Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Fuck this

last week I had my second early miscarriage in 3 cycles. One was just past 4 weeks, this one was at almost 5. I’m thankful in a way it was early because it was not too painful physically. But I so wanted to have this baby and my sister is due with hers next week. I’m truly so happy for her but I’m also devastated for myself. I’m trying again right away even though I have mixed feelings about it. I know it’s not my fault but I have PTSD and I had a major flare the day before I stopped feeling pregnant, and the day after that I started bleeding. I can’t help but wonder if the feeling like my nervous system was on fire ended the pregnancy. 

Re: Fuck this

• I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I keep going back and wondering what happened and if I did anything to cause my loss as well even though I know it wasn't and there was nothing myself or anything else could have done to prevent it. 

Huge hugs. Having a loss really messes with your head. ❤️ 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @ktrainismyname and @nopegoat my head keeps going there, too. But ultimately, it’s nothing we did. We did nothing but love! Sending hugs too! ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with all of you on this. Today,  I just suffered my 2nd early loss this year. I keep wondering if I am not supposed to keep trying any more. I can't handle this heartache.
  • @rozpre I'm so sorry you are going through too. Huge hugs! ❤️

@sylviagirl0927 so many hugs! ❤️ ❤️ 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I'm sorry about your losses. I just recently had my second early loss, it's been almost a week now. I wonder about what I could have done or what I did and often try to remind myself it wasn't anything I did wrong. But that's a hard feeling to keep constant at times. I also can't seem to shake the worry of more losses. It's really hard to get grounded and feel confident right now. I have faith we'll get there. And I totally understand what others said about feeling really happy for other people's pregnancy and healthy babies, but it's definitely hard to be around. I decided not to go through with our typical Christmas plans this year because I needed a break from babies and people's pregnancy talk. I just needed the time to myself. Hang in there everyone, sending you all positive vibes and virtual hugs. 
  • I just had my miscarriage and I’m feeling the same way. Everything seems to trigger me, I’m also finding it hard to sleep at night. Sending you good vibes!