February 2019 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 10/19

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?

4. Any appts this week?

5. What fictional world do you wish you could live in?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 10/19

• Options
    25 weeks! Size of a cauliflower! 

2. How are you feeling?
    honestly pretty good. Already huge and people are asking when the baby is due  :|  
    Heartburn has been terrible but trying to stay on top of it

Finally have plans to finish a big girl room for DD so we can get her moved and get the nursery ready 

4. Any appts this week?
    Not till first week of nov for glucose test 

harry potter for sure 
  • Options
    24 weeks - cantaloupe!

2. How are you feeling?
    Good but gigantic. I'm carrying this baby a lot lower than I carried DS, so I can't imagine what it'll look like when she drops. She'll practically be in my thighs by that point ...

Starting to talk with our CFO and my boss about maternity leave which is just depressing. BUT trying to remind myself that I really struggle during extended leaves from work. My anxiety and depression flare up when I don't have hard and fast tasks I can complete and feel fulfilled by. Raising kids has been the opposite of task-completion in my experience  :D

4. Any appts this week?
    Nope - not until 11/6 when we have our second A/S and first growth scan. Ugh. Probably GD test at that appointment too, although they haven't really scheduled that.

Ooooh that's a tough one. When I was a child I seriously thought Alice in Wonderland was written about me - I always felt like I was just in the wrong world if only I could wake up. So I think Wonderland is the answer, because it reminds me of that feeling of being a child and thinking everything was so fantastical that it couldn't be real.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    22 weeks - coconut

2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, I look huge, but I don't feel huge yet, if that makes sense? 

My school has fall break starting tomorrow for a week! Woohoo!

4. Any appts this week?
    Nope

Ooh Harry Potter is a good one. I am not feeling terribly creative so I guess I will just copy @nursemom913
  • Options
    25 weeks, cauliflower 

2. How are you feeling? Ok. I woke up with a super sore vag today. Like baby is just sitting on top of it. Ouch. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? DD has been napping every other day and today is hopefully nap day. If it isn’t I may go cuckoo. 

4. Any appts this week? Oct 24th 

5. What fictional world do you wish you could live in? Stars Hollow in Gilmore Girls. I love the small town feel and tight knit, help each other community. Plus it’s a place where it actually gets cool in the fall!
  • Options
    @allthingsgo I love Gilmore girls! That was my binge watch series when I was home on maternity leave with DD! 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 24! Viability! Baby is cantaloupe. 

2. How are you feeling? Good besides tired. Not sleeping well this week. Wake up every time I need to turn over and then can’t get back to sleep. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I’ve been a lazy POS this pregnancy so I’ve been setting an alarm every hour to get up and walk around. 

4. Any appts this week? I think I have one Monday. Just normal check up and then the next one is the “fun” one with shots, blood draws, and glucola. 

5. What fictional world do you wish you could live in? I’m gonna steal @allthingsgo answer of Gilmore girls. But just for a little bit. I don’t think I could do small town/everyone all up in my business long term. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 22 weeks. Coconut!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty great! I’m finally feeling the second tri honeymoon period. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing this week. 

4. Any appts this week? Not this week. Next OB appt isn’t until 11/4. 

5. What fictional world do you wish you could live in? I’d love to either live in the Little Mermaid or Gilmore Girls. I always wanted to be Ariel as a little girl and Stars Hollow seems like the village I’ve always been missing. 
  • Options

25 Weeks - Cauliflower.

2. How are you feeling?

Im feeling quite large, and have super itchy (and sometimes painful) nipples.

Had a new front door put in this am- excited to get some home stuff off our list.

4. Any appts this week?

Had one on Weds.  He’s looking good.  Had full AS report come in and I have to have a polyp on my cervix watched for the rest of my pregnancy.  Go back Monday for another ultrasound of my cervix.

Hmm Harry Potter probably, but maybe also Neverland?  Loved Hook growing up. I appreciate how you can imagine whatever food you want and it appears.  I’m starving right now, so that is probably swaying my judgement...