Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Thursday - 10/18

You have a lifetime all you can eat pass to one restaurant. Which one is it?

Re: GTKY Thursday - 10/18

• Bricco in the North End of Boston. High end authentic Italian food. Culinary Heaven on Earth.
  • Halls Chophouse, Charleston SC. Best meal I’ve ever had. 
  • Loading the player...
  • A high end sushi restaurant. I'd have to do some research to pick the exact one near me.

• Meat and Potatoes!!!! Ron Swanson is my food doppelganger lol.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @littleredm You had me at sushi...I’d go for a Sushi joint near my house. 

If if I lived close to one I would do Wagamama every day, all day. It is my FAVORITE and I make DH go to it every time we’re in a city that has it.
  • littleredmlittleredm member
    edited October 2018
    @lillywonderland I just looked up Wagamama and now it's been placed on my food bucket list. Sadly it's nowhere near where I live but if I'm ever in NY or Boston.....
  • okay. going to wagamama next time i'm in NYC. I'd probably pick either a sushi place or be practical and pick something quick, like chick fil a or five guys lol
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin I was close to saying Five Guys! Their burgers are insane lol.
    TW
  • Coast restaurant in Charleston SC! It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had in my life. Or basically any Mexican or sushi restaurant!
  • If I'm picking a chain - Carrabba's for sure.  I could drown myself in their house dressing.
  • You guys all have great choices! I have to go with my favorite local pizza joint. I've never had a bad meal there and I have never once gotten sick of pizza, not even in college when I literally ate it three meals a day. Pizza is life! 🍕
  • @b_1029 Charleston’s restaurant selection is awesome! 
  • Ah, this is so hard!!  Maybe the restaurant where DH and I had our wedding reception, or the local Italian place down the street from us.  If I have to go with a chain, I'd go with the 99.  
  • This italian restaurant in cesars palace in vegas. no clue what it was called but dear lord it was the best italian I have ever had 
  • The super expensive hotel/ restaurant DH and I always go to for special events. It's actually not far from our house, but we get a hotel room for birthdays or our anniversary and do dinner, dessert room service, breakfast, wine, etc etc. We basically spend waaaay to much money there a few times a year. And the food is amazing.  So being able to justify a few more "special" events for just cost of the hotel and sitter? I am sure we could come up with a few more.

• nolemomma14nolemomma14 member
    edited October 2018
    Bonefish! Their bang bang shrimp and potatoes au gratin are so delicious! I could eat those every time! They also have the most delicious chocolate creme brûlée! It’s seasonal, so we try and get it a few times when it’s available! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @nolemomma14 Agree with the bang bang shrimp! So good! 
    TW
  • The Cheesecake Factory!!! I would never get tired of anything because their menu is so huge.