March 2019 Moms
Options

Week 2 Check-in 10/15

This thread is for those due March 10 to March 16

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: if you could have one of the following, which would you pick: a chef to cook your meals, someone to clean your house, or an assistant to run all your errands?

Re: Week 2 Check-in 10/15

• Options

Due date: 3/12

Any appointments? Questions?:  I had my level 2 sonogram last Friday and the baby looks great!  Next appointment isn't until the 29th

Rants/Raves?:  Potty training is ACTUALLY going to kill me. Or my toddler.  Or both of us.

How are you feeling?:  I am craving ALL the sweets, then am miserable after I eat them. I'm trying to balance it with eating some healthy things, too, but those just make me nauseous.

GTKY: if you could have one of the following, which would you pick: a chef to cook your meals, someone to clean your house, or an assistant to run all your errands?  The cleaning!  Always the cleaning.  I love to cook and I don't mind running errands (especially when I get to go alone - BLISS).  But cleaning is the WORST.

• Options

@dtspmama yay for a great scan! And best of luck with potty training, it’s the pits! But you guys will get there.

Due date: 3/15

Any appointments? Questions?: Have both my 20 week appointment and anatomy scan next week.

Rants/Raves?: Rant: totally frustrated with co-workers who don’t do what they need to/say they will...

How are you feeling?: feeling pretty darn good! Some low back pain, but overall can’t complain!

GTKY: if you could have one of the following, which would you pick: a chef to cook your meals, someone to clean your house, or an assistant to run all your errands? 100% would have someone to clean my house- I don’t mind much of it, but hate mopping and baseboards and windows!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date: 3/16

Any appts? Questions? Not until 10/29 both 20w and as.

Rants/Raves: I type a really long rant in pgal about someone else putting something about us expecting on FB. We aren't announcing on there until 22 weeks. That way we give my mom a little time to share with her family in ct in person, my brother should know by then ( haven't been able to see him in over a year) and we'll have the fetal echo by then.

How are you feeling? Food makes me nauseous, but not eating makes me sick. Weaning off zofran though! 

GTKY: definitely someone to clean my house. I love cooking and running errands.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

Due date: 3/10/19

Any appointments? Questions?: next ultrasound is in a week and a half and we find out if it’s a boy or girl! So excited!

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: tired, burned out and irritable. 

GTKY: if you could have one of the following, which would you pick: a chef to cook your meals, someone to clean your house, or an assistant to run all your errands? Cleaning omg that would be amazing.

• Options

Due date: March 10

AS the 22nd, hoping they confirm baby is still a girl. We will be happy either way, but I won’t need to return the outfits I bought over the weekend. (16 w ultrasound said girl)

Rants/Raves?:  

Rants: I’m ready for it to be March. Or at least to feel more defined movements. I used to love being pregnant but my PGAL brain hates it now. 

Raves: I got kitty cuddles this weekend. My moms cat who normally is not cuddly wanted all the love this weekend 

How are you feeling?: 

Hungry right now, but okay for the most part. Going on week two of a cold.

GTKY: if you could have one of the following, which would you pick: a chef to cook your meals, someone to clean your house, or an assistant to run all your errands?

Someone to clean. My husband enjoys to cook, we both hate cleaning.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Due date: March 12

Any appointments? Questions?: 20 week ultrasound next week <3! Haven't seen baby since week 8!

Rants/Raves?: My family and husband's family are driving me nuts regarding my baby shower! Just seems like their agendas and timing and plans come before my wishes. Ugh! Doesn't help that I live 2.5 hours away from the majority of the guests! 

How are you feeling?: I get much more irritated at work/with family than I ever have before...hormones? lol

GTKY: if you could have one of the following, which would you pick: a chef to cook your meals, someone to clean your house, or an assistant to run all your errands? Cleaning for sure! Hubby and I HATE doing dishes!

• Options
    @smf2018 when are they thinking of doing your shower?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

Due date: 3/14

Any appointments? Questions?: had a good one today and they told me 3/14 was doable (vs a RCS on 3/10 at 39weeks exactly) 

Rants/Raves?:  excited about starting on the nursery & have started buying some clothes. 

How are you feeling?:  pretty good

I echo all of you in that I need someone to come clean my house! Enjoy cooking and shopping/errands.  

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    I am so delighted that all of us chose cleaning. We week two ladies have a lot in common!
  • Options

Due date: 3-12

Getting anxious/excited for our level 2 ultrasound on the 29th. We won't get to meet with doctor until a week after. Happy to hear other's have gone well  :)

Rants/Raves?: 

My best friend came in to visit last weekend, and it was great to have some BFF time. She had a baby last November, and was a huge help getting me started on my baby registry, which was SOOOOOOOO much fun.

Also, DH and I got the dresser for the baby's room, and we had a TON of fun putting the few things we have for baby in it. And I bought a mobile for the crib we don't have yet (ha!)   :D

How are you feeling?: 

Starting to feel baby move more often, and it is just the best thing ever,  and I am more excited than ever about this LO  <3<3<3

Someone to clean my house, without question. And hopefully that includes doing the dishes from whatever I cook, because I HATE doing dishes.  :s

• Options
    Also, @smf2018, I feel you about the shower. DH's well-meaning, but also completely overbearing family have already started trying to plan things, and don't seem to care much about what I want. Which I normally wouldn't care much about, but we've just recently found out my grandmother is quite ill, and it rather seems like they've taken my mother's and my distraction as a chance to grab the reins and do what they want...or maybe I'm just hormonal and that's why this is rubbing me the wrong way...tbd  :p
  • Options
    smf2018smf2018 member
    edited October 2018
    @Kenneylynn3   I have to work December 21 to the 28. I tried to get the shower done the first weekends of November or December but "everyone is too busy then" so it will be the last two weekends of January. Hope it's not cutting it too close!

@lucysmom2016 sorry about your grandma! And at first I felt like I was just being hormonally irritated but my husband yelled at his family about it so maybe it's not just me haha