Trying to Get Pregnant

opinions or experience

Started spotting on 10/20 (either that night or early morning of the 19th/20th) which was Friday/Saturday was expecting af Sunday (yesterday) still no sign of her just been having mild cramping the last few days & very light spotting went from brown to pinkish/brownish or beigeish & its kinda creamish discharge sorry for tmi 

question, has anybody had light / dark brown discharge before their period while on the mini pill because I've never experienced this and I was on it after my daughter and never had any changes in my period or anything like I was saying I had a completely normal af Last month and this one is different I mean I've been having a period for I want to say like 12 or 13 years and I've always gotten this color at the end of my cycle which is completely normal but never before hand so I don't know if it's just the mini pill but like I said with my first child I went on it and never had any thing different happened with af and now after my son I had my first PP AF which was last month completely normal and then this month I haven't even had one unless this is it but I wouldn't even consider this an af because it's just been lightish dark brown discharge / spotting

Re: opinions or experience

• What's qfp ? But I'm terrible at punctuation 
  • Loading the player...
  • ashboo93 said:
    What's qfp ? But I'm terrible at punctuation 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN