1st Trimester
Options

Valid Discussion Title

67mspl67mspl member
edited November 2018 in 1st Trimester

Re: Valid Discussion Title

• Options
    I’m sorry your going through this. How do you know you are 8 weeks? Did you confirm your ovulation by temping/OPKs, or are you simply going off of LMP. If you ovulated later in your cycle you could just be earlier than you think. You could also call your doctor and ask to be seen next week. I know it’s still awhile but you could tell them for your mental health you don’t want to wait 2 weeks. 
  • Options
    67mspl67mspl member
    edited November 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you ovulated late, there is a chance that you may not be 8 weeks.......LMP is an estimate, unless you were using OPK kit and/or temping you may not know exactly when you ovulated, and if you had sex multiple times, it's hard to say exactly when you got pregnant..
    Try and relax. I'm not saying that everything will be ok, but I'm hoping it is. So do your best to try and not worry.  But if there are concerns, call your doctors office nurses line and talk to them.  
  • Options
    Yes, LMP is just an estimate and not every women has a perfect 28 day cycle and ovulates on CD 14, which is how LMP works for dating. For example, I have 25-26 day cycles and I ovulated I’m CD 15 the cycle I got pregnant, but I know some ladies have 35+ day cycles so unless you were temping and using OPKs there’s no way of knowing when you ovulated. Or if you only had sex once or twice you can base it on that as well. If you think you ovulated 6 weeks ago then a US showing 5w4d is perfect. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you
  • Options
    I just want to send positive vibes & best wishes to you, & would also like an update I am too going thru this , LMP says I should be 9weeks , first U/S showed a sac w 4 faint dots , the doc told me I could just be way earlier than expected like the previous person said or I am miscarrying & my body doesn’t see it yet, still waiting for the blood results to come back from that day but today I went to ER because I could not wait over the weekend , doc there basically gave me little hope & told me to prepare blighted ovum . I am devastated but I have seen thru google research many women are misdiagnosed w BO so I’m doing my best to keep hope alive , I hope everything is going smooth for you as I hope it gets better for me (also do not worry until your sac measures more than 25mm & still nothing. I’m only 16mm & over in UK they can’t diagnose until you’re 25mm so that also gave me hope) please keep us updated.  <3<3
  • Options
    67mspl67mspl member
    edited November 2018
  • Options
     <3 hugs! & definitely trying to stay positive because no , no blood at all . Only other symptom is loss of symptoms but I can’t find any tangiable evidence that’s cause to worry either, I will def keep you updated ! & I’ll be sure to check back in you 
  • Options
    I’m in a similar situation, please keep us updated
  • Options
    67mspl67mspl member
    edited November 2018
    . ..