Options

Group 4 check-in (June 23-30) W/O 10/15

edited October 2018 in June 2019 Moms

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? (Thank you all other weeks ;) )

Re: Group 4 check-in (June 23-30) W/O 10/15

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 27, 3w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Blood test to confirm pregnancy Oct.22, which seems so far away right now.

Rants/Raves?: I'm just super anxious to get that first u/s out of the way.  I have no idea when it will be; the fertility clinic won't tell me until they've confirmed the pregnancy with a blood test.

How are you feeling?: Nervous and tired.  Sore ovaries still from the IVF process, apparently that can last 6 weeks, but it's freaking me out.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Cougar Town maybe :)

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 23rd, 4+3

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Any appointments? Questions?: None yet

Rants/Raves?: I’m excited about the due date, even though I know there’s a good chance that it’ll change once I get my first US. It’s my brother’s birthday, and he’s super excited about being an uncle, so I know once I tell him, he’ll freak out.

How are you feeling?: Right now mostly just nervous. Haven’t had any real symptoms in a couple of days.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Parks and Rec, probably. It’s not my absolute favorite sitcom, but I would love hanging out with them.

@bakerstreetboys I’m with you about being ready for that first US out of the way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: June 29th/3+4

Any appointments? Questions?: US Nov. 2nd.

Rants/Raves?: Nope, not today.

How are you feeling?: Anxious. I kind of wish I hadn't tested so early. Also, I'm tired and I can smell all the smells. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? (Thank you all other weeks )  Hmmmm.... probably Friends.

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6/25, 4W1D

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an OB intake Nov 6th and a prenatal intake with my doctor a couple weeks later. I don't get an early ultrasound because I am sure of my dates so that's a bummer. 

Rants/Raves?: Rant: I have to switch clinics do to insurance changes in January. I hate insurance hoopla! Rave: I'm still just so happy for our positive. 

How are you feeling?: Tired, randomly nauseous, crampy. I am pverthinking everything and nervous about everything but also so happy and excited. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? (Thank you all other weeks I have no idea, New Girl is a good pick I saw from somebody else!

• Options

Due date/W+D: based on the approximately 2 times we could have conceived (I know. I don’t know how I’m pregnant either) EDD is June 23. Hi @kjr9519!! As of right now we are due date twins! Like you though I think my due date will change after my 1st ultrasound. I’m 4 weeks and 6 days. 

****TW**** background about me. We lost our first baby at 10 weeks July 27th of this year. ****end TW****

Any appointments? Questions?: by coincidence I have an appointment with a new OBGYN this Friday to set up care. I don’t really care for the doctor I have been seeing previously. So I guess I get to do fun stuff at this appointment as well! 

Rants/Raves?: I’m just so happy. I’m also super excited to be part of this BMB! There are so many women here from the TTGP boards! Also! I’ve already almost met my out of pocket maximum for the year so as long as this baby comes before July 1st I won’t have to pay a thing! 

How are you feeling?: All my symptoms make sense now! Last Friday I took a 3 hour nap. I never do that! I am so tired. I also have been having some crazy intense hot flashes. I’ve been having little bouts of nausea throughout the day and in the morning. I’ve also had a few dizzy spells.  

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? 

Superstore! I have been loving that show. 

• Options
    @bakerstreetboys I love that you selected cougar town!! That show was hilarious. I understand feeling nervous. I will be super excited to hear about what happens October 22nd at your appointment! I will be counting down the days with you! 

@kjr9519  I forgot about Parks and Recreation. Now I want to change my answer! Andy Dwyer is my fictitious character crush. I much prefer that version of Chris Pratt ;) 

@ruby696 I LOVE Friends! My best friend and I quote that show to each other all the time. I’m happy to see you here! I look forward to checking in with you. 

@desoky01  I can feel your excitement! I am so happy and excited for you!! 

Btw, according to all your sitcom selections I think you guys are my favorite ;) we are going to get along juuuuust fine. I’m so happy to meet you all and get to know you further! 
  • Options
    @anter23 hi, happy to see you here!  Good luck at your appointment with the new OB. Hopefully he/she is better than the last one!  I loved Cougar Town; sadly my DH didn’t go for Grayson with our DS ;)
  • Options
    kjr9519kjr9519 member
    edited October 2018
    @anter23 yay due date twins! *TW* Unfortunately we’re similar in another way. I lost a baby on July 25th this year. Mine was a MMC at 8/12 weeks. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Were you on the Feb19 BMB? I was involved for a little while, but not much towards the end *END TW* Also, Andy Dwyer is my favorite too 😊 And Superstore is my favorite current comedy right now, so I like your choice!

ETA: I forgot some stuff I wanted to add.
  • Options
    @kjr9519 I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t believe we both went through that at the same time and are now due around the same time. How crazy. Mine was a MMC too. I was involved in Feb19 but not a whole lot. I felt like I could never keep up, lol. I hope to get to know you well over the next 9 months! 

I’m happy to hear you like superstore too! The pilot episode is one of my favorite 1st episodes ever. Sandra and Jeff are my favorite characters. 
  • Options
    @kjr9519 and @antera23 +1 for MMC in July (7/20) and former member of the February BMB. *waives*
  • Options
    * TW * Hi @ruby696 & @kjr9519 & @antera23 - I’m in the same boat - MMC in late July & was slightly envolved in the Feb BMB. I’m 4w2d & my DD is June 28! I’m thrilled to be in such good company.  Xo 
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2018
    @elliecele17 My EDD is June 28th too!

ETA: words
  • Options
    Wow! It is so nice to meet you all! I had no idea so many of us are in the same boat. I wish you all a very uneventful 9 months! 

• Options
    How how are you all doing/feeling emotionally about being pregnant again? 
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2018
    @antera23 this is actually my 2nd time being pregnant since the MMC in July. I had a CP after that loss. So I'm pretty anxious and really just want to get through the next few weeks.

How are you doing?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    **tw
    My last theee pregnancies also ended in losses. I am of course nervous this time around again, but hoping this is the one for all of us. 
  • Options
    @ruby696 thank you for asking. Im so sorry for your losses. I think I remember your story from the TTGP boards.I’m actually doing ok but, this is only day two lol. We will see how it goes. I got on anxiety medication back in June. Now that I have been on it for awhile I think it is helping me not to be so anxious. 

@bakerstreetboys I’m so sorry for your losses. It is nice to see so many familiar faces from the TTGP boards. I hope this is the one for all of us too! 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: June 24th/4+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy seed

Any appointments? Questions?: We have an appt Tuesday this week. Not sure if they will do an U/S but they will at least test betas. *TW* I have been reluctant to post here but it sounds like many of us have similar histories. While my 2 MCs happened before I had my DD who is now 2 1/2, I am still feeling all the anxieties I did back in 2014-15. Hopefully we can all support each other.

Rants/Raves?: I’m just pumped they are seeing me this week. ❤️

How are you feeling?: I’ve been trying to push out my anxieties. I’m trying not let myself feel much until things are at least confirmed (or not) on Tuesday.  My symptoms have been slight and come and go which doesn’t help. I’ve had some cramping but not the last few days. I will get some heartburn and small waves of nausea. My breasts have become less tender each day this week. But not an ounce of spotting so maybe that’s a good thing.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? So many! My teenage self would go old school and say “Felicity” but these days I would say “Veep”. That show just kills me - so hilarious.

Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I’m so sorry for all of your losses, ladies. I really hope we all have an uneventful 9 months.

I had some hard days last week, but I’ve been feeling some nausea yesterday and today which has helped ease some of the anxiety. I think the time between my first and second appointments is going to be when I have the hardest time, though.

@borgahurst I’m glad that you were able to get an appointment this week. Also, I’ve really been wanting to watch Veep. I’ve heard it’s great. Is it on Netflix, Hulu, or Prime?
  • Options
    Woohoo @ruby696 due date twins!   I’m am cheering for you & your sweet like poppyseed!!  

Feeling: 
    generally ok for the most part but I’m having moments of unease. Very faint symptoms so far. 

Appointments: 
    blood work 2x last week & am going again tomorrow (& I’ll continue 1x week thereafter). So far my #s are good. Last week my OB prescribed me progesterone which made me feel more confident but they are vagina suppositories so they are a little awkward.  LoL  I was told I’ll have my 1st ultrasound In 2 weeks. 
  • Options
    @kjr9519 It’s on HBO. But it is for sure worth watching!
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @elliecele17 I totally remember you from February. Seems like we were both having issues around the same time. I'm so happy we (and the group as a whole) are back here again! 
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys thank you for pointing that out.  I am very sorry.  I’ll admit not knowing what PGAL meant until now.  I’m heading over to that chat now.  Thanks again!  
  • Options
    @elliecele17 Nothing to be sorry for!  I was wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that we had a thread where there's a ton of support for those of us who are extra nervous because of previous losses :)
  • Options
    Due date/W+D: june 29 4 weeks 6 days

Any appointments? Questions?: first appt. nov 19

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: great! This is our third nugget. Hopefully there's only one.