November 2018 Moms
Options

TW- Birth Announcement

Hey ladies, it is with a heavy heart that I’m posting to tell you, my daughter, Stella, was born this morning. Unfortunately, she flipped breech in the womb and tangled her umbilical cord. She passed away before we could get to her. 

I want to thank you all for your support, it was a pleasure getting to know you all, even for a short time. 

I wish you all healthy, happy pregnancies and safe deliveries. ❤️

Re: TW- Birth Announcement

• Options
    Coming over here to say love you and so sorry again. Words will never make this feel better but I hope you can find some comfort. 
    nws
  • Options
    my heart is truly broken for you. all my love to you and your family, and my sorrow for the loss of your child, Stella.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry and sending you all my love. My heart is broken for you. Praying for comfort for you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I’m so, so sorry for your and your fanily’s loss. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. I am thinking and praying for you and your family. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited October 2018
    I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you and your family.
  • Options
    Fuck. I'm so sorry, love. My heart is broken for you. I'm praying for you and your family. 
  • Options
    I am so so sorry to hear this. 
  • Options
    Posted to FB also but wanted to reiterate, my heart is absolutely shattered for you girl.  I am so so sorry for the loss of sweet baby Stella :'(

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I wish there were words, any words, that could be said to help comfort you. I'm so sorry this happened. Prayers for you and your sweet angel. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so so very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. We are all so broken hearted for you, my friend, and sending so much love your way. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    So unimaginable. Praying for you and your family. 

• Options
    I'm sobbing as I write this. I don't think any words can describe how immensely sorry I am to hear about the loss of your daughter, Stella. Please know I will be thinking and praying so much for you and your family. 
  • Options
    Oh I’m so sorry for the loss of baby Stella. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you process, grieve, and heal.
  • Options
    thought about you all last night and this morning. hope you’re holding up ok. big hugs  <3
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you and your family, I am so deeply sorry to hear of Stella's passing. 
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you 💙
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you.  Sending all the strength and prayers to you and your family ❤️
  • Options
    I posted on FB but wanted to post here as well. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it seems impossible but I pray that you and your family can find peace in this extremely difficult time. Sending well wishes your way.

• Options
    My heart just dropped. I am so sorry and wish you comfort and healing during this unimaginably difficult time.
  • Options
    *Lurking from December* 
    I just wanted to express my sympathies and say that I am praying for you and your family.