Options

Group 1 check-in w/o 10/15

This thread is for those due May 1 - 7

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up?

*TW*
Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
Married 8/16/13
BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

Re: Group 1 check-in w/o 10/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MaggieG183MaggieG183 member
    edited October 2018

@mrsdee15 fun facts about JT:  I work at a resort in Montana where he and Jessica have a house and they are 100% the nicest human beings. I’ve been on the lift with both over the years and they legit always remember my name, birthday (same as JT’s), other job, etc. He also stuffs his pockets with the homemade jerky from the warming huts there. 

Due date/W+D: 11w+3

Baby is the size of a(n): bee hummingbird

Any appointments? Questions?: no appts. Next week I have my routine physical though. Bleh. 

Rants/Raves?: I’m exhausted. I just want to sleep.

How are you feeling?: tired. 😴 

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? Anything from the mid- to late 90s. Anything. Love it.

• Options
    @MaggieG183 Awww, I LOVE hearing nice stuff like that about celebrities!  In my head they'd be super nice, and it's so awesome they live up to that.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Due date / wk+day: May 2nd, 11+5

Baby is the size of a: lime 

Any appointments? Questions? I do have to go in for a screening test soon, but am a bit confused as to whether I have to make an appointment first. It'll be my first ultrasounds which is exciting, but scary because of the screening aspect. 

Rants/Raves: I too left a job-related rant in the Monday bitchfest thread. Other than that, I used one of my sick days today because I was too tired to get dressed this morning and it was soooooo the right move. I've been in bed all day and it totally did restore some energy!

How are you feeling? Like the rest of you so tired. Mono-level tired.

QTKY: One song that would instantly cheer me up is Doo Wop by Lauryn Hill. That thing, that thing, that thiiiiing. 🎶 Love it! 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: Due 5/5, currently 11+1 I think

Baby is the size of a(n): lego man/lime

Any appointments? Questions?: NT scan is next week (eep!) Just heard the heartbeat on Thursday, so it's starting to feel real.

Rants/Raves?: My birthday is this week, and it's my favorite day of the year, and I am so looking forward to eating all the creme brulee

How are you feeling?: Eh, nausea comes and goes. I'm mostly fine as long as I keep food in my stomach, but I did make the mistake of trying to brush my teeth before having anything this morning... I had to redo my makeup afterward. I've been exhausted too. I went to bed at 7:45 the other day.

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? Ramona by Guster https://youtu.be/BvSurppVhtA

kids with flags
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 3, 11w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Any appointments? Questions?: nothing until nov 2nd

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: nauseas and tired. Like a zombie. 

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? So many old ones, but lately ‘life changes’ by Thomas Rhett. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 3 (11weeks)

Baby is the size of a(n): Brussels sprout

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an appointment on Thursday for a colposcopy. There is some sort of growth on my cervix that was discovered at my first appointment. Of course that is super nerve racking.

Rants/Raves?: I swear every weekend is shorter than the last 😩

How are you feeling?: super tired and nauseous mainly at night 

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? I’ll have to come e back to this one...

• Options
    @Mehand2 I hope all goes well. I’m sure you’re nervous, I know I would be, but I hope it’s good they caught it early and it’s nothing to worry about. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds creme brûlée! OMG! Now that’s what I need right now! 😋 yum!!
  • Options

Due date/W+D: may 7th 

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Any appointments? Questions?: NT scan on friday

Rants/Raves?: Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are the bomb.

How are you fedling?:  I've been feeling surprisingly awesome! Except for my low back. I've always dealt with SI joint and sciatic nerve pain, and it's already acting up. I'm going to talk to my doc and see if she recommends physical therapy, chiropractic, or massage. Anyone have experience with any of these while pregnant?

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? I'm going to agree with @MaggieG183 and say anything 90s. Everclear and Salt n' Pepa are my favorites. 

@Mehand2 I've had to have 2 colposcopies in the past and they have both come back fine, just a cluster of abnormal cells. I didn't find them painful, just a little cramping and bleeding. Sorry you have to deal with that while pregnant, I'll be sending you good thoughts! 

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 4, 11w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): poker chip

Any appointments? Questions?: Not for a while.

Rants/Raves?: I am kind of terrified of telling the work people I need to tell. I hardly ever see my principal or VP, so actually managing to find them somewhere in the school to tell them just seems so... awkward. Would an email be weird? I really need to rip the bandaid off soon because there's a book fair booked for the week before my due date and it miiiight be a good idea for us to move it if we can.

How are you feeling?: I have been feeling a bit better thanks to anti-nausea medication. But today I've got a headache. I got these with DD2 too. Really hoping it will fade soon.

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? I can't think of one! I'm terrible at these questions.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options

Due date/W+D:  May 6th  11 Weeks Today

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime 

Any appointments? Questions?:  I had an appointment on Thursday of last week and got all my blood work in and am eagerly awaiting the results I should know everything I need to know by then.  Will have an Ultra sound on the 30th. 

Rants/Raves?: None but I freaked myself out a bit with the blood testing I am worried but really shouldn't be am hoping the little lime is ok. 

How are you feeling?: Ok acutally a little better, I am also slightly anemic so I am sure that is contributing to things.  

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up?  Anything by Britney 

• Options
    @mehand2 I hope everything goes well with your procedure. When I first read it i was so confused why you needed a colonoscopy for something to do with your cervix. Maybe I'm more tired than I thought.
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    @lovelybabybumpz CONGRATULATIONS on the results from the NIPS!!! What a relief to know everything is okay!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @MaggieG183 Thats so cool that you've met JT. I'm jealous! I think it's awesome that he's so friendly and "real" though!

@Mehand2 I hope all goes well with your colposcopy! I can imagine how nervous you must be :( 

Due date/W+D: 5/1 11+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Lego man

Any appointments? Questions?: Had our NT scan yesterday, baby was being stubborn, so he or she will fit right in with big brother and sister! It was exciting to see the little nugget wiggling around in there. 

Rants/Raves?: I've been looking at baby gear a lot and getting excited to start planning and buying things, it's getting real over here folks!

How are you feeling?: Nausea is getting better, much less frequent, yay!

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? This is really hard, I'm not sure!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @lovelybabybumpz congrats on the news that it's a GIRL!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 4/29  12wk 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Chicken nugget apparently

Any appointments? Questions?: Had my Panorama NIPT test done yesterday.  Super anxious to get the results!

Rants/Raves?: I feel very "blah".  My stomach is starting to get bigger and, while it's exciting, the bloat feels extra bloaty

How are you feeling?: Whoops...see previous answer lol

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up? Hmm...Lucky Star by Madonna?  I don't really know..there are so many!!

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @k2k2tog just rip the bandaid off but I’d def do it in person. I grabbed my Principal the other day after a meeting because he’s always out of his office during the day. It’s impossible to find him. For me, it was an easy convo as he’s always so stoked about babies...he always wants to be the first adult in the building to hold the newborn when they first come into the school. It’s cute. But really, just do it. You’ll feel so relieved!
  • Options
    @MaggieG183 I went the email route. It's hard to catch them in their offices, and there are too many listening ears around. I find the "hey, I'm pregnant" conversation to be so awkward so I think everyone else might just find out on Facebook...

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options
    @babynurse1114 it is pretty cool. It’s a neat part-time job to have. I’ve been lucky to meet some cool personalities. 😎 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 12w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Any appointments? Questions?: One today. Baby is a troublemaker. Doc couldn’t find the heartbeat with a Doppler so he had to break out the $10,000 portable ultrasound. I got to see baby again which was great and baby is perfectly fine. :)

Rants/Raves?: Just ready to not be pregnant anymore. Pregnancy has just been miserable for me with Rhett and this baby. We know we aren’t done growing our family but definitely considering fostering after this and maybe adopting vs. more bio babies.

How are you feeling?: Nauseous. Got a zofran prescription on top of the phenergan. It didn’t do much last time but fingers crossed it helps a little. 

QTKY: What is one song you hear that instantly cheers you up?

Hall and Oates Rich Girl, or You Make My Dreams Come True. Love them so much.

• Options
    @ashleaf2018 oh, girl. I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well. I do hope it gets better in the second and third trimesters, but I know it never really did with Rhett. 😞 thinking of you!