Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 10/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Monday 10/22

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 25/12-14

Timing: great?

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: BFN so just WFAF now

R/R: not going to lie you all, I had a really rough week/weekend of TTC. Not only because of the BFNs but because over the course of the week, i saw *TW*
    literally SEVEN pregnancy announcements 

And have now deleted all social media. I just feel like I’m being dramatic because people have been trying way longer and have gone through way worse than me, but I feel so down. It doesn’t help that DH is in the “it’ll happen when it happens” camp. Anyways, rant over, sorry all 😬

CS/Q: my temp went back up after the huge drop yesterday but I slept on the couch last night tossing and turning so I’m not sure if I trust it or not. Nothing to see here. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/ 2 (according to app, but it just bases it off of a 28 day cycle, haven’t entered any data yet)

Timing: decent I think 

Typical LP length: not sure yet

Testing: going to try and hold out until until closer to when AF is expected 

R/R: we have our first “cold front” in FL, and after walking outside in shorts and a shirt I ran back in to get a sweater because i know it’ll be short lived lol!  It’s currently 58, still expected to be in the 80s though today. After months of 90 degree weather, it feels amazing!! 

CS/Q: none yet

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @b_1029 So sorry you’re going through that. Hugs ❤️
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @b_1029 I’m so sorry about the BFN and the tough weekend. Hugs! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm so sorry. I guess it's a good thing that my social media is filled with crafts and dogs. I know I wouldn't be able to handle right now either.

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: on friday

R/R: the same ole same ole

CS/Q:

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 21/3

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3 -1 0

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: maybe the weekend 

R/R:  I really struggled to get out of bed today.  And I am trying to not go to Dunkin’ Donuts every day and my coffee sucks.  but I will get over it.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @b_1029. It is so frustrating when dhs think positivity helps.  It doesn’t!  I am sorry you are down, announcements are rough.
  • Options
    *lurkeeeeer from WTO*

@b_1029 Stay far far away from social media!! I haven’t been on in months for that reason alone. Really tough when you’re TTC and it seems like everyone else is getting KU on their first try. I’ve noticed that people also like to announce on holidays. Ugh. HUGS for you, friend! ❤️
  • Options
    thank you everyone <3
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm so sorry you're having a tough time. It's getting harder and harder to see announcements like that  <3. Don't feel like you're being dramatic, sometimes a social media break is super helpful!!!

@nolemomma14 Oh goodness! Enjoy that weather!!!

@holly321 Sorry about your coffee! I get it - nothing tastes like my usual at Starbucks lol.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: Good.

Typical LP length: N/A

Testing: Nope. Just waiting for AF.

R/R: I ate like garbage all weekend so back to being healthy today actually feels refreshing! Rant: I'm super annoyed with everything and maybe just need to stop tracking everything so I become less crazy? We hung out with our best friends over the weekend who know about us trying (only because DH told them a few months ago) and DH mentioned how I'm out of control because I'm doing the OPKs and temping. So the one friend said something along the lines of "So when it tells you that it's positive - do you tell DH that you have to HIO right then and there?" - and I kind of responded with a joke saying "Oh, no DH needs to be romanced first". Well DH got mad I said that because he said that's none of their business yet he's the one who started the conversation of me tracking. I don't know if it's because AF is looming and I'm over emotional but I've been super sad because of it. So I think I might just refuse to say anything at all from this point forward. OVER IT. 

CS/Q: Just because. I took another test on Saturday that was a BFN that I forgot to track in FF.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm sorry, friend.   <3

@nolemomma14 I don't have nice words for you about your "cold front"  ;)

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 21/9ish

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2, IUI on -1, IUI on O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Rant:  Spotting started over the weekend - earlier than normal.  Rave:  We saw A Star is Born this weekend and Bradley Cooper and Gaga were amazing in it.

CS/Q: Nah.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 3/4 (I got my period a week early)

Timing: good I think, (had sex every other day)

Typical LP length:14

Testing: Fertility blood testing day 21 of cycle and & day 3 of cycle.

R/R: This is going to be the week I finally hit the gym and start eating healthy. I scheduled two personal training appointment this week, I plan on going to yoga as well as swimming twice this week. I finally set up my yoga/meditation room and I'm so excited to finally have my own relaxing space. Hopefully this works and I can get pregnant soon.

• Options
    *Lurking*
    @wifey_furmom - I don't understand your CD/DPO. Your days past ovulation should be fewer than your cycle days. Was it meant to be put under month/cycle?
  • Options

@b_1029 Don’t compare the validity of your feelings to others, even if they have been trying longer than you. You still deserve to feel how YOU feel about it. And 11 months and 12 cycles of trying is nothing to sneeze at. Be gentle with yourself. <3

@asupernovablizzardstorm You’ve got yourself really good timing there! :-)

@holly321 Homemade coffee is neverrrrrr as good as when they hand it to you all ready to go!

@brookert615 Getting back into the healthy routine always feels amazing! When I came back from Europe, all I wanted was salad and water! Lol

@sparty18 So sorry about spotting. :( Maybe 9DPO spotting, if earlier than usual, is a good sign? Either way, my thoughts are with you!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 7

Timing: -5, -4, -2 twice, -1, O

Typical LP length:10ish

Testing: Trying not to!

R/R: This Monday has been pretty pain free! No complaints here!

• Options
    @b_1029 Sorry you had a rough weekend. Honestly I’m right there with you. I’m having a hard time feeling happy for others who are announcing and that makes me feel awful but also I have to be honest with myself about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@asupernovablizzardstorm your chart looks great!! 

@Sparty18 your timing is awesome! FX that spotting is a good thing. 
    @wifey_furmom I second not understanding your CD. But good work on the commitment to healthy lifestyle! 
    @literatureandink your timing is also amazing! FX this is your month! And yay to a painless Monday! 

Month/cycle 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -3,-1 

Typical LP: 12-13

Testing: nope

R/R: We had a great weekend and I’m off work today so I’m happy! Totally in Halloween mode over here. Rant: Having some light cramping yesterday and today so obvi I’m hoping that’s implantation but my brain tells me not to be stupid. 😕

C/S: in spoiler 

• Options
    makuahinemakuahine member
    edited October 2018
    @marebear15 & @lilyan1522 sorry my mistake! 
    CD for this month is 21 
    DPO is 10

also @lilyan1522 don't listen to your brain lol. Sometimes the best advice is to just let mother nature do it's thing. I just had a visit with my gynecologist and she said not to stress myself with temping and ovulation kits just do the deed every other day. Good luck this month! I'm also prepping my house for Halloween its my favorite holiday. We have a huge party every year. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 for #1 (though we really weren’t trying the first month as I had just had my IUD removed)

CD/DPO: 26/5

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: I’ve only tracked it for one cycle before current, and it was only 8 days   :(  Hoping it was just a fluke cycle and my body will adjust this time around!

Testing: Halloween is exactly 14 days from O, so going to hold out til then (though going from an 8 to 14 day LP is totally wishful thinking) 

R/R: Yesterday was a total lazy day! My husband and I spent the entire day in our PJs watching movies, reading magazines, and ordering take out. The perfect way to recharge before heading back to the office life grind today

CS/Q: Eh, need to re-read the post that tells me how to post my chart
  • Options
    @cammie0526. Did you have a hormonal iud?  If so, you body scould still be adjusting and your LP May lengthen.

• Options
    @holly321 Yep. Hoping that’s the case!
  • Options
    @cammie0526 It can take several months for your cycle to regulate. Hormones are weird. Just keep tracking! 

@wifey_furmom Yay for positive health changes! That’s super exciting! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    *lurking*

@b_1029 Sorry that you had a rough weekend. Social media is the absolute worst when you're ttc. :/  

@brookert615 That's frustrating that YH got upset when you made a joke. Especially when he brought it up in the first place.  

@cammie0526 I'm glad that you had a great lazy Sunday with YH! Those are so perfect for recharging and spending some quality time together. :)