 
  • @inthewoods23 and @emeradduchess If you are on mobile, you can screenshot FF and then upload it here using the mountain icon. Highlight the picture and put it in a spoiler using the paragraph button. If you are on desktop, uploading the photo is in the same, but you can email yourself a picture of the chart by going under Sharing > Chart Annotator > Email Image. Download from your email and then upload.
  • @emeraldduchess I'm sorry OPKs still aren't churning out results for you. 
    @kiki047 Glad to see your RHR is going back down, what are you doing to try to manage your anxiety at this point?
    @montee1917 Test again tonight! The only time I've had a blazing positive was on second day of EWCM in the afternoon/evening. 
    @misshelen86 What kind of yoga do you like?
    @lillywonderland What is the megamillions up to now? My mom was bugging me about it last week but I'm totally off the map with current happenings. 
    @dogmomma096 Yeah! Get that O! 
    @elle-0409 L O L This was the absolute best thing to read this morning! Way to go!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R: Rant/ I think I may have stressed myself into another an-o cycle. No signs of O yet at this point and usually by now I have some sign of EWCM. If nothing in the next day or so, might just need to take some time off until I can get my health under wraps. I am ok with ttc taking some time, but not when feeling like my body is falling apart. I just had to temporarily break up with my pilates instructor just to make some space in my schedule and budget to figure out why my stress is so bad it's making my chest hurt all the time. Ugh. Why brain, why do you need to be like this? Rave/ My Oura Ring shipped AND my pap came back clear for the second year in a row! 

CS/Q: Nothing to see here. 
  • @mamanbebe I'm sorry you're so stressed these days. I hope you can find some time for self-care and whatever it is you need to get some breathing room. Yay for your oura ring and clear pap results! AFM, we have such a crazy jam-packed week, I am just busy making lists upon lists of stuff I need to do/buy/organize so things don't feel so out of control. If we can get through this week then things should quiet down soon. I considered skipping my meeting tonight but I have to wait around for my Dad to go pick up my cats from his place (he was cat-sitting for a little while during the reno), and he is attending the same committee meeting as me anyway so it's not like I'd be getting home any earlier. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @marebear15 thanks for the chart tip!

Also, I feel silly saying this, but every time I see "trying to eat cleaner" for the WAYDTGKU section I keep picturing people drinkingdbleach... :o
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldduchess Yes, I actually really like the taste! Most teas I drink just because they’re not as much caffeine (or no caffeine) compared to coffee, and I don’t add cream or sugar or anything so I don’t love the taste. The pink stork is really good!
  • @emeraldduchess mine are Wondfos so I’m not sure. It was pretty concentrated so I’m sure that wasn’t my issue. Hopefully today’s will be better. Otherwise I’ll just keep HIO!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: OPK's, HIO, all the "trying to be healthy" stuff
    R/R: My body is finding its rhythm post IUD. I'm already gearing up to O, had a darker OPK today. I'm guessing in 2-3 days. I've normally had shorter cycles, Oing around day 11-12.  
    CS/Q: Anyone here vegan? Or went vegan during their TTGP phase? I'm going to start transitioning, but want to know if any of you have come across articles/documents to support foods I currently need to have in my diet while TTC. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Guys I just realized I had scheduled my annual PAP right in the middle of my FW. I phoned and rescheduled for next week. Am I being too paranoid? We need to HIO tonight and didn’t want to worry about abnormal test from semen
  • @lillywonderland: hope you were able to borrow a dollar from someone!
    @montee1917: enjoy your short work week! Hope you get your positive OPK soon!
    @inthewoods23: sorry about the stress.. hope you can find some ways to pamper yourself this week!
    @emeraldduchess: have fun shopping! Old navy is great for the budget!
    @mamanbebe : I hope you are able to find some ways to deal with the stress. Stress is the worst and takes such a toll on your health  :( I do Yoga Fit (Hatha Yoga). I’ve done hot yoga in the past, but I’m not really a big fan
    @PugMum : Fx for O! Good luck with the “healthy” stuff, that’ something I need to do better with!

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @marebear15 thank you for the tip!  I will try later.  It might not be as bad as I think, I am probably just anxious because I am new to tracking my bbt.  Things are obviously working because I am noticing other signs that I am getting ready to O, even with the messy chart and negative OPKs. :)

@mamanbebe all the hugs to you. <3 Anxiety is such a beast.  My inbox is open if you ever want to chat. Are you still meditating?  
  • @emeraldduchess Thank you <3 I am still meditating a few days per week and that definitely helps in the moment. It's just allll those other moments during the day. I need to figure out relax without it getting in the way of my responsibilities. Or maybe vice versa.. 

@montee1917 I doubt semen would make your pap abnormal since they are looking under a microscope for particular things. I think they are safe at any point during your cycle if you are ttc. 

@pugmom I am not vegan but used to be and eat mostly plant-based. I have a fertility food guide from my naturopath that I'd be happy to share with you. 
  • @montee1917- There's no good time to get a pap smear  :D If you do it after your TWW you're going to be second guessing any spotting as IB or period :#
  • @misshelen86 Doing some yoga after watching a hockey game sounds like a good plan! I wonder if that's what the players do? "Okay, let's slam each other into the wall five hundred times, and then do Shavasana."
    @kiki047 Lol! No man can resist the Horny, Hot Pink Angel of Love Making! (If this is a show that appears on Netflix in six months, I won't be mad at it.) I'm so sorry about your chilly house and sock with a hole in it. That is so frustrating!
    @emeraldduchess Yay! We're here together! Also, I don't think I'm any good at temping. My chart kind of looks like the Wonder Woman symbol. Post yours later if you get the chance, I'd love to compare!
    @mamanbebe I hear you about the stress. I wound up in the ER earlier this year because I felt like my throat was closing up and my chest was killing me. After lots of expensive tests they said, "There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with you. Do you think you might be stressed?" Like, "Well I am now!" I hope that you feel better soon. Meditation, exercise, and seeing a counselor helped me. *Hugs!*
    @pugmum I'm not Vegan, but I am pescatarian (the only meat I eat is seafood. I guess I don't care about fish?) I make sure that I get a B12 shot once a month, because you can't get B12 from plant sources. Good luck! Sorry that I don't have more info.  
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @elle-0409 I had that same thing! I have been doing loads to work on de-stressing but I haven't found my flow yet. I did just book a visit to an infrared sauna next week though -- I'm hoping maybe doing that weekly + getting back to the gym will help a bit. 
  • @mamanbebe Good luck! I'll have to look into the infrared sauna. I still have my good days and bad days (more like good moments/bad moments), but I feel like I'm inching towards a more stable reality. Of course this whole TTC process does not make relaxing easy!
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• edited October 2018
    Ok, here's what my chart looks like.   For some reason I can't get the comment to not be the spoiler.

• Chart is in the spoiler. Sorry ladies, couldn't figure out how to comment and include the spoiler. 

• Ok I can't figure out how to put a comment followed by a spoiler...sorry for the multiple posts, ladies.   :# :
  • @mamanbebe The Mega Millions jackpot is $1.6 billion. That’s a lot of cold hard cash! 🤑 I hope you’re able to de-stress soon! 

@emeraldduchess, @montee1917 Are you temping orally or vaginally? I think a lot of ladies here find temping vaginally helps even things out and makes pinpointing O easier.

@kiki047 Boo to the hole in the sock. DH and I always have holes in our socks. I feel like they don’t last that long!! Dang shoddy craftsmanship! TBH I hate shopping so I usually either sew up my socks or deal with a cold captain toe. It’s getting chillier at night here also, but not 58 degree cold in the house! Holy snowman! That is freakin cold, eh? (I am lol’ing at myself irl for my crappy Canada eh reference!! 🤣)

@inthewoods23 Hoping for an O for you soon!! I’m sorry that you’re feeling stressed about other family members getting KU, do you work out or have anything else relaxing that you can indulge in? Painting, crafts, drinking all the wine? 🙂
  • *lurker*
    @elle-0409 I’m laughing so hard at your successful HIO attempt! Been there - sometimes, it’s necessary! 😂
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @cpiper39 Girl, I can only imagine the story I'll be able to tell if that was the night of conception. "Hey child, this is how you were conceived. It all started with some complicated lingerie and determination..."
    @emeraldduchess Make sure that the picture is the only thing grayed out (highlighted) when you click to make it a spoiler. I am definitely no expert on charts, but if you have any questions maybe share it in the Chart Stalk/Questions thread so it will get more eyes.
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• @lillywonderland I am temping orally right now, but I know vaginally is more accurate.

@elle-0409 thanks for the tip.  I knew only the pic should be in the gray box but I couldn't separate the rest of the post. I'll figure it out. :)
  • @lillywonderland I temp orally. I’ve considered temping vaginally. Maybe if this cycle is a bust I’ll make an attempt 
  • @lillywonderland the only relaxing thing I have right now are the nights I get my husband to cook dinner :D DH and I mentor a high school robotics team so that keeps us busy 1-2 nights a week right now. So not really relaxing, but it keeps my mind off things. Recently we've been doing somewhat regular date nights out for dinner which have been nice and a great way to spend time together.

Also, cuddles are a great relaxer. DH is an A+ cuddler!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • PugMumPugMum member
    edited October 2018
    @mamanbebe
     That is super kind of you! I'd love to see it. :) 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • @PugMum I’ll see if I can PM it from my laptop a little later, stay tuned!