November 2018 Moms

C Section and Birth of Baby M!

Ok, I'm all checked in. Just got my IV, lab work, and now the wait begins. Surgery scheduled for 10:30 CST. 

Re: C Section and Birth of Baby M!

• so exciting! good luck!!!!
  • You got this!! Hoping for a smooth surgery and recovery :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Anxiously awaiting your next update <3 you and LO are in my thoughts! You got this girl!!!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• yay! so exciting!!! 
  • Best of luck!  Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• So excited for you, hopefully all is going well!
  • So happy for you! Good luck, I will be anxiously awaiting updates! 
  • Good luck!
  • yay! happy (maybe early) birthday baby m!
  • Ok. So there were a few complications, baby M was transverse back down in the womb. Doc tried a version to turn him but out wasnt successful. Baby M was delivered feet first. I lost a bit of blood, which made stitching me up a pain in the butt. Because of the failed version and how baby M was delivered, he is in respiratory distress. He is being transferred to another hospital with a NICU. I have not even held him yet and they are bringing him by for me to see, but I doubt I can hold him. My heart is pretty much broken right now. This was my worst fears realized, being in a different hospital than him. 
  • I'm so sorry things didn't go according to plan. I hope his NICU stay is short and you will be reunited soon!
  •  :'( oh no. my heart is breaking for you. hope the time you get to see him before he has to leave is sweet and long. still praying for you.
  • Oh, no.  I'm so sorry things didn't go as planned.  I hope that things improve soon and your little guy is reunited with you as soon as possible and in good health.  Stay strong, mama. :heart:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @wildrainbow oh know this breaks my heart too! I am so sorry this happened! I hope everything with you and him go good and quick healing for you so you can get over to him ASAP! Sending lots of love to your little family <3
    nws
  • I'm sorry you are going to be separated. I can't imagine what you are feeling mama. I hope his stay in NICU is short and you are back together soon. 
  • @wildrainbow Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. Hopefully you can join him at the other hospital soon. I’ll be thinking of you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• He's beautiful...I hope that he stabilizes quickly, and you guys can be reunited as soon as possible. Hang in there <3 So sorry things didn't go as planned
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

•  <3  he is perfect. congratulations!
  • @wildrainbow - he looks so perfect and I am so sorry that the delivery was not ideal. Stay strong and hopefully you will be together again soon! Sending lots of well wishes your way. 

• @wildrainbow ahhhh he is perfect and so gorgeous!!!!!
    nws
  • edited October 2018
    @wildrainbow oh hun I am so so sorry you are apart from the little guy :'( I'm praying you have a quick recovery and you get to be with him v v v soon <3 alao all the prayers that he has a super short nicu stay! He is adorable :love:

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @wildrainbow I am so sorry you went through all that. Hopefully, his NICU stay is super short and you get to hold him soon.
  • What a precious baby! Hoping his NICU stay is short and that you get to be with him soon. 
  • So sorry to hear that things have been difficult. Hoping his stay at the NICU is short and you and your beautiful boy are reunited soon! 
  • I’m sorry things got dicey in delivery and you were separated from your sweet boy. I hope you are reunited and both doing swimmingly soon. He’s beautiful!

• Oh I’m so sorry this pregnancy and birth has not been what you envisioned. I hope you are able to get some relief and some rest soon.  Your son is beautiful. Sending you and him all the love and happy thoughts. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • hugs, hun. i wish the day had been better to you. 
  • @wildrainbow I hope they can get your pain under control. I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way!
    nws
  • I am just getting caught up. First, he is beautiful; congratulations! I hate that it did not go as planned and hope you have him in your arms ASAP.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Precious baby boy. I am sorry things didn’t go as planned. I hope you’re able to be with him ASAP and that they can get your pain under control. 
  • He is adorable! Congratulations momma! Hope you get some relief from the pain soon and his NICU stay is short. 
  • mockingjay1mockingjay1 member
    edited October 2018
    First, I am so sorry your delivery did not go as planned. So many hugs <3 Second, he is adorable, congratulations!! I hope they are able to get your pain under control. If your pain is better will they let you be discharged at 24 hours so you can be with Matthew or will they have to watch you longer due to the ICP?

ETA: FX for a very quick NICU stay and that you guys will be together soon.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @mockingjay1 the nurse said 48 hours if I'm doing good. 
  • First off, congratulations on your sweet baby boy! I am so so devastated for you that things didn't go as planned and that you've been separated from him. I hope that his NICU stay is very short and that you get to be with him ASAP. Please let us know if you need anything from us in the meantime. We're here for you! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • yay for morphine and boo to faulty machines disrupting your sleep. i hope you’re able to get some sleep now. are you still pumping or did you decide to take a break? i can’t imagine all the things you’re balancing right now. you are a superhero.
  • @highsteaks I haven't started pumping because of how bad my pain is. I will start pumping around 6ish or so. This way, if M is allowed to eat, he will have something tho put on his belly.