Options

Group 2 (June 9-15) Check In W/O 10/15

edited October 2018 in June 2019 Moms

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? (Thank you G2 😉)

Re: Group 2 (June 9-15) Check In W/O 10/15

• Options

Due date/W+D: 13th, 5+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple Seed

Any appointments? Questions?: First US today. Nervous wreck....

Rants/Raves?: I'm nervous/anxious for this afternoon. Work has been a bit slow so my minds isn't really well occupied.

How are you feeling?: Physically still just mostly tired. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Hmm. New Girl probably. I loved how quirky and fun Jess was.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Oooh, I like that you've broken this into groups!

Due date/W+D: 6/15, 5+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Lentil

Any appointments? Questions?: I still haven't called my OB because I know they won't see me before 8w.  It's on my to-do list today.

Rants/Raves?: My ~2yo has stopped being his usual perfect sleeper.  Queue Googling "2 month sleep regression" at 1:30AM last night.

How are you feeling?: Mostly okay.  I started with really bad MS about 2 weeks after my BFP last time, so I'm slightly dreading this weekend.. especially since we're travelling and seeing family who don't know yet.  Ugh.

GTKY: Hmmmmm... maybe Modern Family?  

ETA end quote

**TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: June 10, 6weeks today!

Baby is the size of a(n): ladybug

Any appointments? Questions?: first appointment is Nov 1 (8 weeks) so I’m anxiously awaiting that!

Rants/Raves?: I really hate not being able to talk about this with anyone but my husband! We didn’t tell family with our first child until after the 8 week US and didn’t tell everyone until after first trimester.  Planning to do the same with this one but the wait is killing me!

How are you feeling?: tired, nauseous, moody! I worked all weekend (I’m a Peds nurse...12 hour shifts) and I am TIRED!

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Big Bang Theory! I’m a science nerd

• Options
    @Knottie78526345 could you change you SN so we can get to know you (and tag you) easier? I can't imagine 12 hrs shifts right now, I can barely manage 6hrs awake lmao.

@shamrocandroll I'm pretty sure that's a standard time for a regression. My son still doesn't STTN regularly at 3 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Yeah, apparently it is.  Ugh.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options

Due date/W+D: Who knows, my guess is somewhere between 6/11 and 6/14?

Baby is the size of a(n): BB

Any appointments? Questions?: not this week. I have a dating US scheduled for 10/24/2018.

Rants/Raves?: Mostly just cold and whiny at my desk. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling ok, starting with the all around feeling icky with waves of intense nausea. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? How I met your mother. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 10, 6w exactly!

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Any appointments? Questions?: My awesome doctor moved my appt. up from next week to tomorrow! Woohoo!

Rants/Raves?: Rave = I'm working from home ALL week because my office is moving to a new location. So that means I can do laundry at a decent hour of the day, and cook real/hot dinners for my family instead of having to scramble for something to feed them 10 min after I walk in the door. 

How are you feeling?: A little anxious, have had some serious spotting with this one over the past few days, which is freaking me out a bit.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Probably Friends or How I Met Your Mother... am I dating myself? I actually don't really watch TV anymore so I don't know any current sitcoms. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 15 (based off LMP) 5w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): peppercorn/lavender bud

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing till November 1st. I was told no scans till my 2nd trimester. This got me upset, with my first I remember a scan at 6 weeks, then 8 weeks. I feel like they roll out the red carpet when you're a FTM, STM's is like "back door is over there". Oh well...going to get blood work done to make sure beta is good.

Rants/Raves?: My rant is above.

How are you feeling?: Not bad, feel really bloated. My back aches at time, and i have mild cramps. Nervous about the blood work. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Hmm, probably Sex and the City. More about living carefree, dining, cocktailing and shopping. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 6/15 so 5+2

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: I got my  blood draw today for my first beta. My veins suck and I’m a fainter so I make sure to lay down. Despite me telling them where to poke they inevitably look for other veins and try to talk me into using a different one. I’ve been in this body 30+ years I promise I know which one works and I’m not letting you use me as a pin vision to prove myself right  

Rants/Raves?: see above

How are you feeling?: I’m ok  I got a run in so that’s a positive 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Probably Friends or Sex and the City. I want to live an amazing, unrealistic life on basically no job in the worlds most expensive city

• Options

Due date/W+D: based off LMP June 9th 6W+1D

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Any appointments? Questions?:November 6th is my first prenatal.

Rants/Raves?: not really

How are you feeling?: extremely worn out. I have 2 of my own at home and run an at home daycare. In bed by 830 every night lol.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Friends hands down

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 10, 6w

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Any appointments? Questions?: still just waiting until 1st appointment 10/29!

Rants/Raves?: The cold is here, brrrr. We went to see Harry Potter with the symphony this weekend at an outdoor amphitheater, so we had to bundle up and bring blankets. It was still fun though, and my husband said "you were right, I am glad you made me dress in layers and bring these blankets" so many other people were leaving early.

How are you feeling?: ugh. all the symptoms are here. I have every-time-but-in-the-morning sickness. I wake up thinking everything is going to be fine and eat breakfast with no problems. Then 10:30 or 11 the nausea hits and sticks around most of the day unless I am eating. But I am not hungry, so I don't want to just keep eating or stuff myself full at meals. I really dislike the taste of most ginger things, but I have various teas and things to try to keep the nausea away. That is overshadowing most of the other things right now.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? (Thank you G2 😉) Not real sure, I haven't been into a sitcom in a long time, but back in the day it definitely would have been Friends. Some days I feel like I am stuck in The Office.

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6/14

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Supposed to go Thursday but they just called and switched to Friday  

Rants/Raves?: I hate the waiting period and adding a day makes it worse. Just hoping to see a heartbeat 

How are you feeling?: pretty nauseous and extremely tired  

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Gilmore Girls, the perfect seasons, fun community and of course Luke. 

• Options

I’m a little late to the party haha.

Due date/W+D: June 15 (6w3d)

Baby is the size of a(n): Lentil

Any appointments? First US Nov 1st

Rants/Raves?: None

How are you feeling?: So nauseous. Haven’t thrown up (yet) but just a constant nausea from when I wake up to when I go to bed. Sooo hungry all the time.. Got to eat to curb the nausea but then so much food increases the nausea. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Probably Gilmore Girls. 

• Options
    @Knottie1465930623 Hey!  We're due date buddies (for now... no dating u/s for me yet).

If you have some time, would you mind changing your username to something easier for us to recognize?  There are just way too many generic Knottie names around here and it makes it hard to know who is who.  Here are the instructions, also found in the Board Organization thread pinned at the top of the BMB  :)

How to change your username: log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings. Be sure to log out and log back in after changing your username. If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update. 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    Yes I will email them. I tried but I guess it didn’t work 🙂