Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 10/20-10/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length:
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: TWW Weekend 10/20-10/21

• Options
    Happy weekend all!!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: OK

Typical LP length: N/A 

Testing: 2 Days if AF isn’t here yet , BFN yesterday.

R/R: We BLT breakfast bagels this morning and they were AH-MAZING. I guess that means I have to lift in my basement later lol.

CS/Q: My cycles are never really consistent so FF put AF Thursday so I’m a little happy that this LP is longer than last cycle.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 Happy weekend! Glad you had a nice breakfast this morning. How do you like lifting? I have some friends who are very into it.

Month/Cycle: 8/ 10

CD/DPO: CD 28 / 12 DPO

Timing: -1, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 12-14 (usually more around 14 than not)

Testing: Really trying to wait until AF now.

R/R: I got hit with a ton of projects yesterday and I've been working on them all day today. I'll probably be working into the evening to make sure it gets done by the deadline. The joys of being an independent contractor, but I was getting stressed about money lately so it's really good these came through.

CS/Q: temps are still up but I've been experiencing AF cramp type feelings for the past few days so won't be surprised if my temps take a dive in the next two days. I'm still feeling a little hopeful this cycle though even so.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @littlered fx for you that those are good cramps!   I have to work this evening too, but mostly because I decided to go to bed at 8:30 last night!  

@brookert615 your breakfast does sound yummy!  I used to love lifting but haven’t done it in a long time.

Month/Cycle: 21/3 after bench
    CD/DPO:  18/3
    Timing: -3,-1 and 0
    Typical LP length: 15 days
    Testing:  next weekend 
    R/R: I just went out fun shopping by myself, it was nice.  I didn’t really buy anything exciting though.  Going to soon do some yard work if I can find the motivation.
    CS/Q:

• Options
    @littleredm I love lifting! It helps with stress and I swear it’s helped me not gain even more weight with PCOS! Sorry you’ve been dealing with so much work! FX for you this cycle! 

@holly321 Oh shopping! Did you get anything good?
    TW
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    @brookert615 what kind of lifting do you do? I’ve been bad about consistency lately but I’m into CrossFit...mainly just the power lifting part. And yay for a longer LP!
    @littleredm FX they are good cramps! And I’m sure it’s stressful to have so many things to do at once, but more money in your pocket is never a bad thing. 
    @holly321 solo shopping is the best!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Month/Cycle: 11/12
    CD/DPO: 24/ somewhere between 10-12
    Timing: great
    Typical LP length: 13-15
    Testing: WFAF...ish 
    R/R: rant- I still didn’t sleep well last night so wasn’t in the best mood for the all day bourbon trail activities, especially when one of the ladies (that I didn’t know) was annoying as heck. The real icing on the cake was when I was refusing a bourbon shot (because I don’t like them...) and she screamed across the entire bus “the only reason you’re allowed to refuse is if you’re pregnant!!!” Thanks for the reminder ha. Good thing I wasn’t facing her because I’m awful at hiding my feelings...especially annoyance. Rave- very excited for some hopeful good sleep tonight and the orchard / winery tomorrow! And DH’s surprise party was a total success- he had NO idea!
    CS/Q: if you want to look haha. ETA temp took a dip but I had a horribly sleepless night. 

• Options
    @b_1029 I just do basic splits with a barbell and dumbbells lol. But it’s fun! Sorry about your experience today! That’s such a bummer! Especially when people just straight up bring up something so sensitive! Hope you’re able to get a restful sleep tonight!!!  <3

TW
  • Options
    In good news, I slept GREAT last night! I feel a million times better than yesterday. In bad, my temp took a huge drop today below coverline. If I’m 11 dpo that could be good, but if I’m at 13 I’m probably out again. Then again, it was my first night sleeping well for several days. I hate the guessing game!
  • Options
    @b_1029 sorry you didn't have fun on the bourbon trail and had deal with that. Yay for the surprise party! Where did you have it? 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 15

Timing: -3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: next weekend 

R/R: had a fun day yesterday  We went to the pumpkin patch with my ILs. Did a horse wagon ride, potato cannons, and some yummy food. I was so exhausted after I fell asleep as soon as we got home. Now today is going to be nothing but work. I have a lot of orders to get out on Monday. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @asupernovablizzardstorm it was definitely still fun, I just wasn’t in the mood energy wise to deal with all the drunk older people on the bus 🤣 we had it at this bar/restaurant a few minutes away from it. It turned out really well! Also, not 100% sure what potato cannons are, but they sound hilarious haha. GL with work!
  • Options
    @brookert615 not really but it was nice and quiet and I enjoyed my dirty chai and pound cake.  I did get Halloween candy that I have eaten entirely too much of.  Dh won’t stop teasing because I ate over half a bag of Reese’s.
    @b_1029 I am sorry about that woman, that’s awful.  I am sorry you didn’t have fun, I love bourbon so I am was pretty jealous.  That’s great about the surprise party though!
    @asupernovablizzardstorm that’s sound like a nice day.  We keep meaning to go somewhere similar but it keeps raining!  Good luck getting your orders ready.