Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester check-in w/o Oct 15

mayflower513mayflower513 member
edited October 2018 in Pregnant after IF

Happy Monday ladies!  This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 2nd trimester!!! If you are in weeks 13-27, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

How far along?

Appts this coming week?

How're you feeling this week?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Feel free to share a HDBD pic :smile:

Mommies to be:

@LynnNJ 2/2 BOY!

@mayflower513 2/4 BOY!

@darkstar42 2/13 BOY!

@More14 2/17 GIRL!

@JamieH2000 2/20 BOY!

@halips 2/24 BOY!

@Drove2u 3/23 BOY!

@kristimh80 3/28 GIRL!

@uterusdreams 3/29 GIRL!

@scikap 4/2 FINDING OUT!

@madasm0530 4/20 BOY!

Please, also let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here! ❤❤❤

Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

Re: 2nd Trimester check-in w/o Oct 15

• How far along? 17 weeks, 2 days

Appts this coming week? None. But I'm going to call tomorrow to schedule my 19 week AS. 

How're you feeling this week? Good. No complaints. 

Rants/Raves: So my OBGYN called me Friday to "check on me" and said "I just wanted to see how you're feeling" I said: "I'm fine but I'm reaaaalllly pissed at you" I explained to her how she misread the NIPT report and put me in a complete panic and how irresponsible that was of her. I told her she needs to look into and educated herself more on these reports before talking with patients. She apologized and admitted she was wrong. I will stick with this practice for now but will be requesting to never see her again. I don't trust her. I'm still waiting for the Matern21 test to come back but my quad screen came up perfect. 

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween? I'm not but my 21 month old daughter will be a minion. She's obsessed with Despicable Me and we will be taking her trick or treating in the neighborhood. 

• So I started writing out a response to this check-in when I realized I'm in 3rd tri now.....whaaaaaatttttt? Of course I'll still be lurking this thread and I can't wait to see you ladies in the 3rd tri check in!

@Drove2u SO AWESOME that you stood up for yourself and let the OB know what her mistake put you through. Good for you. I don't blame you for not wanting to see her anymore. Hopefully the clinic will be sympathetic to your reasoning. Glad your quad screen came back clear! 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • kristimh80kristimh80 member
    edited October 2018
    @Drove2u  Glad she called to check in and you were able to let her know how you feel. I don't blame you for requesting another doctor, you had to live thru such misery that was unneeded. 

@tosh24  Feel free to still hang out with us! <3

How far along? 16w4d

Appts this coming week? Nothing til AS on the 1st

How're you feeling this week? Feeling pretty good. I get why people love 2nd tri now! Energy is back!

Rants/Raves: Loving that we have a cold front this week so able to wear my Blanqi leggings. They are so comfy and make your bump look cute and less like you ate too much lol

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween? Haven't planned on it, but I keep seeing these cute maternity Halloween tops. So I may try one fo those and see if can get away with it at work. 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited October 2018
    @drove2u I’m glad you said something to her and I agree with not blaming you for not wanting to see her anymore.  The only reason I may consider switching practices is if you don’t want her potentially delivering you!

@tosh24 yay for 3rd tri!!  I’ll be there in a month which seems so close but so far away!

@kristimh80 I’m glad one of us has 2nd tri energy!  I’m sleeping so poorly I def haven’t had it.  I told H it’s not fair, I should be sleeping amazing right now since once baby is actually here I’ll be so tired for a while!

How far along? 24 weeks - this feels like a big deal to me, probably more because of the viability comment one of my OBs made a couple of weeks ago.

Appts this coming week? None til 11/1.

How're you feeling this week? Ok... my hips and sometimes stomach hurt when sleeping.  I’m normally not much of a back sleeper but lately I keep waking up on my back and it makes me nervous.  I’m feeling lots of movement which is amazing, but he won’t move in response to me poking or anything, do some babes just not do this or is it too early?  I don’t remember what my last LO did.

Rants/Raves:  Not much aside from the not being able to sleep thing.  I still have no patience, and my 3 yo finally has hand foot mouth which totally sucks and I’m worried about catching it!

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween? Maybe as a mummy.  DS is being a monster from a book, named Floyd Peterson.  Of course it’s something there’s no “costume” for so we have to improvise.

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @mayflower513 Don't feel bad...I still have my tired moments esp mid-day. Lately, I've planned to go to sleep early, then like last night, I'm in bed and look at it's past 11 and I'm thinking what the heck is wrong with you? lol I started drinking Bai water since it has a little caffeine so has helped the mid-day yawns. But I think any time at work makes me tired a little lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• How far along? 16 weeks 3 days today

Appts this coming week? No appointments, but I need to call to try to schedule a fetal echo for sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.

How're you feeling this week? So tired. Especially tired today because I woke up at 4am thanks to a random house noise and then didn't fall back asleep until like 5 minutes before my alarm went off. Ugh.

Rants/Raves: I bought some Old Navy maternity pants in my normal ON pant size and they're too big. I'm still wearing them because they're better than my regular pants? But I keep having to hitch them up every time I stand up and walk around which is getting old! Also, I am on a total sweets kick lately and need to figure out how to curb that because I think it's going to catch up with me at some point. 

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween? I'm not sure. I bought one of those skeleton maternity t-shirts that shows the baby skeleton (that sounds so creepy to type it all out lol), but my 7 year old wants me to dress up like Saturn when we go trick or treating so, who knows??

@Drove2u I'm so glad you told her that! It's feedback I think is important for her to hear and it's really great that you didn't just let it go. 

@mayflower513 I'm getting the random hip pain when I sleep too, which is annoying. I feel your pain!

@kristimh80 I need to look into those leggings! I'm at the stage now where my regular leggings hit me mid-belly and basically make my almost-bump look like a B and it's not flattering haha.

• tosh24 wow! 3rd tri already! That’s amazing! When does that start again? LOL. And please do check in on us 2nd tri-ers once in a while. Hehe.

kristimh80 I hear you on the getting energy back. I felt like a bus hit me in first tri. Im feeling much better too now. I have a cute maternity shirt that says “My little pumpkin” on it so I’ll probably wear that on Halloween and to work.

@mayflower513 I may totally end up switching practices still but will see how it goes still. Congrats on 24 weeks! That’s totally a big deal! My DD had HFM this past memorial weekend. I never got it and FX you don’t either. I wasn’t preg though then so my immune system was pretty strong.

@uterusdreams I’ll be going for a fetal echo soon too. With my first one—girl—I was pretty ridiculous when it came to sweets. I mean I was eating half cakes by myself. Lol and chocolate eclairs. It’s so unlike me. This time around no sweet cravins and no cravings at all and I’m thinking it’s because I’m having a boy. Call me superstitious and I’m probably totally wrong but I think having girls gives you sweets cravings.

• @Drove2u you may be right! Though my first is a girl too and my only real craving with her was deep-dish pizza. But that also could have been due to the fact that I worked right above a pizza restaurant...

• @Drove2u there is an old wives tale that agrees with you :smile:

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @drove2u- good for you girl! I think the OB definitely needs to be more careful. I am so glad the quad screening came back good. Hopefully only smooth sailing from here!

@kristimh80- only 2 weeks until A/S! That was one of the longest, hardest waits for me. But since you did PGS, odds are extra good everything should be fine!!

@mayflower513- I hear you on the pain while sleeping and I am still sleeping alot on my back as well. Not feeling much movement yet. There is just always something to worry about. But congrats on 24 weeks! I think that is a big milestone. Obviously no one ever wants a baby at 24 weeks, but at least from there one each week gets a much better prognosis!

@uterusdreams- I hear you on the sweets. But I have always liked candy, so not sure that counts as a craving? I am also having a boy, so who knows there. I wish I had some real cravings. But I have actually noticed my appeptite has died down since I was so hungry during weeks 13-18 (after losing like 6 pounds in weeks 5-10). I think I am just getting full quicker too!

How far along? 21+5

Appts this coming week? Nothing for 3 more weeks since I am out of town/busy at work around week 24.

How're you feeling this week? I feel alright.. I get that belly pain/ache sometimes for a day or two each week it seems. It always kind of scare me. Its not sharp like cramps, but uncomfortable enough to just lay on the couch/bed in the evening and not want to do anything.

Rants/Raves: Multiple people have commented to me how small I am for almost 22 weeks. I do have a bump and I think its growing slowly, but with only gaining like 7 pounds from my pre-pregancy weight (but up 13lbs from my lowest around 9 weeks) and not feeling much movement yet, it makes me paranoid baby isn't growing enough. He was in the 58% during the A/S, but i will feel much better when I feel consistent movement.

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween? No- enjoying our last kid free Halloween just hanging out candy.

History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000 don’t even worry about the bump size.  I was getting the same comments about how small I was and then last week suddenly my bump feels huge.  And baby is always measuring just fine at my scans :smile:

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• uterusdreams hahahah omg working above a pizza restaurant sounds amazing!

mayflower513 yes! One version I heard was that if it’s a girl, you eat a ton of sweets because your baby girl is “stealing” the beauty from you to make her beautiful. It’s cute! That’s why I said, I don’t know how accurate it really is but for me 100% accurate.

@JamieH2000 I agree witwh @mayflower513 don’t worry about bump size. Consider yourself lucky! And I’m sure baby is growing fine.

We should start posting bump pics soon!! I have a huge pump for only 17 weeks. I like to say it’s a real baby plus food baby doing their thing.

• @JamieH2000
    i never showed much at all until the third trimester. Everyone carries differently I think.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @JamieH2000 I know how you feel! It's weird though, 1st thing in the morning I feel like I barely have a bump then at bedtime all the bloating makes it feel like something is kinda going on. I wore my preggo leggings today, I swear they give you a little shape so you feel more pregnant than just a small food belly. If you have a long torso, it maybe why you aren't showing as fast. Crazy me did an internet search for how you may carry with one since i have on lol

@Drove2u I believe the sweets thing!!! I've been trying to wean myself off having so many. I did good yesterday then was laying in bed and craved them. So I managed to find two cookies knowing I was about to regret it! One thing I did was start drinking flavored Bai waters. It's helped some with the sweets addiction. 

Love the idea for Bump pics! They do them weekly on the monthly bump club and it's so cute to see everyone's!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Feel free to add bump pics ladies!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513, @drove2u, @kristimh80, @mbradfo2- Thank you ladies! I try not to worry too much and be glad I am not getting too big too fast. at the same time, I am like, how can my belly ache so much! I think I may just be having a hard time stretching out or something. I could see how #2 would be a faster bump after you have been stretched out this way before.  I definitely feel as tho my bump grows throughout the day like you ladies! I will have to see if I can figure out how to post a pic. I usually wait to post until work since the app and tagging people on mobile is so hard.
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • My bump pic from 15 and 16 weeks. 17 week on Thursday. Doesn’t look like much of a change but save you can tell, I wewe black a lot lol 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Ok so oct 5 (22.5 weeks) and today (24 weeks).

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 Awe you have the cutest bump!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Thanks @kristimh80!  It’s probably bigger in the yesterday pic because it was later in the day, It feels a lot smaller right now lol.  You’ll be bumping in the next few weeks!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• How far along?

16 weeks 1 day (EDD April 1 - adjusted back one day based on measurements from last u/s)

Appts this coming week?

Saw OB yesterday for a checkup. It was literally 5 minutes: weigh-in, BP, doppler, any questions? No, done. I know she's got a very busy practice but it throws me off how quick it is. I guess I should be happy I don't have anything too complicated to talk about! Nothing now until anatomy scan on Nov 7. 

How're you feeling this week?

Good. I have a HARD crash every evening where I suddenly can't keep my eyes open or get off the couch.

Rants/Raves:

We have some very hard family stuff going on - my dad was diagnosed with cancer with a pretty poor prognosis and we are all trying to cope with that. Everyone is trying not to stress me out too much, which of course just causes me to stress more. Just talking it one day at a time!

About me & TTC history in spoiler box:
    **CW: BFP**
    Age: 38 DH: 38 Together since 2000, Married August 2010, TTC since April 2016
    IF diagnoses: MFI (3% morphology) & LPD
    1/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN
    2/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN
    3/18 - TI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN 
    5/18 - TI with puregon  - BFN
    6/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - BFN
    7/18 - IUI with puregon & ovidrel - First BFP ever! Beta 12dpIUI: 18, beta 14dpIUI: 48, beta 16dpIUI: 142, beta 23dpIUI: 4797.
    1st ultrasound @ 7 weeks: HB 145
    2nd ultrasound @ 9 weeks: HB 140
    EDD April 2/19

• @mayflower513 Seems that's always the case! lol 
    @JamieH2000 I keep telling myself that too! We still have a long way to go, so it's not bad if the bump is taking it's time :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @scikap Sending hugs <3 So sorry to hear what you and your family are going thru right now. Always here if you need someone to talk to. I agree, sometimes the quick OB appts are a blessing and curse. I think last time I sat there forever waiting on the doctor for a 5 minute check. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited October 2018
    @scikap I’m so sorry about your dad.  DHs aunt found out she had matestised (sp?) brain cancer that spread from her lungs not too long ago and she’s doing ok, maybe your dad will prove the prognosis wrong.

and I hear you on the OB appt.  Last time I waited for 45 minutes for that appt!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 you are adorable!!
    @scikap I'm so sorry to hear that. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. <3

• @scikap So sorry to hear about your Dad's diagnosis. What a tough thing to go through. Keeping your family in my thoughts.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @scikap so sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis. take care of yourself!

@mayflower513 and @kristimh80 cute bumps!  <3

How far along? I am officially in the 2nd tri - 13+3. @mayflower513 can you add me to the lineup? 

Appts this coming week? We had our NT scan this morning. It was wonderful! Such a nice long ultrasound where we got to look at everything! We don't have the official results back yet, but the tech said that everything looked perfect. And, we're having a BOY!!!

How're you feeling this week? So relieved! Beside that, a bit nauseous off an on, but am feeling more like myself. 

Rants/Raves: None right now. 

GTKY:  Are you dressing up for Halloween? No, Halloween isn't really my thing. I love November 1 because I can start to care about Christmas without people thinking I'm crazy!

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• @madasm0530 Awe that's such exciting news! So awesome they were able to let you know this early! Welcome officially to 2nd tri <3 I'm with you...my fall decor is up, but excited for holiday decorating!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• kristimh80mayflower513 so adorable! I haven’t taken any bump pics yet this pregnancy but will try to take one soon in the bathroom at work.

scikap I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Trying not to stress is the right thing to do because the stress may be for no reason. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer which means it spread to her skin, lymph nodes, and bones, this past December, so not even a year ago. She started some pretty intense chemo in April 2018 which literally almost killed her. She wound up in ICU on life support. But guess what? Although it was a hard road to recovery, she has been seeing doctors at Sloan Memorial, her cancer shrunk 75% and she is now vacationing with my dad and their friends. So you have to stay positive and although her prognosis was very bleak she is pulling through somehow. You never know!!  

madasm0530 welcome to 2nd tri!

• @Drove2u Yay!! I'm so happy for you!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @drove2u what a roller coaster! so happy for you!

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• @madasm0530 yes I can add you, when is your due date?  Congrats on the good scan and baby boy and welcome to 2nd tri!

@Drove2u omg that is AMAZING!!  I’m so relieved for you.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• 17 weeks, 3 days and I’m huge!!
  • Not huge @Drove2u, super cute!

adding @madasm0530!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited October 2018
    I'm so jealous of everyone's cute bumps! I never really showed much until the very end and even then, it just looked like I had too many cookies, imo. Doctor says it was just the way I carried the baby, boo :expressionless:  
    And she wasn't a petite baby -- 5 lbs 12 oz when she was born at 35 weeks and in 95+ percentile for length, 80+ for head size. 

@Drove2u
    So happy to hear that all of this run-around has just turned out to be nothing! You must feel like you can finally breathe! 

@madasm0530
    Grats on the little boy!!

We seem to have alot of boys in this batch!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @Drove2u Oh my goodness you are adorable!

@mbradfo2 That's how I feel...like I had too many cookies!  B) LOL
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Here I am, 16w5d!

• @Drove2u you look ADORABLE and I'm so glad to hear you got some good news with your bloodwork!! Woohoo!