Wednesday Ticker October 17

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
2. How are you feeling?
3. RRQ?
4. Any appts this week?
5. Favorite hot beverage?

Re: Wednesday Ticker October 17

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 23 weeks, grapefruit. (I have no idea where they are getting their >1lb or foot wide grapefruits.)
    2. How are you feeling? Pretty damn good! A little heavy, a little impatient, but that's about it. 
    3. RRQ? In laws are visiting this weekend. I appreciate them making the 6 hour drive to come see us but I'd much prefer to just spend the little time I get with DH alone with him. I'm selfish like that. 
    4. Any appts this week? OB next Tuesday and it feels like I haven't had an appointment in forever. I'm excited to get weighed and measured and to ask all my questions. 
    5. Favorite hot beverage? A good latte! 
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

23 weeks a grapefruit!

2. How are you feeling?

Overall great!

3. RRQ?

Went to Target today and found $6 maternity jeans on clearance!

4. Any appts this week?

Nope last week I did and baby girl is looking great!

Chai with almond milk! Also love hot Butterbeer at Universal Studios :)
    23 weeks, apparently a Guinness Book of World Records sized grapefruit

2. How are you feeling?
    Good overall. More heartburn lately and some swelling/ calf muscle tightness

3. RRQ?
    I swear I've been feeling movement with my hand on my belly for a while already but this last week it really ramped up and last night my husband actually felt it too! 

4. Any appts this week? 
    Had a regular OB with the PA yesterday, belly measured at 22cm. Next appointment in 4 weeks then we go to every 2 weeks, Eek!

I got my husband a fancy coffee maker for Christmas last year which grinds the beans and has a milk frother, so my weekend treat lately has been blueberry coffee with frothed milk
  • changadeechangadee member
    edited October 2018
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    24 weeks, cantaloupe baby.

2. How are you feeling?
    Still constant back pain, acid reflux, gas pains, and a new addition to our symptom family, hemmorhoids. TMI? Oh well.

3. RRQ?
    Just ranting about my back mostly. I got a massage today which was lovely but not 100% effective. Not that I expected it to be. Going to try a chiropractor on Friday. Should note that I have scoliosis, which is probably the root of my problems.

4. Any appts this week?
    Just the therapies. 2 weeks till next midwife appointment.

Coffee like everyone else lol. Mainly lattes and cappuccinos. I do also love tea lattes. I'll miss mulled wine this winter.
    24 weeks! An ear of corn?!

2. How are you feeling?
    Good! Feeling lucky I'm feeling good. Yeah, I'm always hungry and the occasional heartburn, hip pain sometimes, but all things considered I'm great! 

3. RRQ?
    Hmmm.. .nothing really!! Except, I wish my home office would purge and organize itself! We are going to need to do a mini-office/storage plus the baby stuff. should be interesting, but luckily is a big room. Hey, baby- hope you like my printer in your room! 

4. Any appts this week?
    Nope!

Coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, spiced wine (MMMMM-missing wine)
  • 1. How many weeks? 22 How big is baby? Coconut
    2. How are you feeling? Puking is not any better  :'(  but it was still way worse with DD so I'll take it. Heartburn is not helping -_-
    3. RRQ? Just feeling depressed about living in the US and a bit jealous of others today.
    4. Any appts this week? Fetal echo on Tuesday
    5. Favorite hot beverage? Not much of a hot beverage person. Hot chocolate with marshmallows I guess
  • @glitterbug6 bless you and your enthusiasm  <3
  • @notthecheat ❤ I am crazy enthusiastic right now. Let's see how I do with no sleep and a newborn in Feb 🤣
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 22 weeks, coconut.

2. How are you feeling? I threw up as recently as last weekend and general lower abdominal and RL pain.

3. RRQ? Gender reveal on Saturday showed we're having a baby girl! I was convinced from Day 1 that I was having a boy! In other news, I finally told my boss I'm expecting and she said, "I heard rumors," 😆 but she was overall very supportive.

4. Any appts this week? Just had a regular OB visit today. All's well and I get to do the glucose test at my next appointment. Oh joy.

5. Favorite hot beverage? Well-spiced cider with a cinnamon stick, a clove, the works!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019