March 2019 Moms
Options

Week 3 Check In 10/15

This check in is for ladies with due dates 3/17-3/23. Let me know if this is your first check in and I will add you.
 @zionsmama85 @3rdtime_charmed @gowenc @sydbom @midwestmommatobe @maserrano714@Jlavo888 @lisee923 @lindseyb918 @beachbaby0523 @meggyme @Runninggal28 @natty101219 @emarcinek99@omama19@heatherarbuck 
 Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn?
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Week 3 Check In 10/15

• Options
     Due date: 3/17

Any appointments? Questions?: no appt until next monday. no questions. just bumpin along! 

Rants/Raves?: Raving about the good deal i got on the shoes i am wearing in my sisters wedding Saturday. couldn't fit the heels she picked due to swelling but i found some gold glittery ballet flats at DSW on sale for $21 and the cashier gave me an extra $10 for signing up for the VIP program so i got them for 11 bucks and was not mad about that at all considering i went in anticipating spending $50! also my bridesmaid dress still fits well and i am glad i won't have to stress about that...and then after this weekend i am free to be the pregnant person i wanna be bc i wont be thinking about fitting into a $200 dress ! Lol! 

How are you feeling?:  i think i may be getting a cold which sucks...but *shrug*...been having a lot of back pain if i stand up too long which is not making me look forward to my geriatric years LOL...other than that so far so good...i am starting to feel the little one moving a lot more which is very exciting. I am already bugging her....she will get her revenge in the coming weeks im sure LOL. 

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn? ehh...when i was younger, about 9, my mom dressed me as an old lady. she gave me this sequin evening gown, some kitten heels, and a gold curly wig..made my face up with all the lipstick and eyeshadow .she padded my chest with socks and put a helmet on my butt LOL...in hindsight maybe not so appropriate in these PC days...but i looked awesome. as far as adult years...i'm the lazy girl that throws on wings, or a headband with ears and a tail. this year i am getting a shirt with a Pokeball on the belly because my son is going to be Pikachu. 
  • Options
    Due date: 3/20, 17+5

Any appointments? Questions?: Nov 4th I go for the anatomy scan. I can't wait to have new pics and video of LO.

Rants/Raves?: I've had the weirdest dreams lately. I think I need to get laid, because they've been really sexual and I even had an orgasm in my sleep ?! Super weird. Of course DH has been obsessed with video games all weekend and by the time we head to bed, sleep is the only thing on my mind.

How are you feeling?: Tired.

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn? In 8th grade 2 other friends and I dressed as Charlie's Angels (the newer version). We thought we were such hot shit wearing black pleather pants. Who knew that would come back in style?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Any appointments? Questions?: Anatomy scan is tomorrow. I've had a lot of anxxiety aout it so when they said I could do it as early as 18 weeks I jumped on the open slot. I have a comp day to use so I'm taking the day off. 

Rants/Raves?: Eh, not much pregnancy related. I'm really checked out at work - I've had a really intense couple of months and things are settling down now, and I think my brain is just on overload and needs a break.

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling pretty okay. I'm tired (see above rant about insomnia) but the nausea has gone away for the most part. It's getting harder to pick up my toddler, though - my back definitely feels it!

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn? When I was in high school my group of friends went as the Scooby Do gang and we decorated my car (a Subaru station wagon) like the mystery machine. I think I was Daphne?
  • Options
    Due date: 3/22

Any appointments? Questions?:  Anatomy scan isn't until 11/13 and it will be with MFM (high risk Drs)

Rants/Raves?:  Rant: My husband keeps buying junk and candy and I can't control myself around it!  

How are you feeling?: Tired.  So much indigestion.  Back pain.  

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn?  DH, his friends, and I were a group costume.  DH was a claw game and the rest of us were the prizes.  I was a troll doll haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
     Due date: 2/23

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment is Oct 31 and my anatomy scan is Nov 8!

Rants/Raves?: Nothing much going on at the moment.

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous. I have to constantly be snacking at work otherwise I get sick. I also recently developed an aversion to raw vegetables, so that's lovely. 

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn? A couple of years ago my husband and I went as Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. It was amazing!
  • Options
    @lisee923 that's an amazing group costume!
  • Options
     Any appointments? Questions?: I had my anatomy scan yesterday! She was in a weird position so her pictures aren't as clear as others I've seen, but the important thing is that everything looked great :) What a relief! 

Rants/Raves?: Last night I woke up at 1:40 to go to the bathroom but apparently my husband was already in there (probably what woke me) and said so pretty loudly (I wear earplugs since he snores) and that startled me and woke me up completely and I pretty much didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I've had patches of insomnia here and there but just so tired today! Also didn't get my workout in this morning since I had an appointment two hours away at 0830, hoping to get it in before I go home.

How are you feeling?: Overall, great, minus the tiredness. Also, apparently I'm addicted to caffeine now. I've gone on and off coffee and tea so many times over the past few years, and never got a single headache. I started a cup of tea a day again a few weeks ago, and now apparently if I don't have one by 10am I get a headache that won't go away until I get my fix. I had one straight through the weekend until I realized what was causing it on Sunday. I'm so mad, I hate being dependent on anything!

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn? When I was five or six, I got to wear this incredible handmade Rainbow Bright costume that my aunt had made for her daughter the year before. My mom even sprayed my hair orange. I'd never been so proud in my life, and you can see it in my face in one of the pictures. Hilarious.
  • Options
    @meggyme that orgasm/dream thing definitely happens to me sometimes, so I know it's possible!

Due date: 3/19 re-dated to 3/28

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing until next Tuesday, which is actually a delayed 16-week appointment. I really want to get my AS scheduled! Jealous of those who have theirs coming up soon.

Rants/Raves?: I need the motivation AND the time to clean my goddamn house. It's driving me nuts! I need that nesting bug to kick in!

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty much normal and loving baby's kicks

GTKY: What was the best... Yours are all so cool! I don't know if I've ever had an amazing costume. I don't really like Halloween because it's so cold in Minnesota that like the only thing I feel like being is an Eskimo. 
  • Options

Any appointments? Questions?: next appointment and anatomy scan are the first week of November I think. Really looking forward to the anatomy scan!

Rants/Raves?: I’ve been having pregnancy insomnia pretty bad and at my last appointment, my midwife suggested taking magnesium. I now take about 250-300mg in an evervascent drink every night and I have been sleeping through the night the last two weeks!  I don’t even get up to pee. It’s been a miracle drug for me. And bonus, it also helps with constipation. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good. My belly is really starting to pop and I also started seeing a physical therapist for all the pelvic pressure I’m having so I hope that helps. 

GTKY: What was the best halloween costume you've ever worn?  In college, I was a martini glass one year and a old lady hooters waitress another. 

Pregnancy Ticker