Infertility

Low Progesterone and Estrogen post 5 day Embryo Transfer

Looking for encouraging stories. Today was my first blood draw 5 days post Embryo transfer. Fresh IVF cycle first try, 2 embryos transferred on day 5 after retreival. My progesterone was 15 and the nurse said that was a critical level. I was on 1ml injections and got bumped today to 2ml. My estrogen was also low at 55 they said they would have preferred 100 to 150. I know have to take a pill twice a day. Finding it hard to stay positive over the next week until my blood draw for pregnancy test. Anyone else have numbers like this but still have success?

Re: Low Progesterone and Estrogen post 5 day Embryo Transfer

• When I did IVF they never actually took my progesterone and estrogen numbers but they gave me pills and patches. I don't have an encouraging story since I never knew my numbers but I wanted to wish you luck and send you a hug. Hopefully it works out! 
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Thank you! I'll know Monday the 22nd if I am pregnant or not when they draw again. I  Have read about a lot of people doing the pills and patches right off the bat and I just wonder why I wasn't started on them from the get go but I guess everyone's cases are different.